• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

6 hours ago, OldCoot said:

Don't know and really don't spend any time worrying about it.  That is one of those rabbit trails that just distract folks from things of major importance.  

when you are in your 70's, comfortably retired, there is time for a lot of things that are not really major....    reading and researching is my personal hobby, so thus I like to delve into such things.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Systems Activated - 9/23/2017 (?)

Lessons on Solar Orbit

According to the Shadow of the Equinox Home Page, an equinox occurs twice each year when our sun, in its orbit around the earth in a fashion unique to these times of the year, passes directly over the Earth's equator and the length of the daylight and evening hours is equal. Hence the word equinox is derived from the Latin for "equal" aequus, and nox meaning "night". The spring equinox occurs on or about March 21. Six months later, on or about Sept 22, we have the Fall Equinox. The summer solstice occurs on or about June 21st. On this day earth sees the longest duration of daylight. Six months later is the winter solstice on or about December 22, when we see the shortest daylight and the longest night of the year.

On these days the sun almost seems to pause in its orbit before resuming its course, and it is why the word solstice is based on the Latin sol, for "sun", and sistere or "to cause to stand". This cycle then repeats itself as the Earth continues to rotate around the sun. It is interesting to note that there are exactly 91 days between each of these events, and 92 days between the June 21 summer solstice and the September 21 equinox. This adds up to a 365 day solar year with the 91 days between each event matching the 91 steps to each side of the pyramid. mexicolesstraveled.com/itzacosmology.html

Perpendicular to the terraces are the 52 vertical panels, representing the 52-year cycle of the solar and religious calendars.

El Castillo is built on top of a smaller, earlier pyramid. Up until 2006 it was possible to climb El Castillo and go inside. On the northern side a small passageway leads inside to sacrificial altar – a red jaguar. The jaguar originally had jade eyes and teeth, but after they were stolen by visitors it is no longer accessible.

The outer pyramid was built sometime in between the 9th and 12th centuries, but fell into disrepair. In the 1920’s and 30’s, archaeologists restored two sides of the temple. The other two can still be seen in their original state. yourenotfromaroundhere.com/blog/solstice-snake-chichen-itza/

1. Flight 370 (March) - Space Ship Delivered (1290 Days Difference)

2. 9/23 - Space Ship Available for Usage (1290 Days Difference)

Gentile Prophecies: Miller Prophecy 2520 and Newton Prophecy 2060, have, rather, are proven not to have association to the Second Coming of Jesus.  They Seems to instead denote the "70th Year that is tied to 1290 Day Marker".  "RAY MABUS = 2520 and 2060" or "BAR JESUS = 2520 and 2060", referring to the Space Ship that Jesus used to Baptize Peter.  (Nostradamus uses "3, 27 Year War" ... we can assign any value to that, Uranus Pluto Square 127 year or 139 year Cycle, or we can say, Flight 370 to 9/23/2017 (Space Ship Delivery and Available for Usage).

God Claimed (Space Ship Instructions)

That he would allow illustration of "Joseph the Blessings" for "1335 Days", that would only be possible if 9/23/2017 was the 70th Year, then we could go 1335 Days from that to May 21, 2021 ... that would begin 153 Days ... and validate the statement ..................... then the Gentile Prophecies of the Spaceship would be valid, not for the lord's coming, but, for the Space Ship Jesus used to Baptize the apostle Peter to the truth of the law, in that day.

Not Quantum Teleportation ... Try ... Light Speed Constant Displacement

hyperflight.com/quantum_pythagoreans.htm

Light Constant is Limitation of Mass (Mass = 3rd Dimension) ... ... ... ... if Light is the only 4th Dimension Constant (along with), Super Gravity, and Time (within the 4th Dimension Plane) ... ... ... ... if a Second Light Constant is Present (Dark Constant), then Light Constant Deviation is Observable, when the Dark (of Light) Constant  is in Play, that means the "Light Speed Constant for Mass is Displaced".

All Pyramids at Resonance Points are Portal Locations for the Son of Man, when the Argument is Activated ................ think the top of pyramids ................. it is based on this argument that, Moses would be teleported to the space ship, and that would begin the baptism of "Peter" in a hypothetical sense, some illustration of god's mercies ...................... I believe what is what the Gentile Prophecies had in view, that is also the traditional argument (that is a Man on the Top of a Pyramid).

