• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  301
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/11/1979

4 hours ago, Mishael said:

Thats how I live everyday, but obviously the west doesn't really care what happens to us, even Israel is turning its back on us nowadays. We suffer under Islam, but somehow its our fault and we are balled for our own misfortunes.

The reason why the west doesnt want Islam is because they have Christianity.

Also all we see are muslims running from their 3rd world countries coming to the west to whine, criticize and want to change our nations into the very 3rd world nations you are running from.

You beliefs about how you should treat our women and non beliievers in general is quite frankly disgusting when your numbers and confidence in numbers grow.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  336
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Dan_79 said:

The reason why the west doesnt want Islam is because they have Christianity.

Also all we see are muslims running from their 3rd world countries coming to the west to whine, criticize and want to change our nations into the very 3rd world nations you are running from.

You beliefs about how you should treat our women and non beliievers in general is quite frankly disgusting when your numbers and confidence in numbers grow.

I'm not Muslim I'm Christian from the Middle East  and I'm talking about Middle Eastern Christians who suffer from Muslims and no one bothers to help us Christians of the Middle East. 

Edited by Mishael
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

4 hours ago, Dan_79 said:

Speaking for the UK ONLY we have a small number of very over represented clique of people who have been instrumental in propagating Islam in the west, they make the policy and lobby and invite Islam to the west and this same clique hides behind censorship and is using Islam to instil fear so they can strengthen security laws which deprive law abiding citizens of freedom.

If you speak who they are openly you get banned and accused of being all sorts of things. Islam has always held to the same warfare plan since its beginning and it known what Islam will begin to do in western countries and this clique is counting on it for their own goals.

Ive heard all the Taqqiya and sophistry from the apologists for long enough to understand for myself.

All I can say is there is more to this than just what is shoved down our throats via news etc.

in case you need something to show people

https://www.facebook.com/sam.evans.1291/posts/2034021236608286?notif_id=1524544450809649&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&ref=notif

4 hours ago, Adstar said:

You're not Christian you are catholic..

Yes many Christians have and do suffer under the persecution of the muslims in the middle east.. Just as many Christians where burnt to death at the stake under the persecution of the catholics in the west and for that matter all over the world..   It is debatable what religion has more Christian blood on it's hands.. islam or catholicism???   

Since catholicism has a few hundred years head start i would say more Christians have been slaughtered in catholic inquisitions then islamic jihads..

Islamic jihads have altogether killed about 100 million or more, I'm not exactly Catholic, but they are also Christians it's not for you to judge. The inquisition only killed about 5000-6000 people not even a million. All middle eastern Christians are Catholics and Orthodox mostly, there aren't many Protestants among us.

Edited by Mishael
  • Loved it! 1

Guest Joy4JESUS
23 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Islamic jihads have altogether killed about 100 million or more, I'm not exactly Catholic, but they are also Christians it's not for you to judge. The inquisition only killed about 5000-6000 people not even a million. All middle eastern Christians are Catholics and Orthodox mostly, there aren't many Protestants among us.

Mishael- please try to understand the West. America has taken in so many people who were running from Isis and the like. Some, truly needed our help. But many, were the very terroists themselves, PRETENDING to be regular people, refugees, needing help- only to infiltrate our borders to kill OUR innocent children, women and men. Over and over. It’s not that we don’t want to help our persecuted brethren.. which is why 99% of the financial support that is coming into your country for refugees, is from Christian Americans. We ARE helping. But we have our people to consider. And if we do not keep our country safe from this threat- then there will be no money, no organizations that can help your people or your country. 

1 hour ago, Joy4JESUS said:

Mishael- please try to understand the West. America has taken in so many people who were running from Isis and the like. Some, truly needed our help. But many, were the very terroists themselves, PRETENDING to be regular people, refugees, needing help- only to infiltrate our borders to kill OUR innocent children, women and men. Over and over. It’s not that we don’t want to help our persecuted brethren.. which is why 99% of the financial support that is coming into your country for refugees, is from Christian Americans. We ARE helping. But we have our people to consider. And if we do not keep our country safe from this threat- then there will be no money, no organizations that can help your people or your country. 

America has practically done nothing to stop Isis and has probably been indirectly aiding it, not to mention it stays silent as it's so called allies in the Gulf support all kinds of Islamic barbarians to murder Christians. Ever seen a US president (while he was actually president) ever criticize the Gulf states or take action against their oppression. I've seen Obama and other presidents fling all types of stuff at Israel, but for some reason the most evil Islamofacist nations on Earth (the Gulf states) are left untouched? Now there's something to think about, your country has already been infiltrated and is already under control of the Gulf States, wake up westerners lest you become like us in the Middle East.

Guest Joy4JESUS
15 minutes ago, Mishael said:

America has practically done nothing to stop Isis and has probably been indirectly aiding it, not to mention it stays silent as it's so called allies in the Gulf support all kinds of Islamic barbarians to murder Christians. Ever seen a US president (while he was actually president) ever criticize the Gulf states or take action against their oppression. I've seen Obama and other presidents fling all types of stuff at Israel, but for some reason the most evil Islamofacist nations on Earth (the Gulf states) are left untouched? Now there's something to think about, your country has already been infiltrated and is already under control of the Gulf States, wake up westerners lest you become like us in the Middle East.

