IGNORED

How does one spread the gospel message in Canada the US  and in your country?

angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

20 minutes ago, Butero said:

It is what the Bible calls unnatural affections, see Romans chapter one.  You need to seek the Lord to deliver you.  Being effeminate is a sin according to 1 Corinthians 6:9.  If you sincerely want to be free, and you are resisting temptations, I believe God's grace is able to keep you saved while you wait on complete deliverance.

Amen Butero!

Panda ,with Gods help you can set free and if God set you free you are free instead Panda.

John 8:36

36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

Romans 1:26-32 

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Davida said:

Been watching the trends for the past 17 yrs. Yes , it is communism being repackaged, and it has spread in the youth, media, educational institutions and through celebrity. It's what Obama was trying to radically do in his dreams to "transform America". This progressive liberalism/neo-communism is globalist, it also hates conservative Christianity, , capitalism, traditional family values,  borders & nationalism. It is the enemy of free speech and the rights of the individuals. This movement is worldwide I believe it is just a matter of how long we can hold it back with the Lord's help.  We must do our best to speak the truth & stand against tyranny & government control so we can give the Gospel of Jesus as long as we can or until Jesus comes and gets us, lol.

We must do our best to speak the truth & stand against tyranny & government control so we can give the Gospel of Jesus as long as we can or until Jesus comes and gets us

Amen ,can you imagine what will happen after the rapture? 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

37 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Amen ,can you imagine what will happen after the rapture? 

Just keep watching ,  its going to get far far worse.   In time people will just embrace the all inclusive move no matter what their politics were.

The sad thing is , it did not have to be that way for them .    They willfully chose to embrace the delusion by rejecting the love of truth that could have set them free In Christ.

The answer for unity and division will keep increasing and lead all to the wrong one and ones.     Nothing can stop what was foretold

but we can keep just preaching Christ and reminding all and warning all , and some will hear, but most will reject .

Laws will keep changing for the worse , times will only wax worse and worse and all the while a false solution will keep increasing

and the many will just see it as a means for unity and peace of the world as right to the dark king and kings it leads them.

If you don't believe me,  just stay focused on Christ and in time you will see it just gaining ground more than ever.   They got it

even on the conservative side with preaches like Kenny , rick warren , emergent its spreading all into even evangelical camps.   like a flood of deception .

No need for fear .   Those who have Christ have hope no matter what comes against them.   Life to live is Christ and even the hour of our death is only gain.

It will get far worse and fast and as  I said most will only see this all inclusive dream lie as something good and think things will get better by this idea

but all its doing is leading all to the dark king and to see true chrisains as just evil .     Anyway no fear, praise the Lord,  the end was coming in someones generation.

Well whether eyes or wide open or shut ,  its began , the delusion has really began and increasing .     This is the last generation

as for how much time is left, sorry  but I aint false so no dates here .     But its getting short and that I do know .

• Thumbs Up 2

27 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Just keep watching ,  its going to get far far worse.   In time people will just embrace the all inclusive move no matter what their politics were.

The sad thing is , it did not have to be that way for them .    They willfully chose to embrace the delusion by rejecting the love of truth that could have set them free In Christ.

The answer for unity and division will keep increasing and lead all to the wrong one and ones.     Nothing can stop what was foretold

but we can keep just preaching Christ and reminding all and warning all , and some will hear, but most will reject .

Laws will keep changing for the worse , times will only wax worse and worse and all the while a false solution will keep increasing

and the many will just see it as a means for unity and peace of the world as right to the dark king and kings it leads them.

If you don't believe me,  just stay focused on Christ and in time you will see it just gaining ground more than ever.   They got it

even on the conservative side with preaches like Kenny , rick warren , emergent its spreading all into even evangelical camps.   like a flood of deception .

No need for fear .   Those who have Christ have hope no matter what comes against them.   Life to live is Christ and even the hour of our death is only gain.

It will get far worse and fast and as  I said most will only see this all inclusive dream lie as something good and think things will get better by this idea

but all its doing is leading all to the dark king and to see true chrisains as just evil .     Anyway no fear, praise the Lord,  the end was coming in someones generation.

Well whether eyes or wide open or shut ,  its began , the delusion has really began and increasing .     This is the last generation

as for how much time is left, sorry  but I aint false so no dates here .     But its getting short and that I do know .

We can see it happening Friend and the Bible foretold us that all those things will happen and that is why we have to shine our light in the darkness so people can see Jesus through us and to preach the gospel ,I believe very strongly  that the time we have freedom to share Jesus will be stopped and the Bible will be hate talk. But as long as we're still living in this body ,we will glorify the Lord for the great things He has done,He is the finisher of our faith and our hope is only in Him :)

No need to fear, God has everything in control...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  68
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Davida said:

Been watching the trends for the past 17 yrs. Yes , it is communism being repackaged, and it has spread in the youth, media, educational institutions and through celebrity. It's what Obama was trying to radically do in his dreams to "transform America". This progressive liberalism/neo-communism is globalist, it also hates conservative Christianity, , capitalism, traditional family values,  borders & nationalism. It is the enemy of free speech and the rights of the individuals. This movement is worldwide I believe it is just a matter of how long we can hold it back with the Lord's help.  We must do our best to speak the truth & stand against tyranny & government control so we can give the Gospel of Jesus as long as we can or until Jesus comes and gets us, lol.

Really, really well said!

11 minutes ago, Davida said:

Thank you for your kind words my friend! lol, i'm  just glad someone else sees it too!

The days are getting darker but a be  good day is  coming soon ,when in the twinkle of a eye we will meet Jesus in the air!

In July when we get the new mariuana law we will probably see things changing even faster,what do you think will happen  when that stuff will be readily available to teenagers?How will teachers deal with it in the schools?

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, angels4u said:

The days are getting darker but a be  good day is  coming soon ,when in the twinkle of a eye we will meet Jesus in the air!

I am not familiar with a new marijuana law, but I believe the day of the Lord's return is soon approaching.  I believe this will be the generation that sees Christ return in the clouds and will go to meet him in the air before the great tribulation begins.  Hallelujah!  Even so, come quickly Lord Jesus!  

20 minutes ago, Butero said:

I am not familiar with a new marijuana law, but I believe the day of the Lord's return is soon approaching.  I believe this will be the generation that sees Christ return in the clouds and will go to meet him in the air before the great tribulation begins.  Hallelujah!  Even so, come quickly Lord Jesus!  

Yes Butero, I can hear the clock ticking ..... I,m ready to put my wings on :)

29 minutes ago, Butero said:

I am not familiar with a new marijuana law, 

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/pot-policies-everything-you-need-to-know-about-marijuana-legalization-1.3733749

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  68
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, angels4u said:

In July when we get the new mariuana law we will probably see things changing even faster,what do you think will happen  when that stuff will be readily available to teenagers?How will teachers deal with it in the schools?

It is going to be a nightmare for everyone.....teachers, parents (those who care) police and most importantly the kids.  While it will still be illegal for those under 18 or 19 (depending on what province you are in) to buy or sell pot it will not be illegal for  12 - 17 years to have pot.   :blow-up: I used to wonder if Trudeau was a pawn or deliberately evil.   I no longer wonder. 

• Thumbs Up 1