(This is something that can happen after the 5 months begins, you may just trying hanging or shooting, or other means of euthanasia for Moses first, like (Edward Leedsksalnin, Babacomblee, "the Man they could not hang"), but we'll get to the bottom of this issue ...................... the good news is that with only 5 months and impending global death, a Jewish Holocaust is unlikely (they did that to try to get a different answer from god), Edward did not cause the Jewish Holocaust, but Satan Pretended they were the same person (hitler), that was a result of frustration of the gospel, there's no profit in that, best answer to that, Edward offered chastisement and reproof in a faithful way, disregarding the conflict of WW2 itself, that ended with the experimental submarine in germany, when they believed he was dead, and the philadelphia experiment in the usa when the usa believed he was dead, but in reality, he ended up at coral castle in the usa later on, and several other exploits like, the "Nicholas Roerich, freemason, masterbuilding incidents", "and early higgs boson experiments, and other")

(Now, Holocaust will begin because those Tribes are not listed in the "Book of Life=Book of Revelation", and, may not happen dedicated, because the statement for separatist inheritors in Deu. 34:1-4 seems to include, the Holocaust Tribe ................. 5 months, is not enough time to do anything really, so jerusalem/isreal will be nuked because of its demographics, that means also certain places in other countries like the usa, new york also, may even be nuked by the usa itself, its better to do it yourself and control the outcome, because you know how many countries will do it for you, that you cannot resist them all, you cannot fight the whole world, in this time of desperation)

Edited by Gibbus

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

3 hours ago, other one said:

when you are in your 70's, comfortably retired, there is time for a lot of things that are not really major....    reading and researching is my personal hobby, so thus I like to delve into such things.

Ok, I can relate to that.  I am in my 60's, so I am getting there.  I still have a business to run and have a lot of irons in the fire, so I don't have the luxury of looking at a lot of things as I would like to.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

6 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Iam, all the seals were already opened when John wrote Rev 6. The events in the seals however have not come to pass yet.

That is a theory, but it is not the way John wrote it: the way he wrote it is - a seal is opened and RIGHT THEN an event happens. Why then would you think to change this?  

I know it appears like he opened all seven - but then, it appears like all the trumpets have happened too. We determine where we are now by studying and waiting on the Holy Spirit to help us. It is easy to know the 5th seal is history, for it is the martyrs of the church age and they are still coming in. God is waiting on the final one to come in. 

It is also easy to know that the first 4 seals are opened: the first is the gospel sent out to make disciples of all the world. That is ongoing.

Seals 2-4 are the devil's attempts to stop the gospel. God limited them to 1/4 the world. I think that 1/4 would be centered on Jerusalem, where the gospel began. If we study history, we see that these 3 seals are history. 

On the other hand, we know the 6th seal is future. Therefore I disagree.

6 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Right, God isn't a rapist type a thing? Eternal security is based on belief in the death burial resurrection, and sadly many do not have it because they prefer religion. God bless.

I got in a disagreement with someone this afternoon! I preached on Matthew 6:15 - that if we don't forgive, neither will our Father forgive us.  He believes in OSAS so disagreed, saying that Jesus' blood covers all sins but the sin of blasphemy. And I said, I agree, except or unless someone will not forgive: NO ONE can sow unforgiveness and expect to reap forgiveness: it just won't work. He would not go there. I told him he should meditate on that verse!

There was a pastor in Nigeria that died, and was taken by an angel to hell. The angel told him, IF (a big word) the book of His life was to be closed, hell would be his portion. He was offended and said, "NO! I am born again. I am a child of God!" The angel then told him that he was confessing his sins in the ambulance, but at the same time would not forgive his wife. They had had an argument and she had slapped him - and when he crashed the car, he was planning on how to get even with her! The angel said he was sowing unforgiveness and expecting God to forgive him. The angel told him that would never work. 

This story has a good ending because his wife would not allow him to stay dead. AFter three days dead, God raised him up. Now he preaches strongly about unforgiveness!  If you wanted, you could see the video of him coming back to life.  

