• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

44 minutes ago, Yowm said:

How about uniting and pledging our allegiance to Jesus Christ through the Gospel?

Rom 1:16  For I am not ashamed of the Gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.

1Co 15:1-4  Now I would remind you, brothers, of the Gospel I preached to you, which you received, in which you stand,  (2)  and by which you are being saved, if you hold fast to the word I preached to you—unless you believed in vain.  (3)  For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures,  (4)  that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures,

Such a unity of Spirit will be established under truth. As the bride makes herself ready, being perfected so as to be no spot or blemish, all members thereof will be wearing the same garment and following the same Savior. Unity will come by default...as from all distant points heading to one Source, just as the vanishing points merge into one, so will all merge into Christ. This can never be accomplished by man. It is, and will continue to be, a work of the Spirit. That is why I try (not always successfully), to stress that the most important focus of the Christian walk is to cleave to Christ, whether we are seeking to walk in holiness, or stressing over finances, or suffering depression, or confused over doctrine. All the answers are found in Him who IS the Truth.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

4 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Right, we will never achieve perfect unity until that Day, in the meantime, Christ and Him crucified (Gospel) is our best rallying point.

You say 'that day'. I think we need to be united before then...we may not know it as we wont know each other but under the latter rain, if we are going to receive the latter rain at all, we must, as the disciples were, of one heart and one mind.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

16 minutes ago, brakelite said:

I think we need to be united before then...we may not know it as we wont know each other but under the latter rain, if we are going to receive the latter rain at all, we must, as the disciples were, of one heart and one mind.

It has already been a reality in Jesus, in Truth, in YHVH'S PLAN and PURPOSE and EKKLESIA ever since the first century.

There are A LOT of 'proofs' available even on this site:   see the first five results out of 357 below: (or do a new search of worthy christian library,   or online internet search elsewhere (but test everything by Scripture)...

Search Worthy Network

A specialized Google Search Engine searching all of Worthy Network including: Worthy News, Worthy Christian Forums, Worthy Christian Library, and Worthy Devotions.

Web

About 357 results (0.52 seconds)

"Whosoever shall do the will of My Father which is in heaven, the same is My brother, and sister, and mother." Matt. 12: 50. How many Christians there are.
www.worthychristianlibrary.com/.../chapter-3-doing-gods-will-our-union- with-jesus/

During the life of Jesus on earth, the word He chiefly used when speaking of the relations of the disciples to Himself was: “Follow me.” When about to leave for heaven, He gave them a new word, in which their more intimate and spiritual union with Himself in glory should be expressed. That chosen word was: “Abide in me.”.
www.worthychristianlibrary.com/category/andrew.../abide-in-christ/

God has always used the vine as the symbol of the most sacred things, its juice being the type of Christ's blood, and its stems and branches the most perfect figure of the mystery of godliness, Christ's union with His people. The Scriptures give us no profounder view of Christian life than these verses contain. Let us look first ...
www.worthychristianlibrary.com/.../chapter-15-christ-the-living-vine/

To the sinner out of Christ, works may be his greatest hindrance, keeping him from the union with the Saviour. To the believer in Christ, works are strength and blessing, for by them faith is made perfect (Jas.2:22), the union with Christ is cemented, and the soul established and more deeply rooted in the love of God. “If a man ...
www.worthychristianlibrary.com/...christ/chapter-24-obeying-his- commandments/

In becoming partakers of the union with Christ, there is a work God does and a work we have to do. God does His work by moving us to do our work. The work of God is hidden and silent; what we do is something distinct and tangible. Conversion and faith, prayer and obedience, are conscious acts of which we can give a ...
www.worthychristianlibrary.com/...christ/chapter-6-god-himself-has-united- you-to-him/
  • Loved it! 1

29 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

It has already been a reality in Jesus, in Truth, in YHVH'S PLAN and PURPOSE and EKKLESIA ever since the first century.

There are A LOT of 'proofs' available even on this site:   see the first five results out of 357 below: (or do a new search of worthy christian library,   or online internet search elsewhere (but test everything by Scripture)...

Search Worthy Network

A specialized Google Search Engine searching all of Worthy Network including: Worthy News, Worthy Christian Forums, Worthy Christian Library, and Worthy Devotions.

