IGNORED

time for us to show love to Israel's enemies?

Equippers

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1,214
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  0

just came across this super doper spiritual posts by George

why don't we try to be more loving to Israel's Arab neighbours instead constantly focusing on how they supposely have wronged Israel?

Screen Shot 2018-05-28 at 8.55.08 PM.png

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,772
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Perhaps you should watch my videos talking about the Restoration of All Things.  When you look at the plan of God trying to restore ALL PEOPLES into the Kingdom, then you'll realize that God has a plan to restore the "now" enemies of Israel -- into the Kingdom.

God's plan to restore Egypt, Syria, Iraq and Lebanon -- Isaiah 19.

God's plan to restore Iran -- Jeremiah 49.

So we pray for the Arabs as they are deceived under the spirit of Islam -- and pray that God brings to them the knowledge of Yeshua -- for He is the Prince of Peace.  Peace comes to the Middle East through Him.  

God bless,

George

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Equippers said:

why don't we try to be more loving to Israel's Arab neighbours instead constantly focusing on how they supposely have wronged Israel?

So, you think that calling for Israel's destruction and the worldwide extermination of the Jewish people a "supposed" wrong?   You think that sending rockets and mortars to rain down indiscriminately on Israeli cities a "supposed" wrong?    You think that dehumanizing Jews as apes and pigs is a "supposed" wrong?   You think that comparing Israel to the Nazis and ISIS is a "supposed" wrong?

How about being honest about the threats that Israel faces, instead of treating them like paranoia and downplaying them in favor of Israel's enemies?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,018
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,305
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

12 hours ago, Equippers said:

Screen Shot 2018-05-28 at 8.55.08 PM.png

Yes, we should love even our enemies as Jesus taught us.   We don't need to love people's evil deeds but we should love the people.   Realize that it is the evil the people are doing that we hate.   The people themselves are blinded by the devil....may the Lord deliver them from his snare.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  207
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Fake Israel sees nothing but war because that is the fulfillment of Ezekiel 21-27: "I will overturn, overturn, overturn, and it will be ruins until HE comes whose right it is", Which is in reference to the Christ.  

Basically it's God's will to destroy fake Israel (which is Babylon that has true Israel in bondage) until Christ comes back. Christ has not come back, so WHAT is this "Israel"? It is the Babylon that Revelation warned us about. Btw Babylon is where the Pharisees have refined their satanic Talmud which has nothing nice to say about Christ or Christians. 

This will get "hate accusations", but the bible is about Christ from beginning to end. See John 5:46 "If you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote about me". The Promise God made in Genesis 3:15 is the promise of a savior whom is the Christ. The OT is about Christianity just as much as the NT is about Christianity -- so this opens the floodgate: what the heck is Judaism? It's the oral tradition of men that Isaiah prophesied about and Jesus correctly identified them in Matthew 15:1-9:

Then some Pharisees and scribes came to Jesus from Jerusalem and asked, 2“Why do Your disciples break the tradition of the elders? They do not wash their hands when they eat.”

3 Jesus replied, “And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition? 4 For God said: ‘Honor your father and mother’a and ‘Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death.’b 5 But you say that if anyone says to his father or mother, ‘The help you would have received from me has been given to God,’ 6 he need not honor his father or mother with it. Thus you nullify the word of God for the sake of your tradition. 7 You hypocrites! Isaiah prophesied correctly about you:

8‘These people honor Me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from Me.
9 They worship Me in vain;

they teach as doctrine the precepts of men.’c”

and the Pharisees butchered him for it.  

Christians must realize that the Pharisees have not gone away -- they have made any criticism of Babylon as "Hate speech" or "antisemitic" just wait until these makes their ways into the laws, and you better believe its coming. 

Anyways, I'll end this message with this:

"They will put you out of the synagogues. In fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God." John 16:2

Be warned: Fake Israel is more crafty than you can possibly imagine, do not be deceived. 

Jesus be with you. 

