P2Six

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

After observing Christian's up close (Online & Offline) I've noticed a pattern of behavior. They seem to always ask these following questions, this has become a standard for them.

A: Are you a Christian?

B: Do you attend a Church?

C: What do you believe?

D: What is your age?

E: What country are you from?

F: Do you work? 

Now I can't say 100% why they seem to ask these particular questions, to me it's like being dissected like a frog in a science class. But once they're through with dissecting these basic elements of information, they can then move on to instruct me that I'm still missing the truth of Jesus (Their Jesus)

It's like they're convinced no one knows Jesus but them. They have to work out anything flimsy about my belief's or my motives towards the truth in their head's, before they feel sanctioned to prosecute me to the fullest of the law they believe only they have.

Edited by P2Six

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Let me say this .  I get attacked and hammered at as well.     It ought not bother us one bit .    USUALLY those who complain are often in a sin or error and don't like

the correction they get . 

See, I notice real big in this age , that most see correction as an attack .   In fact those who often have learned the JESUS that feeds SELF .  which yes , THAT IS not THE JESUS ,  but anyway

when they like their vending machine JESUS , they NO LIKE any kind of correction .    

ITS easy .   If the JESUS of our heart ,  IS NOT compatible with THE JESUS of the bible ,    WELL we better start over real fast .   GOOD News , I am seeing a few

starting to do just that .    Have you noticed that this generation is real big on  WHATEVER they believe about GOD is between the person and GOD and don't judge .

YEP its wrong . Its a way to head people right off the cliff .    FOLKS , if we really LOVE , we going to correct and rebuke as well.

And if we coming to our own personal JESUS , our vending machine pick some of his sayings and disregaurd other of his sayings .  FOLKS WE DONT LOVE JESUS and we will

be told so ON THE LAST DAY ,as HE SAYS ,  I NEVER KNEW YOU .     

NOW you be encouraged .  Okay , be encouraged and feast on THAT BIBLE real good .    Man its like honey flavored truth that bible is .    MAKES one wise unto salvation through

our faith in Christ .  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

I cant speak for others, but asking if you are a Christian has a couple of purposes. It helps me understand the basis of someones worldview and morality. It also helps me understand who needs to be told the gospel. 

I ask this sometimes if someone is needing help or advice. Having a home church is beneficial that way. 

C.. What do you believe?

Beliefs even among Christians can vary. Some who have a false gospel can label themselves Christian too. Asking this can help in discussions. 

D: What is your age?

I dont usually ask this one, so I dont know why anyone would ask. 

I love getting to know folks from all over the world. So I ask this, if it is obvious the person is not from the us. 

Lol in the context of any political discussion these days, it is quite telling. Those who work dont like being forced to give up more money for the entitlement crowd.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, P2Six said:

After observing Christian's up close (Online & Offline) I've noticed a pattern of behavior. They seem to always ask these following questions, this has become a standard for them.

? What do you believe?

? What is your age?

Now I can't say 100% why they seem to ask these particular questions, to me it's like being dissected like a frog in a science class. But once they're through with dissecting these basic elements of information, they can then move on to instruct me that I'm still missing the truth of Jesus (Their Jesus)

It's like they're convinced no one knows Jesus but them. They have to work out anything flimsy about my belief's or my motives towards the truth in their head's, before they feel sanctioned to prosecute me to the fullest of the law they believe only they have.

A true born again Christian who sees the truth of our existence, receiving the light of the good news of the love of Jesus dying to save us from eternal punishment, 'sorta' wants everybody else to know the truth too, P2.  Asking those questions above gives us a chance to know if you have been aware of what we understand, as a believer in Christ, and I personally think/know it is the most important truth you will ever hear, and remember, for the rest of your eternal existence, wherever that may be.  Sharing the truth has cost me loss of friends and some relatives. But that is such a tiny hardship, compared to the ones who did listen, and received the truth. 

ps.
God can and will do things in a persons life to get their attention............(He cares)

I am just one beggar, telling another beggar, where to find bread. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  06/12/1974

7 hours ago, P2Six said:

? What do you believe?

? What is your age?

Sounds like maybe you have run into some strange people...happened to me the other day in the mall...Some guy came up and hit me with the if you were to die today where would you go....I told him Heaven...But then he went on to try and show me that im  not saved or i repented to much...ect... Strange  dude...but basicly the Problem is i think i lean more to OSAS and this guy didnt...So i agreed to disagree and went to give handshake and the guy said no im not shaking your hand...lol He told me i needed to get saved(why he thought i wasnt i dont know)  And i told him see thats your problem right there.And then he said a thing or 2 more...then tryed to give me a fist bump but i said no no no....:rofl: 

but any way it didnt matter what i said to this guy..to him im the bad guy no matter what and hes the good guy(and they can sound very sincere but if you pay attention you will see the bad fruit)...See the thing is i really do know the Lord(not going to say how much but i do know him)I kind of had no choice...never knew my mom or dad...ect...Anyway i like very much when anyone trys to Witness to me,i like to see if they are the real deal...And it's  kind of interesting some(few) will see my light and understand and move on...other;s will try everything they can to act like im wrong in anything they can try and drum up....lol...

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,952
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

7 hours ago, P2Six said:

? What do you believe?

? What is your age?

God IS watching you, turn around very slowly, and humble yourself before Him.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

21 hours ago, P2Six said:

? What do you believe?

? What is your age?

“We murder to dissect.” (Wordsworth). Only the Holy Trinity can know for sure if someone is truly saved and believes in their heart. For only our Lord can read minds and hearts, “Knowing their thoughts, Jesus said, "Why do you entertain evil thoughts in your hearts?” (Matthew 9:4). We cannot know the inner working of the heart, it is mystery to us. For anyone can make confessions and make public displays of piety, but in the end the heart is revealed. I love the parable of the two sons, ““What do you think? There was a man who had two sons. He went to the first and said, ‘Son, go and work today in the vineyard.’

29 “‘I will not,’ he answered, but later he changed his mind and went.

30 “Then the father went to the other son and said the same thing. He answered, ‘I will, sir,’ but he did not go.

31 “Which of the two did what his father wanted?”

“The first,” they answered.

Jesus said to them, “Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God ahead of you. 32 For John came to you to show you the way of righteousness, and you did not believe him, but the tax collectors and the prostitutesdid. And even after you saw this, you did not repent and believe him.” (Matthew 21:28-32). 

Sure we can judge fruit (), but we don’t know what in heart of person motivates them. Some terrible people have had a history of abuse and horrors we cannot imagine. And did not Jesus love us while we were enemies?, “

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through him! 10 For if, while we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life! 11 Not only is this so, but we also boast in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation.” (Romans 5:8-11).

We are called to be reconcilers not harsh judges. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 7:17 PM, P2Six said:

they can then move on to instruct me that I'm still missing the truth of Jesus (Their Jesus)

Does this go with what your saying, or am I doing what your speaking against.

Jeremiah chapter 29 verse 13

You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.