Web

"Whosoever shall do the will of My Father which is in heaven, the same is My brother, and sister, and mother." Matt. 12: 50. How many Christians there are.
www.worthychristianlibrary.com/.../chapter-3-doing-gods-will-our-union- with-jesus/

During the life of Jesus on earth, the word He chiefly used when speaking of the relations of the disciples to Himself was: “Follow me.” When about to leave for heaven, He gave them a new word, in which their more intimate and spiritual union with Himself in glory should be expressed. That chosen word was: “Abide in me.”.

God has always used the vine as the symbol of the most sacred things, its juice being the type of Christ's blood, and its stems and branches the most perfect figure of the mystery of godliness, Christ's union with His people. The Scriptures give us no profounder view of Christian life than these verses contain. Let us look first ...

To the sinner out of Christ, works may be his greatest hindrance, keeping him from the union with the Saviour. To the believer in Christ, works are strength and blessing, for by them faith is made perfect (Jas.2:22), the union with Christ is cemented, and the soul established and more deeply rooted in the love of God. “If a man ...

In becoming partakers of the union with Christ, there is a work God does and a work we have to do. God does His work by moving us to do our work. The work of God is hidden and silent; what we do is something distinct and tangible. Conversion and faith, prayer and obedience, are conscious acts of which we can give a ...
www.worthychristianlibrary.com/...christ/chapter-6-god-himself-has-united- you-to-him/

I agree that there has been throughout Christendom, a unity with Christ that has resulted in many movemets and conversions all of which were impossible without that unity of purpose and Spirit. But what I see in the future is an outpouring of much greater magnitude than was evidenced 2000 years ago at Pentecost. Satan knows this, and has counterfieted it in the Charismatic and Pentecostal movements. The 'false fire' of Toronto and the Benny Hinn and Copeland lies have deceived thousands....but there will come a time of such primitive godliness and power that only those who receive it will have any idea of its validity while those in deception will consider it a lie. Those receiving it will be classed as demonic...false prophets...fanatics...but the fruits of their work will be evidenced by the ripening of the fruit under that latter rain. In the days immediately preceding the second coming, there will be such a division between the goats and the sheep that there will be no-one left in between to fence sit. We ain't seen nothin yet.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,205
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎25‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 12:27 PM, brakelite said:

Our allegiances in those days will not about denominations but about truth and obedience to the commandments of God as opposed to the commandments of men.

The coming separation of Christianity under the aegis of the false prophet is the separation we ought to be more concerned about. For then there will be only two sides. How do you know you wont be deceived along with the rest of the world? How do you know you aren’t already deceived and ripe picking for the coming NWO? What is it about your beliefs and faith that makes you different from the vast majority of Christianity who will take the side of the Antichrist and worship the beast and his image?

Hi brakelite,

I do agree with you concerning the false unity, coming together of man`s denominations for power and control. However...I`m looking for the maturing of the Body of Christ as God`s word says -

`...till we all come to the unity of the faith and the KNOWLEDGE OF THE SON OF GOD, to a perfect (mature) man to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.` (Eph. 4: 13)

This reveals to me that the believers who come to know the Lord, will hold lightly to this world and show forth Christ like attitudes. To `know` the Lord is not just a mental comprehension or knowledge of theology but an inner knowing through life`s trials and sufferings, for the Lord Himself endured all that. To `know` Him was the Apostle Paul`s greatest heart cry and should be ours.

regards, Marilyn. 

• Thumbs Up 4

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

23 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

I have seen preached this message for over 20 yrs. It stirs my heart to see this message being brought to light on this thread. I pray that many will read these testimonies. Time is short and the antichrist is a politician that needs mother church as spring board to power. In Revelation the antichrist and the  great harlots are one  

CHAPTER 13
1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having {seven heads and ten horns}, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the namea of blasphemy. 2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority
a name: or, names     Re 13:1-2

The Great Harlet
 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: 2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. 3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having { seven heads and ten horns}    Re 17:1-3

They are of the same ambition lusting for power and domination

Just some more scriptures about the heads that might be of interest:

Revelations 12:3

And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.     (think of the birth pangs that Jesus spoke of, and creation waiting for the sons of God to be revealed)

Psalm 74:12-14

For God is my King of old, working salvation in the midst of the earth.

