IGNORED

How does one spread the gospel message in Canada the US  and in your country?

angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

6 minutes ago, lmab said:

Angels4u, I too am from Canada and can attest to what you are saying is going on in this country.  Our current Prime Minister is openly hostile toward Christians and is doing his best to restrict our freedoms.  But our country has been going this way for a long time.  It is heartbreaking.

It's very sad, nothing of this happened under Stephen Harper, did you notice how fast those new bills come into effect?

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  68
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, angels4u said:

It's very sad, nothing of this happened under Stephen Harper, did you notice how fast those new bills come into effect?

No, you are absolutely right about Stephen Harper, how I miss that man!  It is sickening how quickly Trudeau has managed not only to put those new bills into effect but how he has divided this country and tanked our economy for at least two generations.  All of that in less than 3 years. :(   

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,587
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

For 1 thing,I don't think think  beastiality is legal in the States?

I was absolutely shocked when that bill parted last year..

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  68
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

What has sent my head reeling is how quickly everything has happened!  How fast society itself has shifted over the last 50 years.  Things that were once done in the dark are now done in the open and are celebrated and not only that but those that protest such happenings are now being vilified.  Reading the Bible we know that this was coming but how fast it has happened is just staggering.

• Thumbs Up 2

9 hours ago, Yowm said:

I’m reaching a point where nothing shocks me anymore when it comes to insane legislation or court decisions.

I thought I seen it all when this new bill popped up :(

Disgusting :)

Praying for Canada nad the US...

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, lmab said:

What has sent my head reeling is how quickly everything has happened!  How fast society itself has shifted over the last 50 years.  Things that were once done in the dark are now done in the open and are celebrated and not only that but those that protest such happenings are now being vilified.  Reading the Bible we know that this was coming but how fast it has happened is just staggering.

Everything what was called evil they call good these days and then they complain about the results ? ( shootings ,murderes .... )

They don't want God and this is the result.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,470
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

15 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Hi Dennis, Church need not file for any IRS status whatsoever. It is church and is beyond IRS jurisdiction protected by US Constitution.  A nonprofit school that is part of the church ministry is also church and is also beyond IRS jurisdiction as well and need not have any IRS status- So far.

And there is the camel with it's nose under the tent. Government's influence over other nonprofits including many Christian nonprofit groups make it impossible for them to give funds to church unless it has an IRS  status as a nonprofit, commonly a 501 C3.

Schools feeling the pressure of finances seek other Christian nonprofits grants, and those will not give o anything but another IRS 501 C3. So there is pressure for a school to file for IRS 501-c3 status. One of the schools I was associated with opted to go for IRS 501c-3 for a year, and then reverted back when they found that  Christian based fund raising groups were not inclined to  give to schools anymore anyway.

Right now at the State government level it is very difficult to keep health certificates and also to qualify for State funding programs to kids. The amount of money from the State grants to poor kids makes the difference betweeen existing and of closing up.

Local fire safey ordinances, food service regulations, all sorts of government  certifications, become harder and harder to maintain. The costs go up each year as regulations change and the pressure to be under government rule  increases.

The latest strong push by government is the offensive transgender issues that are forced upon  schools. It is a fight for survival. In my opinion if Christians do not go to their local community churches  and do not fund the local Christian schools to a much higher standard of sacrifical giving there will soon be none at all.

Right now some private schools including local Christian schools are surviving largely on  a program that brings Chinese kids to America for their education at high tuition costs. They come, they stay all year long, year after year, are housed here, and then they go to USA universities before returning to China. For some schools they provide the total budget  for teacher salaries! Again, the schools I have been associated with have had some exposure to that opportunity- yet it comes with a tremendous risk, that is a trap in my opinion. BUT, USA Christians are not really aware of the need to be cheerful givers to the local Christian schools either.

The students of these schools are one way to spread the gospel message, by their manner as they grow and by the families they raise  once they themselves are grown! I see third and even fourth generation raising up at our school and church. It is marvelous to see little kids now grown with their own  children at services dedicating the whole congregation to their families and their young. We thrive in that sense, but we also are at a very dangerous precipice.

Hey Neighbor,

I asked and our church is under 501C3, I didn't ask why, as all we are is a church with no school or anything.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm under the impression without applying for and receiving 501C3 status, a church is required to pay property taxes and income taxes from offerings made by the congregation? Would that be correct?

• Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,587
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

• Thumbs Up 1