• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

18 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

I can't believe you cannot hear. You read what I wrote and you respond with the same stuff. It's a waste of time. I don't know why you fellows of the law of moses are on worthy. It seems anyone can see worthy is from the start a protestant board. It open to all but not to change what it stands for which is the faith of the reformers. 

In your heart you might want to believe I am preaching the law,    NOPE ITS JESUS and HIS SAYINGS .  

• Group:  Mars Hill

27 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

I think some Catholics are true Christians some are not. But they are justified by the blood of the lamb. If one of them is doing false doctrine in ignorance God will nor condemn them to help fire. It takes time. I was in the worldwide church of God and I believe in Christ.  I was saved because I trusted in Christ but it took a long time to wake up and see the false doctrine But Christ still had me in his hands. Same for Catholics.

Rest assured those who are Christs will come out of that church.    It took mennos a lil time  .  But rest assure they will come out and become some of the biggest warners against her.

Its how a whole reformation got started.   WELL I say its time for another one .   I am sure some in all false religons will wake up ,  in fact some of the biggest , but not all,

but some of the biggest warners warn out against those very false religions God drew them out of  .      Like ex catholics, ex muslims,  ex buddits and ex atheists.

WHILE we are on this ex thing .    You might want to ponder why those who truly came to Christ warned out against their old religion   YET WHY DOES THIS POPE and many all inclusive

seem to think they all of GOD his children  , finding God in their own ways and own religions.    Because the pope and the all inclusive move is the largest lie to hit the world in recent years.

ITS a sham wayne.     But you might know that already.   anyway I am out .   

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

NOT trying to justify why we don't .    I teach KEEP JESUS sayings.     I remind KEEP JESUS sayings

but some try and fault to how we cant keep them.   because THEY wont keep them , not all anyway.

Sorry to interrupt the Catholic-bashing, which btw I have no problem with ( man...they got BIG 

problems ) but I have been gone all day and am playing catch- up here. I saw the above gem and wanted to comment.

One of the sayings of Jesus was  “ ye are to be perfect , even as your Father in Heaven is perfect “. How do you recommend we handle that one.

on a related issue  ,anybody that goes Beyond Paul’s Gospel for salvation in 1cor15:1-4 is a legalists. It is true the word “ legalist” is not in the Bible—— but the word “ Judaizer” certainly is. The meaning is the same.Trying to earn grace is the root of the problem.Some just can’t believe the simple Good News. I hope poorly taught Believers will see that trying to earn our unmerited favor which is what grace is is how you fall from grace.....it is not what The  world thinks, which is getting caught in sin like Jimmy Swaggert

41 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

I think some Catholics are true Christians some are not. But they are justified by the blood of the lamb. If one of them is doing false doctrine in ignorance God will nor condemn them to help fire. It takes time. I was in the worldwide church of God and I believe in Christ.  I was saved because I trusted in Christ but it took a long time to wake up and see the false doctrine But Christ still had me in his hands. Same for Catholics.

I have a question wayne.      Do you think the popes are covered by the blood of JESUS and all them saved. 

I beg you not to give the sloppy evangelism answer of WHO am I to judge.      Do you think they all were saved .  

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

31 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

I can't believe you cannot hear. You read what I wrote and you respond with the same stuff. It's a waste of time. I don't know why you fellows of the law of moses are on worthy. It seems anyone can see worthy is from the start a protestant board. It open to all but not to change what it stands for which is the faith of the reformers. 

A lot of protestant practices and doctrines and teachings have been in line with SCRIPTURE.

The reformers/ reformation was for that purpose - to lead people OUT OF DARKNESS (of the beast system/catholicism)

into the LIGHT of TRUTH GRACE and FAITH IN JESUS.   If anyone is still trapped in the errors and abominations of catholicism, they need to come out of that, according to all Scripture, YHWH and JESUS.....  YES it might take time - no worries there if it takes time  YHWH Willing ,  as long as they are turned toward YHWH to serve Him and not to continue to serve the beast nor demons (in any other religion or system).

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

8 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

One of the sayings of Jesus was  “ ye are to be perfect , even as your Father in Heaven is perfect “. How do you recommend we handle that one.

Simple.   Read all the letters in the New Testament to start with, and see how all the ecclesia did/ lived in union with Jesus every day.  When /if/ they made mistakes , how they were corrected.   Amazingly simple, in Scripture - complicated by men.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

There is a worrying and increasingly infectious attitude that is becoming evident in this forum, though thankfully not among the moderators. That attitude is that when faced with a belief/doctrine they disagree with, the response is to load numerous straw man accusations upon the heads of those proposing the different belief, or different Biblical interpretation, with the suggestion that they be either banned or voluntarily leave. Some of those straw man arguments are...