6 hours ago, Da Puppers said:

it's all about the numbers.   The key to unlocking so that you can "understand all mysteries", that are hidden in God's love,  are found throughout the bible.   The principle ones are found in the books of Daniel and Ezekiel and Jeremiah.   I don't mean to be the one that (tries to) spoils your party,  but I can tell you with certainty that you haven't found them.   God has hidden them in plain sight within the scriptures.   I only tell you about next year,  because so that when that day comes,  you might recognize then,  that you are far from knowing those hidden truths.   God has ordained that we can only please him by faith.   To know WHEN these hidden things of God will take place without believing (first) WHAT will take place  is to preclude the importance of faith.   I don't mean to sound like a cult leader (because i know that is exactly what they would say), but God has not commissioned me to tell you WHEN,  because you do not understand the WHAT.   Your biggest mistake right now is that you do not understand the 7 seals of the wrath of God.   Your willingness to condemn what you don't understand,  only serves to work against you. 

Blessings

The PuP 

I think you only THINK I don't understand the seals because you disagree with me. I am used to that! And by the way, the seals are NOT the wrath of God! If you think so, you are mistaken. His wrath begins at the 6th seal.

10 minutes ago, Da Puppers said:

In Romans 1,2 , Paul gives a discourse on "to the Jew first".  Because God 's wrath is revealed against those who hold the truth in unrighteousness [1:18] and that the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles BY the Jews [2:24], Paul said that the wrath of God will come to the Jew first.  [2:9].  I don't find that in anything that you have written.   I have shown that to be Jesus's words in Luke 21:23, and most notably from Eze 5 & 14.  The great tribulation begins as  God's wrath upon this people,  the Jews.  

The PuP 

My friend, the ENTIRE 70th WEEK is for the Jews, not for the church! Paul's rapture comes before the 70th week. The days of great tribulation will start AFTER the midpoint which is marked by the 7th trumpet. The church will not be here. 

7 hours ago, Da Puppers said:

I can only recommend that you re-read Luke 21 and pay attention to what is being referred to concerning "these things", [in that chapter] 

*[[Luk 21:26]] KJV* Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after THOSE THINGS  which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

*[[Luk 21:28]] KJV* And when THESE THINGS begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

*[[Luk 21:31]] KJV* So likewise ye, when ye see THESE THINGS  come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.

*[[Luk 21:34]] KJV* And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

*[[Luk 21:35]] KJV* For as a snare SHALL IT  COME ON ALL  them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

*[[Luk 21:36]] KJV* Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all THESE THINGS that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

*[[1Th 5:2]] KJV* For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

*[[1Th 5:6]] KJV* Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

No man sleeps with his eyes open.   If you are not expecting to be here [not watching because your eyes are closed in sleeping] that day will come upon you,  whether you are saved or not,  unawares.   The result will be a multitude of saved people from every tribe people nation and tongue arriving en  masse at the time of the 7th seal. 

Blessings

The PuP 

First, Luke 21 is only a portion of the Olivet discourse. Matthew has another portion of the very same discourse. 

Second, we have to discover to WHOM was these comments directed. These were Jewish men asking Him about the end of THEIR age. The truth is, this discourse was not directed towards the Gentle church of today. Just as Daniel wrote, the 70th week is for HIS PEOPLE. 

"IT  COME ON ALL  them that dwell on the face of the whole earth."  TRuth! It is God's words. My point was, the CHURCH, the bride of Christ, will NOT BE ON THE EARTH! 

Next, did not Paul write, "whether we wake or sleep..."   When He comes pretrib FOR His saints, first the dead will arise from their graves, then those that are alive and In Christ will rise. It will not matter if it is at midnight and half of His people are asleep! We will wake up as we are changed and as we are lifted up. 

What did you mean, "at the time of the 7th seal? That seal will mark the start of the 70th week. The Bride will already be in heaven - as seen by the great crowd too large to number already in the throne room.

31 minutes ago, Da Puppers said:

When one is sleeping,  they are not using their eyes.   Paul's use of the word sleep refers to watching with one's eyes.   To be sober is to make good and or right decisions.   Paul's exhortation to "watch and be sober" concerns the day of the Lord.   When Paul said "you are not in darkness", that means that they know what to expect and that it won't come as a thief in the night "upon them". [Adding this: Paul did not say that they would not see the day of the Lord,  he said that, by watching,  (and sober), that it would not come upon them unexpectedly.]