Thou didst divide the sea by thy strength: thou breakest the heads of the dragon in the waters.

Thou breakest the heads of leviathan in pieces, and gavest him to be meat to the people inhabiting the wilderness.

Psalm 110:5-6

The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.

He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries.

(the whole Psalm is beautiful)

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

11 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi brakelite,

I do agree with you concerning the false unity, coming together of man`s denominations for power and control. However...I`m looking for the maturing of the Body of Christ as God`s word says -

`...till we all come to the unity of the faith and the KNOWLEDGE OF THE SON OF GOD, to a perfect (mature) man to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.` (Eph. 4: 13)

This reveals to me that the believers who come to know the Lord, will hold lightly to this world and show forth Christ like attitudes. To `know` the Lord is not just a mental comprehension or knowledge of theology but an inner knowing through life`s trials and sufferings, for the Lord Himself endured all that. To `know` Him was the Apostle Paul`s greatest heart cry and should be ours.

regards, Marilyn. 

Amen.....all who are His.  To know the Lord and the fellowship of His sufferings..........tribulation will perfect and mature His flock.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

13 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Search Worthy Network

Web

and most don't realize that. 

The work of GOD was fulfilled by His WORD which became flesh.     That is pure beauty for our sake WHO DO the one work required for salvation .

How many here would say IF we DONT LOVE JESUS  we are still saved.     I bet not a one would say otherwise .   I mean if we hate HIM , how are we OF HIM.

The only way we are truly and have been born of HIM , the evidence is seen IN WHAT WE LOVE HONOR SERVE OBEY.

For the LOVE that comes FROM GOD is shed on the hearts of those who are HIS . 

SO why am  I brining up this love word so much.     Because JESUS SAID if a man LOVES ME , HE KEEPS MY SAYINGS

HE also said those who HATE ME do not KEEP my sayings.    WHO WE OBEY SHOWS WHOSE WE ARE .     I sure wish many more would teach that .

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

14 hours ago, brakelite said:

You say 'that day'. I think we need to be united before then...we may not know it as we wont know each other but under the latter rain, if we are going to receive the latter rain at all, we must, as the disciples were, of one heart and one mind.

one quick reminder .   the latter rain began the DAY OF PENTECOST .  IF we are HIS ,  ITS because HE DONE RAINED HIS SPIRIT DOWN UNTO OUR HEARTS.

But you are right .   WE must be of one mind , one heart and that mind IS and MUST BE ONLY the MIND OF CHRIST .

WHICH Mind we have IF we are HIS .   Be on guard many have been teaching a latter rain , but the false unity movment will use this UNITY as THAT EXAMPLE

when they say ITS THE LATTER RAIN of GOD , the SPIRIT that is cuasing all to join for unity for world peace ,  and man, lots of folks will buy that lie .

BIBLE never spoke of nigh the end their would be a big holy spirit filled world ,   IT says the opposite

AS the days of noah , AS the dAYS of lott,    a strong delusion , a massive falling away.   Just be on guard . 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

one quick reminder .   the latter rain began the DAY OF PENTECOST .  IF we are HIS ,  ITS because HE DONE RAINED HIS SPIRIT DOWN UNTO OUR HEARTS.

But you are right .   WE must be of one mind , one heart and that mind IS and MUST BE ONLY the MIND OF CHRIST .

WHICH Mind we have IF we are HIS .   Be on guard many have been teaching a latter rain , but the false unity movment will use this UNITY as THAT EXAMPLE

when they say ITS THE LATTER RAIN of GOD , the SPIRIT that is cuasing all to join for unity for world peace ,  and man, lots of folks will buy that lie .

BIBLE never spoke of nigh the end their would be a big holy spirit filled world ,   IT says the opposite

AS the days of noah , AS the dAYS of lott,    a strong delusion , a massive falling away.   Just be on guard . 

Have you taken into consideration James 5:7-8 when you made your statement about the Latter Rain?

Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, waiting patiently for it until it receives the early and latter rain.  You also be patient. Establish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is at hand.

James would not be referring to the Latter Rain as a time in the future if he was already in that time.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1