• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

8 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

I received a word of knowledge about someone I crossed paths with......the Holy Spirit then acted.  Then the person left and I never saw them again.......I could not test it by scripture, and still can't, I just believed God.....and continued praying afterwards for that person according to the word.  No way to test it by scripture brother, honestly.  Other than in general.....scripture says the Lord does give words of knowledge......just that how do I know for sure it was God.....I just knew His voice and discerned it was His Spirit, that's all I could go by.

That happens .   it has with me too.   and I never saw them afterwards.   some I did , but not all.

Guest shiloh357
3 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

By all means read and love the word of God.  But Jesus said to abide in Him, because apart from Him we can do nothing.  And how is He with us today, how do we abide in Him........by His Spirit.  But I agree we should not trust in visions and dreams, do not trust in any of the gifts, but trust in HIM alone, and then He is the one who just gives what is needed according to HIS will and purpose, whether dream or vision or instruction from scripture or catching away in Spirit, like Paul, or Phillip, or healing, or deliverance or prophecy, etc.

I have indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit who guides me and illuminates God's word to me personally.   So I have no use for, or need for a prophet. The Bible is His textbook and it is complete and there are no additional revelations.

There is nothing a prophet or a dream or vision could do for me that the Holy Spirit in me cannot already do and has not already done.

• Group:  Mars Hill

2 minutes ago, Davida said:

No, Davida is not confused, thanks.

So sorry davida ,  I just seen you had put a question mark on the response .

On a serious note I just got to say it matters not that the pope and interfaithers may see us as dangerous and more so in time to come.

I loves ya.   don't ever forget that .     So lift those hands up and praise the Lord .   

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357
3 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

And in those days I will pour out my spirit and your young men will PROPHESY and dreams and visions.   That don't change.

YOU are right about GODS word.  no doubt on that .  THAT is what I test all things said by all against .  but the gifts are not gone .

HE led captivity captive and gave gifts unto men.   None of that ended.   its just we test everything we hear against what has already been written

and if its even one percent off,  it gets FLED.  

I have God's word, I have no need of prophets.  God has never sent a prophet to me and I don't care if He ever does.   He is enough for me.   I have the Holy Spirit in me to illuminate His Word.   

Most of the prophets out there today are self-promoters, inaccurate and false.   I have no use for them and would not listen to any of them.   I turn them off because they are not from God.   I don't need dreams or visions, when I have the very indwelling presence of God.

These modern prophets are not like the biblical prophets.   Most of the biblical prophets never showed up unless it was to deliver bad news and their life expectancy wasn't very long, most of the time.   Most of these "prophets" and "dreamers"  are nothing more than ear ticklers who tell people what they want to hear.  They  would not be so quick to speak if they were held to the biblical standard of a true prophet and had to fear for their lives the way the OT prophets did when they had to tell the people what they didn't want to hear.  '

Just give me the Holy Spirit and the word of God and I will just fine.

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

I have God's word, I have no need of prophets.  God has never sent a prophet to me and I don't care if He ever does.   He is enough for me.   I have the Holy Spirit in me to illuminate His Word.   

Most of the prophets out there today are self-promoters, inaccurate and false.   I have no use for them and would not listen to any of them.   I turn them off because they are not from God.   I don't need dreams or visions, when I have the very indwelling presence of God.

These modern prophets are not like the biblical prophets.   Most of the biblical prophets never showed up unless it was to deliver bad news and their life expectancy wasn't very long, most of the time.   Most of these "prophets" and "dreamers"  are nothing more than ear ticklers who tell people what they want to hear.  They  would not be so quick to speak if they were held to the biblical standard of a true prophet and had to fear for their lives the way the OT prophets did when they had to tell the people what they didn't want to hear.  '

Most of the prophets out there today are self-promoters, inaccurate and false.   I have no use for them and would not listen to any of them.   I turn them off because they are not from God

Most ,   did you say most .    every single one I have personally examined has been false .   

but I guess most is okay too .

thanks for that reminder at least .    maybe now I wont be hammered on quite as much for not yet being able to find a good church.

The false WAY outweigh the true .  as in WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

3 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Most of the biblical prophets never showed up unless it was to deliver bad news

WELL MY MY how TRUE THAT IS .   my goodness Shiloh you speaking out what I have long been saying  .   

AND YEAH ,   it seems NO BUDDY likes hearing anything about any kind of coming persecution  .  YET HERE IT COMES .    Have a blessed day now.

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Most of the prophets out there today are self-promoters, inaccurate and false.   I have no use for them and would not listen to any of them.   I turn them off because they are not from God

Most ,   did you say most .    every single one I have personally examined has been false .   

but I guess most is okay too .

thanks for that reminder at least .    maybe now I wont be hammered on quite as much for not yet being able to find a good church.

The false WAY outweigh the true .  as in WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

The only person I view as a prophet in the truest sense was David Wilkerson.   He was antithetical to the modern "prophet"  and never sought to be a prophet, but spoke as one.   

Just now, shiloh357 said:

The only person I view as a prophet in the truest sense was David Wilkerson.   He was antithetical to the modern "prophet"  and never sought to be a prophet, but spoke as one.   

That is because ANYONE who seeks TO BE A PROPHET ,   they have no idea what that really entails.............if they seeking it and looking for that title

THEY FALSE .   they wanting that recognition,  they prophesying men pleasing sermons and reminders.

ANYONE who is a prophet would long know ,    ITS NOT PATS ON THE BACK YA GONNA GET .................its STONES harsh language and just hated , hated  hated.

SO yeah     OH YEAH Shiloh if anyone comes proclaiming HE is some thing when he aint .................hims pride filled to the core .

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL what you saying on some of these things . 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

4 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Amen and amen,I still have a pile of printed sermons from him,did you receive them in those days? I guess you were to young when he would send them by mail:)

5 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I actually watched a few vidoes of his .   that man sure was not in LOVE with SEEKER FRINEDLY was he .   NOPE

warnred out a lot against that false love didn't he .  YEP

wasn't too hip on the ecumuincal move was he .............NOPE

even if I don't agree with pre trib.   AT LEAST that man warned as he ought.      Any man of GOD aint gonna love what is false , they gonna hate it and plead with people

to have nothing to do with it .    On that note I did like what I saw in him .   I don't know all he taught.   but I did see that he was no friend of that artificial love hug .

what were his words...............OH YEAH..................we getting ready to LOVE THE DEVIL........................oh he knew .  he seen it coming .