The snare, that Jesus referred to is a trap that catches its prey in surprise fashion.   "Like a thief in the night", and as a "snare" to all of the world are referring to the same thing.   Jesus didn't say there,  "but you will be kept from these  things".  He said "pray to be accounted worthy".  [I have already referred you these words to you twice,  so let me say it differently], because: 

*[[Luk 21:36]] KJV* Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

is not a prayer to miss these things because you were found worthy.   [No one is righteous not one], This exhortation to pray,  applies to every generation until all of "these things" have taken place.   That includes you and I,  and everybody else over the last 2000 years.   So, that means that "these things" concerns us.   

*[[Eze 14:18]] KJV* Though these three men were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither sons nor daughters, but they only shall be delivered themselves.

Did you catch those words "were in it" and "shall be delivered"?  

*[[Luk 21:32]] KJV* Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.  Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

*[[2Pe 3:11]] KJV* Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

By believing that the church will not be here when "these things" takes place,  is setting yourself up to be walking around with your eyes closed when that day comes.   Just as the Passover meal is to be prepared for a 7 days journey,  and not just one day,  if you are not prepared and ready for that day,  there will be no time to prepare for the 7 days journey,  once it begins.   When the call goes out,  "the bridegroom IS coming" and its dark outside,  there will be no time for the unprepared to get prepared. 

Blessings

The PuP 

You quoted verses - and they are all true! But we must develop our end times doctrines from ALL scripture.  Did you notice that in Daniel 9 he wrote (from the words of Gabriel) that the 70 weeks were for HIS PEOPLE? Sorry, my friend, that "his people" does not include the Gentile church of today! 

The bible has three different groups of people that scripture speaks to concerning the end times: "the church" - that is the Gentile church Paul started and refers to many times - as the scriptures say, until the fullness of the Gentiles comes in.  Next the Jews and Hebrews, which are "his people" and finally "the nations." That refers to the heathens in the world that are not a part of the church nor are descendants of Jacob. 

Bible students cause confusion because they mix up scriptures pointed to one group imagining they were written for all groups. 

The truth is, Paul alone got the revelation for the mystery of God in the Gentiles - and Paul alone got the revelation of the rapture of the church. The rapture of the church is for ONLY those "in Christ." Unless a Hebrew comes to the saving knowledge of Christ, they will not qualify as "in Christ." The bible teaches us that for the most part, those Jews and Hebrews that will finally be saved will not acknowledge Jesus as their messiah until they SEE Him, which will be after His Rev. 19 coming. 

Paul, on the other hand, in his famous rapture verses, tells us that Jesus will come for His bride BEFORE the Day of the Lord or His wrath begins.  I don't think you really understand Paul. 

Paul tells us that there is a SUDDENLY coming! It will come as a thief in the night - meaning that no one will know when - it will be at an unexpected time. That is, unexpected for all but those IN CHRIST who are expecting Him! 

So SUDDENLY He comes, there is a SHOUT, the sound of a trumpet, and the dead in Christ fly up out of their graves. Some of them have been dead for almost 2000 years! When God brings those atoms together that used to make up their bodies, it will cause a great earthquake! 

Matthew 27:

51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;

52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

Notice that when God raised those elders of the Old Covenant, that raising caused a great earthquake!

Rev. 11:12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake

Notice another earthquake! When God instantly brings together the atoms of bodies long ago buried, that will cause a great earthquake. 

AFter the dead in Christ has been raised, a worldwide earthquake begins. Paul calls this earthquake: "sudden destruction."

So one moment after the dead are raised, Paul teaches us that two groups of people get two separate results: those living in the light of the gospel get raptured out, just as the earth begins to quake, as Paul wrote, they get to "live together with Him." (So shall we ever be with the Lord.) 

But AT THE SAME MOMENT IN TIME, those living in the darkness - sinners - are left behind, and suffer Paul's sudden destruction earthquake.

