Dennis1209

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  131
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

I don't have a cellphone. I feel the same way. Too many people have seemingly forgot what it means to look each other in the eye and speak. Is it any wonder that so many issues today exist, when we hide behind our screens and ignore what we owe to one another?However, even I fall into the trap of technology. I'm here, aren't I? I find people exhausting, and with speech impediments, typing is far easier than speaking is for me.

I would say the beast would be an AI, kind of like Skynet without the terminators. While most would like to think of the internet as an anonymous medium, there is no such thing as privacy anymore. It just makes sense to take advantage of that. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

Ecclesiates 7:29 speaks volumes on this subject "This only have I found: God created mankind upright, but they have gone in search of many schemes.". There isn't anything new and stuff like this shouldn't cause us to be in shock because some new group of people are trying to find God in something other than the true God. People are easily deceived and will go after ever wind of doctrine that appeals to them 2 Timothy 4:3 "For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

We who know Jesus as our Savior and have the Holy Spirit guiding us knows the difference between truth and error. We need to remember that those that follow other ways do not know the Lord and are spiritually blind unless their eyes are opened to the truth. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, GreyDestiny said:

I don't have a cellphone. I feel the same way. Too many people have seemingly forgot what it means to look each other in the eye and speak. Is it any wonder that so many issues today exist, when we hide behind our screens and ignore what we owe to one another?However, even I fall into the trap of technology. I'm here, aren't I? I find people exhausting, and with speech impediments, typing is far easier than speaking is for me.

I would say the beast would be an AI, kind of like Skynet without the terminators. While most would like to think of the internet as an anonymous medium, there is no such thing as privacy anymore. It just makes sense to take advantage of that. 

No debating that.

We all see it, people act and say things they wouldn't say face-to-face in the real world. They have a courage of anonymity behind electronic devices it seems. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, Jaydog1976 said:

Ecclesiates 7:29 speaks volumes on this subject "This only have I found: God created mankind upright, but they have gone in search of many schemes.". There isn't anything new and stuff like this shouldn't cause us to be in shock because some new group of people are trying to find God in something other than the true God. People are easily deceived and will go after ever wind of doctrine that appeals to them 2 Timothy 4:3 "For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

We who know Jesus as our Savior and have the Holy Spirit guiding us knows the difference between truth and error. We need to remember that those that follow other ways do not know the Lord and are spiritually blind unless their eyes are opened to the truth. 

AMEN brother!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

22 hours ago, simplejeff said:

(It's best not to go to any site that mentions "rapture", btw.)  (They are usually stranger than AI, fwiw).

Then again, as written in Scripture , 

all the people on earth, practically, REFUSE to stop worshiping/serving DEMONS! 

(God says so,  and no one can change that,  nor does anyone want to probably)

(It's best not to go to any site that mentions "rapture", btw.)  (They are usually stranger than AI, fwiw)

Why did you say that?

They have a  wonderful ministry..

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,589
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

It all started with that  Gutenberg and his movable type.

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

Do not read about Trans-humanism. If you do, you will immediately want to become a modern Luddite.

You will get a hammer and attack anything and everything that has a battery in it. You will cut up your credit and debit cards, close all your accounts everywhere. Thumb your nose at the IRS and all the little anachronistic government agencies and escape...  to??  

Well folks. There is no escape. The beast already has your number.

Solution - unplug and hide in plain sight. Disarm yourself and become a cabbage.