• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

11 hours ago, ayin jade said:

The young indiana jones shows were pretty good too.

I noticed they are free on amazon but haven't had a chance to see one yet.

• Followers:  15
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

On 7/18/2018 at 9:52 AM, Hadasa said:

It is clear the OC is obsolete. So again , in the Psalm what or who was He taking up with Him? It is clear she is an Ark, it is clear that at the ascension the early Church was not taken up this being the apostles, they had work to do. So who was taken up? Mary was His Ark which housed Him and was with Him through thick and thin. The scriptures are clear! It is only by the Holy Spirit that you can be led to the mysteries of them. The Psalm states He took with Him the ARK of HIS STRENGTH when He went to His resting place . This is at the right hand of the Father in the TEMPLE of God where too the ARK OF THE COVENANT,  MARY was placed.

This is blasphemous.  The ark was SO holy it had to be placed behind curtains in the MOST HOLY place and only a High Priest could go in and only once a year to worship before the Lord and make atonement for the sins of the people before the Ark.  It was the Ark of God's presence...the person and spirit of Christ Jesus.  And it was SO holy it could only be carried with poles and only then by sanctified priests who were not even allowed to touch it with their bare hands.  The ark of the covenant went before the Israelites when they crossed the Jordan river....it was the ark of HIS presence that held the waters of the river back when it was at flood stage.  It was also the Ark of Gods presence that went before the people as they marched around Jericho and His presence/ark was the reason the walls fell.  Complete blasphemy to suggest any connection with Mary regarding that ark....utter blasphemy.   It obviously represented Divinity....which can be ascribed to God/Christ alone.  It is the ark of His strength, because it represented Christ, God's strength given to the Israel....and as Jesus Christ is our strength too, the only strength that we have.  The priest did not go into the holy of holies to worship Mary and atone for sins to HER.  Mary is not God....it is HIS presence who goes before us and whose strength we are given.  I hope you will wake up from your very terrible and blasphemous error regarding these things.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

9 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

This is blasphemous.  The ark was SO holy it had to be placed behind curtains in the MOST HOLY place and only a High Priest could go in and only once a year to worship before the Lord and make atonement for the sins of the people before the Ark.  It was the Ark of God's presence...the person and spirit of Christ Jesus.  And it was SO holy it could only be carried with poles and only then by sanctified priests who were not even allowed to touch it with their bare hands.  The ark of the covenant went before the Israelites when they crossed the Jordan river....it was the ark of HIS presence that held the waters of the river back when it was at flood stage.  It was also the Ark of Gods presence that went before the people as they marched around Jericho and His presence/ark was the reason the walls fell.  Complete blasphemy to suggest any connection with Mary regarding that ark....utter blasphemy.   It obviously represented Divinity....which can be ascribed to God/Christ alone.  It is the ark of His strength, because it represented Christ, God's strength given to the Israel....and as Jesus Christ is our strength too, the only strength that we have.  The priest did not go into the holy of holies to worship Mary and atone for sins to HER.  Mary is not God....it is HIS presence who goes before us and whose strength we are given.  I hope you will wake up from your very terrible and blasphemous error regarding these things.

SISTER .    KEEP ON POINTING TO JESUS , TO GOD and not man or woman.     Can you imagine what MARY would be saying about all this .    SHE would have her face in both hands

crying rivers .     I mean crying rivers .   You loved sister .    Mary is not the ark of GOD .   YOU SPOT ON SISTER .  SHE IS BLESSED ,   But not to be prayed too.   

She is not in heaven making intercession ,    JESUS ALONE IS .     I mean folks jus don't know how blasphemous this stuff really is .   And ifthey repent not

they going to FIND OUT too late ON JUDGEMENT DAY .    Mary needed the SAVOIR as much as anyone else .    She even said ,   LISTEN TO WHAT HE SAYS .   

THIS STuff has got to cease .     You just throw those hands up and PRAISE THE LORD sister .    

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Hadasa said:

Your intelligence staggering, your reason and logic............MIND BLOWING! What was God thinking, putting an end to that which was obsolete because the Jews broke the covenant.  How could He let that which is obsolete fade away? You should have been advising Him about His business! What was God thinking???!!!!

The Sign of Immanuel Isaiah 7:13-15
13Then Isaiah said, “Hear now, O house of David! Is it not enough to try the patience of men? Will you try the patience of my God as well? 14Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and she will call Him Immanuel. 15By the time he knows enough to reject evil and choose good, He will be eating curds and honey.…

How dare God remove the sign of His presents with those of the OC  and REMOVE THE ARK (WOODEN ONE FOREVER) and make a New and everlasting one, using the sign of the Virgin! You go get 'em Heleadthme ( DON'T KNOW WHO YOU THINK IS LEADING YOU BECAUSE GOD IS NOT!), you go tell God His business this will work out GREAT for you! NOT! Didn't Lucifer think he was going to tell God a thing or two?

