• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, Fidei Defensor said:

“I know that I am a great sinner and Jesus is a Great Savior.” (Man who wrote Amazing Grace) 

Folks ,    without GOD first even drawing us to the SON ,  we would not be here now .   IF CHRIST had not paid the price ,  we would have no hope .

And if JESUS came to save sinners ,    OF WHOM ALL MANKIND IS ,  due to I aint ever met one person who has never sinned once in their life .   ONLY JESUS did that .

IF we cannot forgive those who persecute us ,  THEN GOD WILL NOT FORIGIVE YOU your trespasses .   AND JESUS WORDS cannot be BROKEN .

With understanding by grace , THIS became clear as to WHY this is the case .   WHEN a man realizes BY GRACE , yes by grace , that the ONLY and I mean THE ONLY

as IN ONLY , GOODNESS one truly has , IS THE SPIRIT OF THE HOLY ONE within ,   

WHEN by grace , yes BY grace , men realize JUST how utterly wicked man is , including THEM SELVES .

WHEN by grace sin becomes exceeding sinful ,  the person is made very aware , that the ONLY GOODNESS that resides in them COMES FROM GOD .   not us , FROM GOD not us ,

FROM GOD , not us , FROM GOD .  cause our flesh is wicked contrary .  

WHEN by grace , a man realizes that he is saved soley BY GRACE ,  for he was first drawn to CHRIST by GOD ,   not us , we did not lead ourselves to JESUS , GOD DID .

IT GETS REAL SIMPLE and EASY to forgive those who hate us .     FOR OUR DESIRE IS TRULY < TRULY for their good .  YES ,  I said for their good .  WE WANT THEM SAVED .

Folks we need to return to our bibles and pray to GOD for that first love to return on hearts .    You know , lusts and others things REALLY DO choke the word right out of folks .

WHEN by grace , yes I said by grace ,  WE learn by the SPIRIT as we read BIBLE doctrine ,   we learn to be both grave and compassionate .

And we realize that those who are LED of the SPIRIT are truly free from the curse of the law .  BUT THE KEY is ,    LED as in ARE WE FOLLWOING THE SPIRIT .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

I think forgiveness helps us more then the one being forgiven. Because if we do not forgive then we keep the resentment and bitterness inside of us. And then we dont walk in fellowship with God. Christ forgive them while he was nailed  to the cross. People who wrong us usually don't know what they are doing. It's hard to forgive in cases where someone murdereda love one. But we can trust God has it in his hands. Still hard I bet. It takes the holy spirit working in our hearts. Let's keep forgiving. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

1 hour ago, Wayne222 said:

I think forgiveness helps us more then the one being forgiven. Because if we do not forgive then we keep the resentment and bitterness inside of us. And then we dont walk in fellowship with God. Christ forgive them while he was nailed  to the cross. People who wrong us usually don't know what they are doing. It's hard to forgive in cases where someone murdereda love one. But we can trust God has it in his hands. Still hard I bet. It takes the holy spirit working in our hearts. Let's keep forgiving. 

Well said. Unforgiveness creates bitterness, cancers, and other diseases. Jesus said, “Even if they sin against you seven times in a day and seven times come back to you saying 'I repent,' you must forgive them." (Luke 17:4). Jesus says “must forgive,” why? Because I believe He being God knows what unforgiveness creates. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

Here is some wisdom—- I don’t remember who said it and I am paraphrasing.....”I have defeated all my enemies....I turned them into my friends”

• Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Here is some wisdom—- I don’t remember who said it and I am paraphrasing.....”I have defeated all my enemies....I turned them into my friends”

Jackie Chan, from Dragon Blade. “We turn our enemies into friends.” Great movie. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,568
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  7

It has been great reading through what everyone has shared. 

I always enjoy it. When I have the chance to learn something that can be applied to our every day life. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

Just now, Annette said:

I always enjoy it. When I have the chance to learn something that can be applied to our every day life. 

So true Annette. Thanks for bringing this subject up Forgiveness is number one in walking with God

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Annette said:

Thanks for staring the thread Annette. It is nice to have some positive threads to focus on the essentials, particularly our Lord Jesus Christ and His forgiveness. :) 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

I dont think we should wait until we go through other emotions before we choose to forgive. 

Jesus said we have to forgive. Thats it. That is His command to us. No matter what it is, we are to forgive. It may be that we have to also ask the Lord to change our hard hearts so that we can forgive someone, but it is still commanded to us to forgive. 

A few years ago, my brother in law was murdered. That is unbelievably hard to forgive, and yet since He said to, I had to. I prayed for the murderer to get saved (still do when I remember) and I prayed that He soften my hard heart. I will never meet the murderer. I cant deal with crazy. But I have forgiven him and pray for him. 

• Loved it! 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, ayin jade said:

I dont think we should wait until we go through other emotions before we choose to forgive. 

Jesus said we have to forgive. Thats it. That is His command to us. No matter what it is, we are to forgive. It may be that we have to also ask the Lord to change our hard hearts so that we can forgive someone, but it is still commanded to us to forgive. 

A few years ago, my brother in law was murdered. That is unbelievably hard to forgive, and yet since He said to, I had to. I prayed for the murderer to get saved (still do when I remember) and I prayed that He soften my hard heart. I will never meet the murderer. I cant deal with crazy. But I have forgiven him and pray for him. 

Sister we love you .   and you are being prayed for as well .      We have not forgot you sister .   You loved and are being prayed for .     Now throw those hands up and praise the LORD .