• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,222
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Ogner said:

Does God love Satan and his children?
Does God forgive those who do not ask him? 
Does God forgive those who hate Jesus despite all the good He's done?

They do not ask me to forgive them. And they're happy when can hurt me.

Hello Ogner,

God does not love sin.

sin is what seperates us from God.

1 John 1

What Was Heard, Seen, and Touched

That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, concerning the Word of life— the life was manifested, and we have seen, and bear witness, and declare to you that eternal life which was with the Father and was manifested to us— that which we have seen and heard we declare to you, that you also may have fellowship with us; and truly our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ. And these things we write to you that your[a] joy may be full.

Fellowship with Him and One Another

This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.

We are not God, and therefore we cannot be the judge of another persons  and keep  revenge and resentments in our hearts.

Vengeance is mine says the Lord

Romans 12:17-21

17 Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men. 18 If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. 19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,”[a] says the Lord. 20 Therefore

“If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
If he is thirsty, give him a drink;
For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head.”[b]

21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

God has given each of us a sound mind to use discernment so to also protect us from the enemy.

Gods Word is our SWORD of the SPIRIT our go to for wisdom and advice.

We have to let go and give out concerns of hurt to God and let God take care of things.

we cannot play God, that will only hurt us, we need to give all concerns up to God and ask Him to take care of the situation, to take awy our hate, our hurt, our resentments and fill us up with His loving spirit instead..

He will take care in His own way of the one who hurt you, your job is to not take Gods position but to give your concerns to Him to handle, and learn to trust in Him, that He will take care of you and your concerns.

Matthew 6:15

15 But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

We are all sinners, redeemed by His Mercy and Grace, therefore we need to show the same to our fellowman:

Hosea 6:6

For I desire mercy and not sacrifice,
And the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

Matthew 10:14-15

14 And whoever will not receive you nor hear your words, when you depart from that house or city, shake off the dust from your feet. 15 Assuredly, I say to you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city!

Matthew 7:6

“Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.

Matthew 10:16-22

Persecutions Are Coming

16 “Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves. 17 But beware of men, for they will deliver you up to councils and scourge you in their synagogues. 18 You will be brought before governors and kings for My sake, as a testimony to them and to the Gentiles. 19 But when they deliver you up, do not worry about how or what you should speak. For it will be given to you in that hour what you should speak; 20 for it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father who speaks in you.

21 “Now brother will deliver up brother to death, and a father his child; and children will rise up against parents and cause them to be put to death. 22 And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But he who endures to the end will be saved.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

6 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Focus on Christ .   Do it now , or this road will get way worse .

Yes, and if it is getting too hard... Just pray and ask, because there are times we wish to do something good but we cannot on our own.

"For the good that I will to do, I do not do; but the evil I will not to do, that I practice." - Romans 7:19

But in the Lord all things are possible.

"Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself,
    unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me." - John 15:4

Edited by 4LdKHVCzRDj2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, Yowm said:

We ought to love our enemies...

For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.
(Joh 3:17)

but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
(Rom 5:8)

In this is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
(1Jn 4:10)

We cannot throw the scriptures away those scripture which sow  how God treated his enemies and at times his own and even the animals, you know the stories. 

At times there was no love and no mercy .  you have the OT

Hope you don't misunderstand. 

Edited by Your closest friendnt

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

4 minutes ago, Yowm said:

God is the same today, yesterday and forever. There is no patience only when His long suffering has run it's course as is seen in the Book of Revelation, which by the way is NT.

Read John 3:17 and Romans 5:8 again.

I read Jonh :17, 

God he did not sent his son in the world to condemn but to save. 

And Romans 5: 8,

God comanded his son Jesus to die for us while we were sinners. 

These scriptures I understand, but does not erase to what God did in the OT. 

What happen to the God of the Jews in the OT, you know what he did to them and to other nations, do you call this turn the other chick. 

Do we have to be afraid of him, if he is the same? 

What is your point, you still say that he is the same as in the Old T. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

6 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Ogner you have to submit to GOD resist the devil and he will flee.    You cannot remain on this path with this focus .  

Their must be some you deeply hate for treating you bad.      The more you allow the darkness to push this n your mind the worse your state of mind will become .

Focus on Christ .   Do it now , or this road will get way worse .   

frienduff thaylorde, why are you so cruel to me? 

They do not ask me to forgive them. And they're happy when can hurt me. I asked, Why should I forgive thoes who wish me harm and show no mercy on me?

You told to me in the answer:  you are a bad person because do not forgive those who want to hurt you.

But why am I have been unjustly painted as the villain of the story?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,020
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,312
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

12 hours ago, Ogner said:

Does God love his enemies? 

Why do we have to love those who wish us harm for no reason?