1. All that seek to obey God's commandments are doing so in order to earn their way to heaven.

2. All that seek to obey God's commandments are forcing their opinions upon others in the forum, suggesting that if they do not immediately surrender to the 'heretic's' demands, they will be lost.

3. All that uphold the law of God (as Jesus did) are legalists. 

Other false or erroneous accusations include the idea that keeping the 10 commandments is not possible...that doing so is bondage...that the law no longer applies to Christians...that those 'under law' are those obeying it, rather than the opposite...that being under grace releases one from the obligations normally applicable to anyone under the authority of a ruler or King.... that God, in order to save man, had to remove the law from mankind's environment so as not to condemn him, rather that the critical truth of the gospel which teaches that it is the disobedient 'old nature/man' that is removed, all the while holding the law in reverence and honour, empowering the new man to obey....and finally, the widespread assumption that anyone who seeks to obey God's commandments is doing so while ignoring Jesus's own words which resonate throughout the scriptures, "that without Me ye can do nothing". 

As to the recent posts on Catholicism. I perceive very few on this forum, while aware of some of the false beliefs of Rome, are fully cognisant of the dangers that Rome presents to not only our faith, but to our basic human liberties, such as freedom of speech and freedom of conscience. It is significant that there are several posters with that very same attitude by suggesting that some should leave this forum or be silenced with regards certain beliefs. Seems the reformation still has a long way to go in the minds and hearts of many here.

On 1/20/2018 at 8:36 PM, simplejeff said:

Simple.   Read all the letters in the New Testament to start with, and see how all the ecclesia did/ lived in union with Jesus every day.  When /if/ they made mistakes , how they were corrected.   Amazingly simple, in Scripture - complicated by men.

I have read all those letters many,many times.....Enough to know that in the end the only thing that really matters is did  we believe Paul’s Gospel .Paul said that is what God will judge you by.Paul said the Gospel is the Truth that is hidden from those that perish. Preach the Law, the commandments, sayings of Jesus , obedience or whatever your heart desires......all of these things are great as I have said several times.Just don’t say that they save you or help save you. If you believe the Gospel plus  something else is needed for salvation, are a perverter of the Gospel ,at the very minimum you have fallen from grace,if you go about spouting this false Gospel as necessary to save you  , you will be damned.

On 1/20/2018 at 9:35 PM, brakelite said:

There is a worrying and increasingly infectious attitude that is becoming evident in this forum, though thankfully not among the moderators. That attitude is that when faced with a belief/doctrine they disagree with, the response is to load numerous straw man accusations upon the heads of those proposing the different belief, or different Biblical interpretation, with the suggestion that they be either banned or voluntarily leave. Some of those straw man arguments are...

1. All that seek to obey God's commandments are doing so in order to earn their way to heaven.

2. All that seek to obey God's commandments are forcing their opinions upon others in the forum, suggesting that if they do not immediately surrender to the 'heretic's' demands, they will be lost.

Other false or erroneous accusations include the idea that keeping the 10 commandments is not possible...that doing so is bondage...that the law no longer applies to Christians...that those 'under law' are those obeying it, rather than the opposite...that being under grace releases one from the obligations normally applicable to anyone under the authority of a ruler or King.... that God, in order to save man, had to remove the law from mankind's environment so as not to condemn him, rather that the critical truth of the gospel which teaches that it is the disobedient 'old nature/man' that is removed, all the while holding the law in reverence and honour, empowering the new man to obey....and finally, the widespread assumption that anyone who seeks to obey God's commandments is doing so while ignoring Jesus's own words which resonate throughout the scriptures, "that without Me ye can do nothing". 

As to the recent posts on Catholicism. I perceive very few on this forum, while aware of some of the false beliefs of Rome, are fully cognisant of the dangers that Rome presents to not only our faith, but to our basic human liberties, such as freedom of speech and freedom of conscience. It is significant that there are several posters with that very same attitude by suggesting that some should leave this forum or be silenced with regards certain beliefs. Seems the reformation still has a long way to go in the minds and hearts of many here.

Edited by Blood Bought 1953

Peter and Paul admitted that they could not keep the commandments, yet we are supposed to? They let their faith in Christ be counted for their righteousness. I’m absolutely sure they tried to live obedient lives— that pleases God and allows God to bless us. It doesn’t save us.Thats the only point that I am concerned with.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I have a question wayne.      Do you think the popes are covered by the blood of JESUS and all them saved. 

I beg you not to give the sloppy evangelism answer of WHO am I to judge.      Do you think they all were saved .  

In my view not all popes were in Christ. Some were and some not. It's the same in the Baptist church some are saved some are not. Some Sabbath keepers are saved some are not.

• Thumbs Up 1