Hebrews 8:13

13In speaking of a new covenant,” He has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and aging will soon disappear.

AND THE OBSOLETE ARK WITH IT PUFF! NO MORE, this long before Paul in the Holy Spirit shared this. But further the synagogue of satan too will go PUFF!

You're missing the point Hadasa.......the ark that Moses had made was a copy/representation of the one in heaven (THE WORD WAS GOD, THE WORD WAS WITH GOD....SPEAKING OF CHRIST).....it was made after the pattern of God in CHRIST in order to symbolize Him and point to Him (Acts 7, Heb 9).  That is why it was treated as SO HOLY, because of WHO it represented and pointed to.  It was made long before Mary existed....so it couldn't have been made as a copy/pattern of her or to represent her.  Come now, let us reason together....by the scriptures.  How do you make a copy of something that doesn't exist?  If you want to go further into it, the ark represents the Tree of Life guarded by the two cherubim.....Christ being the Tree of Life...and the way back to the Tree of Life/Ark/Christ between the cherubim is through His Blood on the mercy seat.  Nothing to do with Mary.

• Praise God! 1

1 hour ago, Hadasa said:

So, none of what I post is for you, but for those seeking

Seeking what, that is the question.  A lot of us here have already found all that we need in Jesus.

Luk 11:27-28

And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked.

But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

Mat 12:47-50

Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.

But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?

And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!

For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

• This is Worthy 1

42 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

Seeking what, that is the question.  A lot of us here have already found all that we need in Jesus.

Luk 11:27-28

And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked.

But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

Mat 12:47-50

Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.

But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?

And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!

For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

AMEN SISTER .  WE GOT ALL WE NEED IN CHRIST .   OH SOUND IT OUT FOR ALL TO READ .     SOUND IT OUT SISTER .   KEEP on POINTING to CHRIST .

OH it makes my heart sing with JOY .     Cant say it enough .   PRAISE THE LORD SISTER ,  THROW THOSE HANDS UP AS HIGH AS YOU CAN and JUST SING TO THE LORD SISTER .

My hearts beating with JOY , when I see FOLKS POINT TO JESUS ONLY . 

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  15

Well one of the Arks is in heaven (heavenly one): “Then God's temple in heaven was opened, and within his temple was seen the ark of his covenant. And there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake and a severe hailstorm.” (Revelation 11:19)

11 hours ago, Hadasa said:

No your missing the point. Maybe you would get it if you studied All the Prophets  That is right the OT Ark was Designed to reflect those things of heaven . Christ Himself is God, He is not God's Ark an Ark is a created thing. Christ is Begotten not made and by Him all things were made. For in the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was GOD!And HIS wisdom He poured forth upon all His works.  The Ark was fashioned after Wisdom who was the first of His creation. This is the Words right hand lady. On earth as it is in heaven.

In Praise of Wisdom

All wisdom is from the Lord,
    and with him it remains forever.
The sand of the sea, the drops of rain,
    and the days of eternity—who can count them?
The height of heaven, the breadth of the earth,
    the abyss, and wisdom—who can search them out?
Wisdom was created before all other things,
    and prudent understanding from eternity.
The root of wisdom—to whom has it been revealed?
    Her subtleties—who knows them?
There is but one who is wise, greatly to be feared,
    seated upon his throne—the Lord.
It is he who created her;
    he saw her and took her measure;
    he poured her out upon all his works,
10 upon all the living according to his gift;
    he lavished her upon those who love him.

Fear of the Lord Is True Wisdom

11 The fear of the Lord is glory and exultation,
    and gladness and a crown of rejoicing.
12 The fear of the Lord delights the heart,
    and gives gladness and joy and long life.
13 Those who fear the Lord will have a happy end;
    on the day of their death they will be blessed.

14 To fear the Lord is the beginning of wisdom;
    she is created with the faithful in the womb.
15 She made[i] among human beings an eternal foundation,
    and among their descendants she will abide faithfully.
16 To fear the Lord is fullness of wisdom;
    she inebriates mortals with her fruits;
17 she fills their whole house with desirable goods,
    and their storehouses with her produce.
18 The fear of the Lord is the crown of wisdom,
    making peace and perfect health to flourish.
19 She rained down knowledge and discerning comprehension,
    and she heightened the glory of those who held her fast.
20 To fear the Lord is the root of wisdom,
    and her branches are long life.[m]

22 Unjust anger cannot be justified,
    for anger tips the scale to one’s ruin.
23 Those who are patient stay calm until the right moment,
    and then cheerfulness comes back to them.
24 They hold back their words until the right moment;
    then the lips of many tell of their good sense.

25 In the treasuries of wisdom are wise sayings,
    but godliness is an abomination to a sinner.
26 If you desire wisdom, keep the commandments,
    and the Lord will lavish her upon you.
27 For the fear of the Lord is wisdom and discipline,
    fidelity and humility are his delight.

