• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

3 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Yall ever seen that man who owns face book RUN for president ,   DONT VOTE FOR HIM .  but many would .     Mark Zuckerberge .   DO NOT vote for that man . 

You really should explain why instead of just stating this. Because really why should anyone do what you say without a valid reason.

2 hours ago, one.opinion said:

I very strongly question his authentic Christianity, but he isn't the topic of the OP.

That I happened to research. Obama subscribes to black liberation theology. It is a false gospel. It is the gospel of the church he sat in for years and the gospel of the pastor whom he has repeatedly stated is his mentor and who brought him to Jesus. If you listen to his words, you will also see black liberation theology prevelant in his speeches.

The reason why it is a false gospel is because one is saved via collective salvation, not individual salvation through Christ. One has to identify with the poor in that theology. Whites are considered the devil unless they give all their stuff to the poor. I know it sounds like fiction, but that doctrine is taught through a book called black liberation theology by james cone. That book is touted on the church website that obama went to. I read portions of that book. It is foul. 

Is obama a real Christian? Not my place to judge his heart. But the doctrine he has claimed to be a part of is a false gospel.

• Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  268
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/27/1990

15 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

I know that I have reported those types of comments regarding obama when folks have made unfounded claims on him too, or insulting names etc. I know the mods have deleted such comments. It is equally applied, when seen and reported. 

Which is good, the place I was referring to was called christianforums.net. They had a forum specifically for politics and nothing else and it was filled with offensive terms like "libtards" and regulars who were allowed to be rude as possible but never got moderated, but when you got a little short yourself they'd suddenly step in, especially if you weren't a hard righter. Drove me up the wall. >_> So sorry for the incorrect implication. This place seems far more reasonable and I look forward to spending my time here. :)

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, other one said:

The question is, did the Russians so all the meddling.....   and there are huge consequences if the answer is "no".

I am sure you have heard the expression ,  Dog and pony show .    One week the Russians are the liberals best friend , next week mortal enemy .  

and vice and versa it goes on and on .     IF Russia had meddled and HILLERY had won , the liberals would have been cheering Russia on saying

the same things some conservatives do .     My question is , does it really matter.  IF the MUD came out ,  IT CAME OUT .   someone had to say something .

Had Russia been slaming mud on trump, the liberals would now be defending it all.   And so on with both sides it just keeps going .

One week the fbi was hated by the liberals for what they did to hillery ,  the next week,  THEY ALL GOOD cause they going after trump .

IT just keeps on going on .    ITS a dog and pony show .   

1 hour ago, Mozart's Starling said:

I'll put this in my notebook if I ever become a future politcian. Go through 70 years of life of hedonism, wrath, lies, and greed, then run for the Republican party and say I spoke to God and I like totally believe in him now guys, for reals. Not saying older gents can't repent, God will accept you whenever you come to him, true. But imo, gonna utilize that good ole common sense tag, it is less likely that you have a come to Jesus moment right when you suddenly become a Republican and continue to behave in the manner you have throughout your life. It is more likely you are opportunist like you have always been. Again, I am not saying that Trump is or is not saved. Just saying that is one heck of a turn to have at such a convient time. Again media aside, his own own tongue betrays him on a regular basis. If he spoke less often I'd think more of him frankly.

Matthew 20 
1 ¶ For the kingdom of Heaven is like a man, a housemaster, who went out early in the morning to hire laborers into his vineyard.
2 And when he had agreed with the laborers for a denarius a day, he sent them into his vineyard.
3 And he went out about the third hour and saw others standing idle in the marketplace.
4 And he said to them, You also go into the vineyard, and whatever is right I will give you. And they went.
5 And he went out about the sixth and ninth hour and did likewise.
6 And about the eleventh hour he went out and found others standing idle, and said to them, Why do you stand here all day idle?
7 They said to him, Because no one has hired us. He said to them, You also go into the vineyard, and you shall receive whatever is right.
8 So when evening had come, the lord of the vineyard said to his steward, Call the laborers and pay them their wage, beginning from the last to the first.
9 And when they who were hired about the eleventh hour came, they each one received a denarius.
10 But when the first came, they supposed that they would received more; and they also each one received a denarius.
11 And receiving it they murmured against the master of the house,
12 saying, These last have worked only one hour, and you have made them equal to us who have borne the burden and heat of the day.
13 But he answered one of them and said, Friend, I do you no wrong. Did you not agree with me for a denarius?
14 Take yours, and go; I will give to this last one the same as to you.
15 Is it not lawful for me to do what I want with my own? Is your eye evil because I am good?
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last, for many are called, but few are chosen.

PS,  and jus because KENNETH COPELND and PUALA WHITE say he is ,    WELL   that in and of itself , says a LOT . 

Be like jeremiah wright saying OBAMA is christain .   and the liberal all inclusive churches that said OBAMA was christain .

Lets just understand . THAT for GODS own purpose HE sets up and he casts down ALL LEADERS .    

Even evil pharaoh GOD RAISED UP .   ALL things GOD IS IN CONTROL of it .    ON that note .   VOTE NO to all inclusive teachings .

31 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

You really should explain why instead of just stating this. Because really why should anyone do what you say without a valid reason.

Okay here is why ,  cause I said not too.    YEAH I kid.   BUT really don't . 

19 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Okay here is why ,  cause I said not too.    YEAH I kid.   BUT really don't . 

Why?

12 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Why?

Do you believe in true spiritual discernment .      I get the absolute worst feeling about that man . 

I truly perceive he is all about this inclusvism movement .  THOUGH I cant prove it at all.     But just wait .    IT will surface .

Give it time ,  IT WILL surface .   Last I heard he had said he was atheist , but then sorta changed his mind on that .   Mark my words ,  HE WILL be all about an all inclusive mindset .

Just wait ITS IN HIM .   I know ,  since I got no proof all I can say is watch out for that one . 

Guest shiloh357
50 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

If we even take a small look as christains with BIBLES open.     I assure us all Trump is not true christain .   OH it was easy to see it in Obayma . 

Had conversatives cheering on bush and the man of God too.     DID anyone watch what bush said .    Muslims , christains , oher religions , all worship the SAME GOD .

MAN folks , lets not get duped .    I aint seen a christain man as president .   Only some that may have some values. 

You know how some say FOX news is CATHOLIC news ,     Well liberal media is too .   at least in the area of INCLUSIVISM .  FOLKS we getting duped .

FOCUS on these two goals , and you will see BOTH SIDES agree.     ONE ALL INCLUSIVE MINDSET ,  ONE ALL INCLUSVIE WORLD GOVT .  THE SAME AGENDA

just played out DIFFERENTLY .    ITS called welcome to HOW to deceive folks .    

Even if he is not a Christian, he is the best president we have had in recent memory.  He has done more good for this country than the last three administrations combined.