I’m sorry, but you are speaking out of ignorance of world news and events. It’s known that Middle Eastern and Asian countries do not allow full, unfiltered content to reach their people for purposes of control. Who do you think has been doing air strikes? Who do you think has sent OUR men and women over to better train soldiers there that are fighting Isis? Why do you think Isis has lost it’s paralyzing power? America. And, a REAL US president!!!

I will agree with you on one point, however. And that is Obama. He was not a true president. The majority of US people couldn’t stand him. And we despised the way he treated Israel! Notice President Trump has been in office less that 4 months, and has already declared that Jerusalem IS Israel’s capital city and is moving our US embassy there- despite all the muslims acting like children throwing tantrums! Trump is not afraid of the Middle East, Russia, Korea or any other body of people. Because he knows what he, the US military power and our allies are capable of. 

Also- I do not see other countries with literally THOUSANDS of non-profit organizations and charities that are sending planes FULL of nourishing food, vital medicine, clothes, blankets and on and on, for the benefit of your people! I should know, considering I regularly tithe to them. Voice of the Martyrs, World Vision, Samaritan’s Purse and so many I can’t even name, there are just too many.

I’m sorry, but you sound like the classic, bitter foreigner. Everyone has a hand out to America, but never  thankful for what we do. Always wanting more. How many other countries are doing ANYTHING for you? If any, maybe you should express that you need more. If none, then perhaps you need to thank God that there IS someone who is trying to help your country!! We don’t ask your country for help. We take care of our own. Yet, we still have pity and compassion on those who haven’t yet learned how. 

Case closed!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,020
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,312
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

Friends, let's keep to the subject of the topic and not jump all over our dear brother in Christ.  He gets enough persecution where he lives under Sharia.

Do want to mention that some Muslims hate to be under Sharia, too!  And many Muslims are quite educated, too.  At least that is what I see or know from my city.

Edited by Debp
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Joy4JESUS said:

I’m sorry, but you are speaking out of ignorance of world news and events. It’s known that Middle Eastern and Asian countries do not allow full, unfiltered content to reach their people for purposes of control. Who do you think has been doing air strikes? Who do you think has sent OUR men and women over to better train soldiers there that are fighting Isis? Why do you think Isis has lost it’s paralyzing power? America. And, a REAL US president!!!

I will agree with you on one point, however. And that is Obama. He was not a true president. The majority of US people couldn’t stand him. And we despised the way he treated Israel! Notice President Trump has been in office less that 4 months, and has already declared that Jerusalem IS Israel’s capital city and is moving our US embassy there- despite all the muslims acting like children throwing tantrums! Trump is not afraid of the Middle East, Russia, Korea or any other body of people. Because he knows what he, the US military power and our allies are capable of. 

Also- I do not see other countries with literally THOUSANDS of non-profit organizations and charities that are sending planes FULL of nourishing food, vital medicine, clothes, blankets and on and on, for the benefit of your people! I should know, considering I regularly tithe to them. Voice of the Martyrs, World Vision, Samaritan’s Purse and so many I can’t even name, there are just too many.

I’m sorry, but you sound like the classic, bitter foreigner. Everyone has a hand out to America, but never  thankful for what we do. Always wanting more. How many other countries are doing ANYTHING for you? If any, maybe you should express that you need more. If none, then perhaps you need to thank God that there IS someone who is trying to help your country!! We don’t ask your country for help. We take care of our own. Yet, we still have pity and compassion on those who haven’t yet learned how. 

Case closed!

You know Isis was rapidly expanding during the American intervention in Syria and only stopped during the Russian intervention. So long as America has ties with the Gulf states I will not even look at it.

8 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

There is no way to determine just how many people were killed in Europe during Catholic pogroms.  Protestants use inflated numbers that cannot be verified while Catholics low-ball the figures more and more each year until it will soon be in double digits.  5000-6000 is way low-balled, however.  From the time Constantine legalized Christianity, and the nascent RCC was the only game in town the RCC continually killed people in one group or another right into the 17th Century.  Pagans, Jews, and non-Catholic Christians.  If they resisted Catholic dogma, a lot of those people found themselves dead.  I realize that this is a nasty component of the RCC that they wish would go away, but the fact is, the attitude of the RCC from 315 up through the 17th Century pretty much paralleled the rational that Islam has always used:  Convert or die.

The Catholic Church was being politicalised at the time I agree, but Islam in its heart has always been meant to control every aspect of life, its worse then communism. Even how your supposed to wash is dictated in Islam. Most general Non Catholic historians generally agree the inquisition killed about 5000-6000 people not millions as claimed by certain Protestants or people who just don't like the Catholic Church. Anyhow I'm not Catholic nor will I defend their actions throughout history.

• Loved it! 1