Then Paul tells us that this sudden destruction earthquake will be the start of God's wrath! We are saved from this wrath by way of the rapture. Paul also tells us that this sudden destruction earthquake will be the start of the Day of the Lord. WHERE then is this in Revelation? It is easy to tell for John wrote that the DAy of His wrath starts at the 6th seal, before the 7th week begins.

The truth then, is that the Olivet discourse is for those who are left behind at the rapture of the church. Revelation from chapter 8 on is for all those who will be left behind. God is NOT going to leave His people behind to experience His wrath. 

The truth of the scriptures then is that the church is caught up before the Day of the Lord and the 70th week even begin. Your first paragraph then above is in error, because you don't understand what Paul wrote - that the church will be caught up a moment before the DAY begins.  The DAY comes as a thief in the night (at an unexpected time) because HE comes as a thief in the night. But THE DAY won't catch believers at all because we will be raptured out and "get to live together with Him." That is the very "escape" Luke 21:36 is speaking about. No Jew has to suffer the 70th week and God's wrath - but most will - because they will not become born again before the rapture.

By the way, born again people ARE worthy, because Christ has MADE them worthy: they wear HIS robe of righteousness.

"That includes you and I..."

It might include you, but it certainly will not include me, for I will be expecting Him FIRST so I will go out on the first load. Did you notice what Heb. 9 says:

28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Will YOU be looking for Him today, tomorrow etc, until He comes? Or will you be expecting other things first?

Ezekiel was writing of a different time and place. Those words are not directed at the church of today.

The secret of the parable of the ten virgins is to stay full of oil - meaning stay in fellowship with God and be filled with His Spirit! However, that is only one aspect of His coming. I am going to be looking for Him, EXPECTING Him. It could be tonight! 

51 minutes ago, Da Puppers said:

Sorry,  I meant to answer this in my last post.   The great multitude that John sees in Rev 7, occurs just before the 7th seal is opened.   The day of the Lord,  the terrible events of those days will come as a thief upon many Christians.   It does not mean that they were not born again.   It simply means that that day will come upon them unexpectedly and because of that,  they will die in those events.   When Paul tells of the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment OF GOD [in Romans 2:7] upon the Jew first,  he exhorts the church to dwell in patient continuance,  G5281,

h1. G5281

Original: *ὑπομονή*

Transliteration: *hupomonē*

Phonetic: *hoop-om-on-ay'*

*Thayer Definition*:

1. steadfastness, constancy, endurance
 A.  in the NT the characteristic of a man who is not swerved from his deliberate purpose and his loyalty to faith and piety by even the greatest trials and sufferings

B.  patiently, and steadfastly

2. a patient, steadfast waiting for
3.  a patient enduring, sustaining, perseverance

Origin: from [[d 5278]]

TDNT entry: 13:41,6

Part(s) of speech: Noun Feminine

*Strong's Definition*: From [[G5278]]; cheerful (or hopeful) _endurance, constancy:_ - enduring, patience, patient continuance (waiting).

Did you notice that part in 1.A.  ...even the greatest trials and sufferings.   ???

I didn't write those words.  We are called to have patient continuance when God is pouring his wrath upon the Jews. 

Blessings

The PuP 

We are called to have patient continuance when God is pouring his wrath upon the Jews. 

That is your theory, not God's! You are putting thoughts together that God never meant to be together. 

It is truth, God showed John a great crowd, too large to number, right after the 6th seal and before the 7th. what you are missing is that that great crowd just got raptured out of earth a moment before the 6th seal! They are not dead, they did not die, but were raptured. Don't doubt me on this! Many people get distracted because John wrote that these "came out of great tribulation."  John has not yet even started the 70th week, much less arrived at the last half of the week when the days of GT Jesus spoke of will happen. What John is telling us is that great tribulation will be felt in the world at the time of the rapture. NOT GT greater than any other time, as Jesus said of those days after the abomination. But great tribulation never the less. I take that to mean, people will be dying for their testimony around the world by that time. "tribulation" cannot be greater than when one is put to death - they cannot be killed twice! It is that way in half the world today, and will get worse.

John together with Paul shows us the rapture will take place a moment before that great earthquake at the 6th seal, and then God showed the raptured church to John shortly after.