We love them because the Lord taught us to love our enemies and to pray for those that despitefully use us and persecute us.  Matthew 5:44

Why?  See Matthew 5:45 - That you may be the children of your Father which is in Heaven: for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.  V. 46  For if you love them which love you, what reward have you?

As another poster mentioned, this doesn't mean you have to put yourself in a place to be abused.  But by loving others, this helps us in our own hearts/spirits and lives.   

11 hours ago, Ogner said:

Right

Why should I forgive thoes who wish me harm and show no mercy on me? They do not ask me to forgive them. And they're happy when can hurt me. 

We forgive them because the Lord Jesus taught us to forgive others.  Even in the Lord's Prayer, He taught us to pray "forgive us our sins as we forgive those that sin against us."

Learn to forgive people and to leave them in the Lord's hands.   He says vengeance is His, He will repay.

9 hours ago, Jayne said:

God forgave MANY who hated Jesus.  Several of the Pharisees were saved - read Acts 15.  Paul fought against Jesus.  God forgave him.  It's never too late.  

Until you draw your last breath - you have an opportunity to be saved and forgiven.

It you die despising God, despising Christ - there is no rescue from that.

Paul did not hate Jesus. He was deluded. He had regrets, he wanted to make amends.

Does God forgive those who completely unrepentant and still hate Jesus despite all the good He's done?

• Followers:  5
  • Content Count:  596
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  03/01/1969

6 minutes ago, Ogner said:

Paul did not hate Jesus. He was deluded. He had regrets, he wanted to make amends.

Does God forgive those who completely unrepentant and still hate Jesus despite all the good He's done?

Excuse me? Paul WAS NOT deluded, blasphemer. Repent and read you Bible before lying on a public forum about the greatest Apostle, chosen by the risen ascended Lord Jesus Christ.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Debp said:

We love them because the Lord taught us to love our enemies and to pray for those that despitefully use us and persecute us.  Matthew 5:44

Why?  See Matthew 5:45 - That you may be the children of your Father which is in Heaven: for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.  V. 46  For if you love them which love you, what reward have you?

As another poster mentioned, this doesn't mean you have to put yourself in a place to be abused.  But by loving others, this helps us in our own hearts/spirits and lives.   

We forgive them because the Lord Jesus taught us to forgive others.  Even in the Lord's Prayer, He taught us to pray "forgive us our sins as we forgive those that sin against us."

Learn to forgive people and to leave them in the Lord's hands.   He says vengeance is His, He will repay.

Whom should we love and forgive? criminals, murderer, burglar, rapist... ? Which kinds of enemies we must demonstrate love?

In Romans 12:20 Paul quotes the words of Proverbs 25:21 "If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat;

Hebrew text versions are used word  (נַאֲךָ)  saw-nay'  - adversary, opponent

Then compare with Exodus 15:9 "The enemy boasted, ‘I will pursue, I will overtake them. I will divide the spoils; I will "

Hebrew  text - (אֹויֵב) o-yabe' - enemy combatant

If your [(נַאֲךָ)  saw-nay' ] is hungry, give him food to eat. But if If your [(אֹויֵב) o-yabe'] is hungry, leave him alone.

Now about guilty to crimes

Exodus 20:13 "You shall not murder."

Hebrew  text - (תִּֿרְצָֽח׃) raw-tsakh'  - murder.

Bible say about guilty to crimes. How do we define them and what should we do with them? (Numbers 35:16, 21, 31; and Deuteronomy 22:25)  Deuteronomy 13:9 "you must kill him without fail!"

Bible say about killing in war Numbers 31:7 " They fought against Midian, as the Lord commanded Moses, and killed every man. "

Hebrew  text - (תַּֽהַרְגֶנּוּ) haw-rag'  -kill, put them to death.

You shall not [(תִּֿרְצָֽח׃) raw-tsakh' ]  murder  but you must [ (תַּֽהַרְגֶנּוּ) haw-rag' ] kill the guilty criminals. 

Do you think Jesus could taught us how to love and forgive criminals, murderer, burglar, rapist... and other villains ?  

12 hours ago, Mike 2 said:

Your mercy may be what causes a change in their heart that leads them to salvation.

That's the ultimate goal in loving your enemy.

It's completely other centered.

All about them

Now that's a love that surpasses understanding!

If you look at the whole story in Matthew 18 you'll see that's exactly what the master is doing, however, the servant wasn't truly repentant and accepting the forgiveness (obvious by his actions) and the master knew it. In the end, his using the master for material gain didn't work out too well.

If you look at the whole story in Matthew 18 you'll see that's not about we must forgive each and every without exception. 

Or do you think Jesus could taught us how to love and forgive criminals, murderer, burglar, rapist... and other villains ? More precisely  do you think that Jesus taught love and forgive thoes who  shows no remorse for their crime?