28 Do not disobey the fear of the Lord;
    do not approach him with a divided mind.
29 Do not be a hypocrite before others,
    and keep watch over your lips.
30 Do not exalt yourself, or you may fall
    and bring dishonor upon yourself.
The Lord will reveal your secrets
    and overthrow you before the whole congregation,
because you did not come in the fear of the Lord,
    and your heart was full of deceit.

Without Wisdom you are not in the covenant. This is going to get too deep for you.

I am not going to reveal  WITH SCRIPTURE yet, what was purposed for Mother Mary she , Christ's first work of the New Covenant as Wisdom was His first work of creation.

Baruch 4

She is the book of the commandments of God,
    the law that endures forever.
All who hold her fast will live,
    and those who forsake her will die.
Turn, O Jacob, and take her;
    walk toward the shining of her light.
Do not give your glory to another,
    or your advantages to an alien people.
Happy are we, O Israel,
    for we know what is pleasing to God.

Hadasa.....you are bringing more heresy, ascribing to Mary what can only be ascribed to Divinity!  And you expect us to believe this is only reverence and not worship!  Wisdom in scripture is the Holy Spirit...but you would need to have the Holy Spirit in order to see it.  Truth is hid from the wise and learned and only revealed to little children.  Come to Jesus....your religion cannot save you, Mary cannot save you...only Jesus can, by His Spirit.  Be born again of His Spirit.....receive His Spirit.   That is the Wisdom that you need. 

These scriptures should be enough proof, and I hope you will find them helpful:

Exo 28:3

And thou shalt speak unto all that are wise hearted, whom I have filled with the spirit of wisdom, that they may make Aaron's garments to consecrate him, that he may minister unto me in the priest's office.

Exo 31:3

And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship,

Deu 34:9

And Joshua the son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom; for Moses had laid his hands upon him: and the children of Israel hearkened unto him, and did as the LORD commanded Moses.

Pro 1:20-23

Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying,

How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

Pro 3:13-19

Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding………………….

………………… She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her.

The LORD by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens.

Genesis 1:2 

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Edited by Heleadethme
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

There's much secular speculation to where the representative Ark of the Covenant is on Earth. It is not necessarily required to resume temple worship when the third Temple is built. However, the Temple Institute among others, say they have everything ready to go at any time to start animal sacrifice and temple worship. 

I've heard statements from a couple of reputable orthodox Jewish leaders that they know exactly where the 'earthly' Ark of the Covenant is located. I tend to believe their statement. To me that would suggest it 'might' be located in Ethiopia as they claim, or, located in a cave system underneath Jerusalem or the City of David? Based on the biblical narrative of Jerusalem under siege and about to be conquered and over run, my guess would be Jeremiah hid it and possibly other temple implements somewhere in the complex tunnel systems under Jerusalem? 

I believe the acceptable location of the 3rd Temple site is just a short time away. Either the Dome of the Rock will be destroyed and / or negotiated away and the 3rd Temple built on that spot thought to be the original temple site. Or, the true original temple site will be proven to be somewhere else. Evidence seems to be building that the temple site is located in the City of David.

I also understand that the new temple has already been prefabricated and can be built in about a year once the location is secured. I'm speculating if the trigger might be the impending Gog / Magog invasion building up right before our very own eyes? Lots of theories and speculation, but I further suspect the church won't be on Earth to find out. Could be mistaken though?

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Hadasa.....you are bringing more heresy, ascribing to Mary what can only be ascribed to Divinity!  And you expect us to believe this is only reverence and not worship!  Wisdom in scripture is the Holy Spirit...but you would need to have the Holy Spirit in order to see it.  Truth is hid from the wise and learned and only revealed to little children.  Come to Jesus....your religion cannot save you, Mary cannot save you...only Jesus can, by His Spirit.  Be born again of His Spirit.....receive His Spirit.   That is the Wisdom that you need. 

These scriptures should be enough proof, and I hope you will find them helpful:

Exo 28:3

And thou shalt speak unto all that are wise hearted, whom I have filled with the spirit of wisdom, that they may make Aaron's garments to consecrate him, that he may minister unto me in the priest's office.

Exo 31:3

And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship,

Deu 34:9

And Joshua the son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom; for Moses had laid his hands upon him: and the children of Israel hearkened unto him, and did as the LORD commanded Moses.

Pro 1:20-23

Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying,

How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

Pro 3:13-19

Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding………………….

………………… She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her.

The LORD by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens.

Genesis 1:2 

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

YES SISTER .  I can so clearly see the difference in your posts verses anothers .  YOU POINT TO JESUS and HONOR HIM .    others Point something else .  yet know it not .

Its sad to see it sister .  BUT HAPPY IS MY SOUL when I see you pointing to JESUS ONLY , exactly where OUR WORSHIP should be .