• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

5 minutes ago, angels4u said:

What did we do wrong that you accuse us all to repent?

Where did I say: angels4u, you need to repent!?

If I did not told you directly then it is not me who is telling you.

You can say to me: Repent... a hundred times... But if I do not feel I should then it would have no effect.

"I say to you that likewise there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner
    who repents than over ninety-nine just persons who need no repentance." - Luke 15:7

But if I did something evil to you, please just tell me.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

9 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Where did I say: angels4u, you need to repent!?

If I did not told you directly then it is not me who is telling you.

You can say to me: Repent... a hundred times... But if I do not feel I should then it would have no effect.

"I say to you that likewise there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner
    who repents than over ninety-nine just persons who need no repentance." - Luke 15:7

But if I did something evil to you, please just tell me.

You did tell me in a not direct way over and over and got me and other Christians to believe that we're all blind to the truth?

You keep posting this over and over !

Do you see any good in people here in Worthy who do serve the Lord?

Which good qualities did you see in people here so far?

We're  all trying to encourage you  by telling you not to be so hard on them... we do love you in Christ !

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

2 minutes ago, angels4u said:

You did tell me in a not direct way over and over and got me and other Christians to believe that we're all blind to the truth?

If you told me: You are blind to the truth.

Who have stronger witness, men or God!? I believe God.

"The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God" - Romans 8:16

4 minutes ago, angels4u said:

I do not know many people here.

6 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Again, I do not know many people.

9 minutes ago, angels4u said:

We're  all trying to encourage you  by telling you not to be so hard on them...

I cannot understand what you meant by "so hard". I know the Word of God is alive.

"For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit,
    and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." - Hebrews 4:12

Please, if you want to continue discussing this... You can message me, so we do not pollute the thread with off topic discussion.

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  480
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,580
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, angels4u said:

You keep posting this over and over !

We're  all trying to encourage you  by telling you not to be so hard on them... we do love you in Christ !

I dont think reason will help. He is convicted to warn people in a unbibical way. But we must keep telling others of christs inputed righteousness. He paid a big price to bring us to God.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

7 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

I dont think reason will help. He is convicted to warn people in a unbibical way. But we must keep telling others of christs inputed righteousness. He paid a big price to bring us to God.

There is no any other way, I don't thing we have Jesus righteousness, we have our own, but as we are under his blood , we are considered that we are in his name , as his blood is so are we. 

We are view through his blood, but that does not mean that we should be blind to our own state of being. And neither is Jesus blind to our own statevof being. 

With our sins and iniquities we are under his blood, as we are always we are under his blood, as long as we believe we are under his blood, in his life. 

We sin and we remain in his life, no matter what we do we remain in his life, 

The life we receive from Jesus CHRIST is not the same as the life Adam received. 

We receive a life that is the life of Jesus CHRIST, as he is we are. 

He has the Life we have the Life. 

We may sin but he is not. 

If he is Lost then all of us will be lost. 

We are the tail of the comet, 

We are chips of his block, so to speak. 

The same way , when the eosphoros fall from the sky, the angels follow him, 

That does not mean they did anything wrong themselves, 

But when he changed  and got death, and darkness so his followers change and got death and darkness. 

And so Adam change and got death and receive from the darkness. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.29
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

I agree with Yowm 100 per cent. We cannot add anything to our justification. How could we ?

and for the hundredth time ,  none of us are saying that we do.

the thing is no matter how many times some of us agree with this ,  the reason we seen in a bad light , is due to we exhort , warn , remind , stir up.

And lets face it ,   some would rather not hear those reminders .    I don't know how many times we get accused of accusing .

If I am simply reminding we should keep Jesus sayings ,  we should live holy , we should walking as HE did .   things like that .  

If we really read the letters as a whole.   I never seen this defense against exhortations .  I saw grave men who did warn out , who

said Depart from inquity .    who said let not these things be once named among you.   I seen God from heaven say in revelations the good

the churches were doing , but any error was REBUKED very gravely I might add.    try reading the end of second corithinans and see how paul spoke .

I mean come on .    today its JUST SAY GOD IS LOVE and if you grave you a devil .    Lets be light and take it easy and just float along and discuss politics

and fight over dumb stuff like flat earth theories or et theories ,  or what ever , anything RATHER than exposing  and reminding about our walk and that it should be HOLY.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  480
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,580
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  9

12 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

the thing is no matter how many times some of us agree with this ,  the reason we seen in a bad light , is due to we exhort , warn , remind , stir up.

And lets face it ,   some would rather not hear those reminders .    I don't know how many times we get accused of accusing .

If I am simply reminding we should keep Jesus sayings ,  we should live holy , we should walking as HE did .   things like that .  

If we really read the letters as a whole.   I never seen this defense against exhortations .  I saw grave men who did warn out , who

said Depart from inquity .    who said let not these things be once named among you.   I seen God from heaven say in revelations the good

the churches were doing , but any error was REBUKED very gravely I might add.    try reading the end of second corithinans and see how paul spoke .

I mean come on .    today its JUST SAY GOD IS LOVE and if you grave you a devil .    Lets be light and take it easy and just float along and discuss politics

and fight over dumb stuff like flat earth theories or et theories ,  or what ever , anything RATHER than exposing  and reminding about our walk and that it should be HOLY.

You want to start a augument again. You got a agenda and are using worthy to promote it. But you should have your own web for that. I will keep saying christ is our righteouness and our sanctification. I know the truth. Praise God.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  7,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

17 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

And how about if it is not Holly. 

(Please this is for discussion and does not reflect my self). 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.29
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

6 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

And how about if it is not Holly. 

(Please this is for discussion and does not reflect my self). 

Whose Holly.     I hope she praises the Lord daily.   However I got a hunch you meant holy.     IF our walk aint holy,  WE DONT KNOW HIM and are not OF HIM.

I say this also,   therefore ,  IF any does err,  CORRECT asap.   Brethren if any of you do err from the truth and one converts the sinner from the error of His ways

You saved a soul from death .  THAT IS CHARITY and it does cover a multitude of sins .    aka.........warna brother , don't leave him in error . 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  357
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Why does Paul write we are saved by faith not of works least any man boast. 

What kind of works does he mean ?

Works of righteousness. Any good work cannot be the reason God saves us.

How does a man get his righteous standing before God. Answer: Inputed righteousness of christ.

How ? Through faith in the name of Jesus Christ the son of God.

Is the saved person left in bodage in his sins ?

No he is regenerated by the holy spirit into a new creation in christ Jesus. 

He cannot remain in sin because the seed of God remains in him. 

The seed of God is his new nature. Made alive by the holy spirit. 

The new man now wants to live by every word out of the mouth of God.

Can the new man sin ? Yes the old man is still in his flesh. 

How does he live by the new man ? By walking in the spirit. 

The new man desires the things of the spirit. The old man the disires of the flesh. 

The new man kills all the earthly things in the flesh. 

The man in christ does not allow the old man to live. Why ? Because we have died with christ and have been risen with him to newness of life.

Its not i who lives but its christ Jesus who lives in me.

if doctors have not healed so many sick, how many of them would recover and survive?!, if Jesus and His disciples had not worked to save all those thousands of people who needed salvation, how many of them would have been saved (remember that in the Gospels there are testimonies about thousands of people who had hoped someone would save them or their people and that there had not been anyone to save them before Jesus and His disciples came to save them)?! - so salvation had come by works rather than without works

Blessings