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, secretopossumcabal said:

Fake Israel sees nothing but war because that is the fulfillment of Ezekiel 21-27: "I will overturn, overturn, overturn, and it will be ruins until HE comes whose right it is", Which is in reference to the Christ.  

Basically it's God's will to destroy fake Israel (which is Babylon that has true Israel in bondage) until Christ comes back. Christ has not come back, so WHAT is this "Israel"? It is the Babylon that Revelation warned us about. Btw Babylon is where the Pharisees have refined their satanic Talmud which has nothing nice to say about Christ or Christians. 

This will get "hate accusations", but the bible is about Christ from beginning to end. See John 5:46 "If you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote about me". The Promise God made in Genesis 3:15 is the promise of a savior whom is the Christ. The OT is about Christianity just as much as the NT is about Christianity -- so this opens the floodgate: what the heck is Judaism? It's the oral tradition of men that Isaiah prophesied about and Jesus correctly identified them in Matthew 15:1-9:

and the Pharisees butchered him for it.  

Christians must realize that the Pharisees have not gone away -- they have made any criticism of Babylon as "Hate speech" or "antisemitic" just wait until these makes their ways into the laws, and you better believe its coming. 

Anyways, I'll end this message with this:

"They will put you out of the synagogues. In fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God." John 16:2

Be warned: Fake Israel is more crafty than you can possibly imagine, do not be deceived. 

Jesus be with you. 

Fortunately, TRUE Christians have the discernment to recognize just how vile and satanic your posts are and will ignore you.   You need to get born again and become a true Christian.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,218
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

19 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Fortunately, TRUE Christians have the discernment to recognize just how vile and satanic your posts are and will ignore you.   You need to get born again and become a true Christian.

I would have rather hoped for another christian response to Opossums statement, such as explaining to him through Holy Scripture why his assessment is not biblical.

No one knows another persons heart, so I would not accuse anyone of not being christian, just because they have stated something that bears correction, and correction through proving by Holy Scripture that they are amiss. As Christians we all are on different learning curves.

And hopefully we all can learn something from this post. Surely there are perhaps other readers new to their Christian faith and explaining things through this post can clarify instead of shutting down the topic .

Sadly many young christian who have found sometimes their christian faith through the internet, may have gotten miss -information. and the only way to help someone who is miss-informed is to bring scripture to the light of things, and explain things in a Christ like manner.

Sadly many young who did not experience WWII and have gotten their news through divers book or sites, can also be quite misguided as to how vile Hitler truly was. Some sites try to paint Hitler as a good man.  Which he was not. He was involved with a very dark side.

The truth needs to be told frankly, with firmness, kindness and understanding. You don'T reach someone with denigrating accusation of who they are.

as any good teacher would know,

In a discussion, meeting the person in middle of view points is a way to keep the dialogue open and civil where learning and correction can occur.

Meeting Opossum in the middle...

Yes its true what Opossum mentions about the Talmud.

It also true that some evil Jews are quite involved in the banking and entertainment business.

I mean how do you explain to a youngster today the comments made by Sarah Silverman about Christ?

you can google the following headline on you tube :

Sarah Silverman says "I would kill Christ again"

and another title from you tube:

Sarah Silverman has offended God and His Son Jesus in such a way...

I think perhaps these are some of the Jews that maybe Opossum is referring to?

anyhow, how does a christian explain to a young christian these things?

It would be great if someone wrote with Christ loving care in these posts the difference about why some Jews who have power today and do evil today are not the promised Jews that the bible is talking about?

I think that would be a great place to start a very informative learning discussion on the topic.

In Christ Jesus Always;

1to3

Edited by 1to3

Guest shiloh357
12 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

I would have rather hoped for another christian response to Opossums statement, such as explaining to him through Holy Scripture why his assessment is not biblical.

That has been done multiple times before and he just keeps on spewing the same White Supremacist nonsense.   There comes a point when I no longer throw pearls in front of swine.