• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

12 minutes ago, ScottA said:

Yes, and I addressed that would-be innocent click, saying that works for any other thread, but not for a thread bring the intended use into question. That use can only be rebellion or spite. And since you have not dropped the innocent possibility, I would not be doing any of this if the use of the button was used at random. But what has caused me to make an issue of it, is that it, not always, but very often follows the daggers of disdain...again, leaving no question of the intent.

This is not a guaranteed interpretation, nor even a likely one, i would say. It can certainly be more than rebellion or spite. People do all sorts of things for all sorts of reasons and since it is the only possible button to really express disagreement, then it's certainly more than possible that it is someone doing just that.

14 minutes ago, ScottA said:

As for the "pre approved" comment...it is simply the button that is not only approved, but a cool feature if not used with disdain in one's heart towards the other party.

Just as easy to sarcastically like a post with disdain in one's heart towards the other party or to openly insult them without selecting a button at all. Again, only God searches hearts, period.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

Woo-hoo!! :guns:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  552
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Now scott I said kindly that you scaring the people and not to be mean.

But you the one who came in speaking of some mighty revelation God told ya.

yet you hold back on answers to questions   .  now that cuases suspicion.

Just let it all flow out .    OH yeah its gonna be tested.   but why fear that.    ANYONE on this site can ask me any question they like.

I got nothing to hide .     As for oh vey, yeah I don't use it .    But if one speaks evil ,  expect an oh vey .    Not saying one way or the other

or accusing you of anything .    But its high time to just say what you believe .   

I can take a stab at it and guess .   My guess , I said GUESS,    is that you believe that GOD gave you special knowledge of something the

seven thunders uttered and you have some kind of knowledge that must be shared and some that must be withheld due to we aint ready .

AM I close .  or way off.  

I have been open, and also have nothing to hide. The problem, is that the road block is not me but the reception...which is not me either, but the typical and predictable reaction of everything that God has ever revealed all throughout all the ages - this same behavior killed the prophets and crucified Christ. And the comebacks are "heresy" and, well, in this case "Oy Vey."

Just sayin'.

As for me...if the truth is scary, let it be scary. I have been honest polite and kind, unless met with belligerence. And I have not held back, except what is personal between me and God. But, no, there is no big event to make known, only knowledge to be increased and the end of the mystery of God which He has revealed to His prophets.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

48 minutes ago, John Robinson said:

Woo-hoo!! :guns:

Goodness that lil shooter looks happier than a fat kid on a birthday cake.  

Just now, ScottA said:

I have been open, and also have nothing to hide. The problem, is that the road block is not me but the reception...which is not me either, but the typical and predictable reaction of everything that God has revealed all throughout all the ages - this same behavior killed the prophets and crucified Christ. And the comebacks are "heresy" and, well, in this case "Oy Vey."

Just sayin'.

As for me...if the truth is scary, let it be scary. I have been honest polite and kind, unless met with belligerence. And I have not held back, except what is personal between me and God. But, no, there is no big event to make known, only knowledge to be increased and the end of the mystery of God which He has revealed to His prophets.

SO what Is this end of the mystery of God.  

4 minutes ago, ScottA said:

I have been open, and also have nothing to hide. The problem, is that the road block is not me but the reception...which is not me either, but the typical and predictable reaction of everything that God has ever revealed all throughout all the ages - this same behavior killed the prophets and crucified Christ. And the comebacks are "heresy" and, well, in this case "Oy Vey."

Just sayin'.

Okay here let me be real specific.      a simple yes or no will do you don't have to explain .

DO you believe you know what the seven thunders uttered.    

2 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

This is a Christian discussion board and George provided us a way to leave our opinion with emoticons.  It's what we do and everyone of us receives this kind of input.  It's not spiteful.  Good grief, lighten up a little and be glad anyone reads your posts. :D

So...when Jesus gave Israel a hard time for not receiving the prophets, you would have told him to "Light up and be glad anyone reads your word?" 

Nice!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

4 hours ago, ScottA said:

Well...at this time there are 4 who have chimed in with an "Oy Vey" on my OP. In this context, I should not think it is for any other reason than for spite. That is my point. It's not the many innocent possibilities - it's spite.

You do not know my reasons for posting an oy vey on your post. I do not think Ive ever oy veyed you before and in fact have very little interaction with you. So how is it you can decide you are certain of my motives for posting an oy vey on your post? 

It was not spite. It was my view of what your post is. 

2 hours ago, Steve_S said:
2 hours ago, Steve_S said:

This is not a guaranteed interpretation, nor even a likely one, i would say. It can certainly be more than rebellion or spite. People do all sorts of things for all sorts of reasons and since it is the only possible button to really express disagreement, then it's certainly more than possible that it is someone doing just that.

Just as easy to sarcastically like a post with disdain in one's heart towards the other party or to openly insult them without selecting a button at all. Again, only God searches hearts, period.

Nice try (again), but I am not blind. And again, let me remind you, I would never have brought it up or made an issue of it if the feature was not being abused first, and obvious. But, go ahead and keep defending those actions. And don't think for a minute that I am playing the victim, because I am not - I have nothing to loose, but do deliver my own soul. Ezekiel 3:19

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

SO what Is this end of the mystery of God.  

but in the days of the sounding of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, the mystery of God would be finished, as He declared to His servants the prophets.

->

Revelation 10:6

and swore by Him who lives forever and ever, who created heaven and the things that are in it, the earth and the things that are in it, and the sea and the things that are in it, that there should be delay no longer,