• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  334
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

ANTI-TYPE OF MANNA; SCRIPTURE:

Sixth Day [14th Nisan], the Seventh Day [15th Nisan] and the First Day [16th Nisan]...

First let us see the Type in Exodus 16 [compare also to Joshua 5; Leviticus 23]:
“I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel: speak unto them, saying, At even ye shall eat flesh, and in the morning ye shall be filled with bread; and ye shall know that I am the LORD your God.” Exodus 16:12

“And it came to pass, that at even the quails came up, and covered the camp: and in the morning the dew lay round about the host.” Exodus 16:13

“And when the dew that lay was gone up, behold, upon the face of the wilderness there lay a small round thing, as small as the hoar frost on the ground.” Exodus 16:14

“And when the children of Israel saw it, they said one to another,
It is manna: for they wist not what it was. And Moses said unto them, This is the bread which the LORD hath given you to eat.” Exodus 16:15

“This is the thing which the LORD hath commanded, Gather of it every man according to his eating, an omer for every man, according to the number of your persons; take ye every man for them which are in his tents.” Exodus 16:16

“And the children of Israel did so, and gathered, some more, some less.” Exodus 16:17

“And when they did mete it with an omer, he that gathered much had nothing over, and he that gathered little had no lack; they gathered every man according to his eating.” Exodus 16:18

“And Moses said, Let no man leave of it till the morning.” Exodus 16:19

“Notwithstanding they hearkened not unto Moses; but some of them left of it until the morning, and it bred worms, and stank: and Moses was wroth with them.” Exodus 16:20

“And they gathered it every morning, every man according to his eating: and when the sun waxed hot, it melted.” Exodus 16:21

“And it came to pass, thaton the sixth day they gathered twice as much bread, two omers for one man: and all the rulers of the congregation came and told Moses.” Exodus 16:22

“And he said unto them, This is that which the LORD hath said,
To morrow is the rest of the holy sabbath unto the LORD: bake that which ye will bake to day, and seethe that ye will seethe; and that which remaineth over lay up for you to be kept until the morning.” Exodus 16:23

“And
they laid it up till the morning, as Moses bade: and it did not stink, neither was there any worm therein.” Exodus 16:24

“And Moses said, Eat that to day; for
to day is a sabbath unto the LORD: to day ye shall not find it in the field.” Exodus 16:25

Six days ye shall gather it; but on the seventh day, which isthe sabbath, in it there shall be none.” Exodus 16:26

“And it came to pass, that there went out some of the people on the seventh day for to gather, and they found none.” Exodus 16:27

“And the LORD said unto Moses,
How long refuse ye to keep my commandments and my laws?” Exodus 16:28

“See, for that the LORD hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.” Exodus 16:29

“So the people rested on the seventh day.” Exodus 16:30

“And the house of Israel called the name thereof
Manna: and it was like coriander seed, white; and the taste of it was like wafers made with honey.” Exodus 16:31

“And Moses said,
This is the thing which the LORD commandeth, Fill an omer of it to be kept for your generations; that they may see the bread wherewith I have fed you in the wilderness, when I brought you forth from the land of Egypt.” Exodus 16:32

“And Moses said unto
Aaron, Take a pot, and put an omer full of manna therein, and lay it up before the LORD, to be kept for your generations.” Exodus 16:33

“As the LORD commanded Moses, so
Aaron laid it up before the Testimony, to be kept.” Exodus 16:34

“And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that
man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man live.” Deuteronomy 8:3

“But he answered and said,
It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.” Matthew 4:4

“And Jesus answered him, saying,
It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.” Luke 4:4

“Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.” Psalms 16:9

“For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.” Psalms 16:10

“That he should still live for ever, and not see corruption.” Psalms 49:9

“Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.” Acts 2:27

“He seeing this before
spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.” Acts 2:31

“God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath
raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.” Acts 13:33

“And as concerning that
he raised him up from the dead, now no more to return to corruption, he said on this wise, I will give you the sure mercies of David.” Acts 13:34

“Wherefore he saith
also in another psalm, Thou shalt not suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.” Acts 13:35

“For David, after he had served his own generation by the will of God, fell on sleep, and was laid unto his fathers, and saw corruption:” Acts 13:36

“But
he, whom God raised again, saw no corruption.” Acts 13:37

Jesus is the Anti-type of the Manna. The Manna was but pointing to 'every word [the Ten Commandments, the "word"] of God, doth man live by', for even as Jesus lives by every word of the Father, so too we to live by every word of Jesus, and to keep His Commandments [John 14:15; Exodus 20:6]...

John Chapter 6,

“It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, [they] are spirit, and [they] are life.” John 6:63

As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: sohe that eateth me, even he shall live by me.” John 6:57

“Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.” John 6:27

What is this "meat which endureth"?

It is the "words" that Jesus speaks to us. That is eternal life. What must we do about His "words", his teachings?

We must "believe on Him" [Jesus] whom the Father has sent and do as He commands [John 14:15; Exodus 20:6].

“Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.” John 6:29

“And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.” John 6:40

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.” John 6:47

However, many of the crowd simply did not want to believe in/on Jesus as the Messiah, the Son of God, being God, the I AM [especially as the only way] without some great sign, even though a little earlier they had all just been fed and been full physically from so very little bread and fish. They wanted a way in salvation apart from Jesus, they wanted a way of works, not of faith which works.

They did not want to understand that "He came down from Heaven" and said, "Is not this...the son of Joseph?" They did not want to take Jesus on faith. He is the living Manna, and His words are Life!

Jesus pointed out that even those who had been fed from miraculous manna from heaven, all had still died [and are still dead to this day, awaiting their resurrection "at the last day"; John 6:40], but those who believed on Him, the True manna, He says would not permanantly die in the 2nd death, but would sleep in death until their resurrection and would live forever, neither thirst, nor hunger.

“And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.” John 6:35

I am that bread of life.” John 6:48

This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.” John 6:58

Not as their fathers who ate the flakes, physical wafers of manna, but truly Christ Jesus is the living “Bread”, the "Way", "Truth" and "Life". We must believe on Him unto salvation, and follow in His steps by His grace, obey His words, practice [do] what He says.

Jesus was speaking of Himself as the Messiah and Saviour, thus speaking Himself as the Messiah, the very Son of God, to believe upon and the example to follow:

This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.” John 6:50

Jesus human "Flesh" and "Blood" did not come down from heaven, but He and His doctrine, His Way have.

Notice how Jesus Himself lives, "by the Father" [even as he says, "...I have meat to eat that ye know not of." John 4:32; and what was this "meat"?

"My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work." John 4:32], and so likewise we, also, by Him by heeding His words, following His example and keeping/doing His Commandments [Ten Commandments]:

As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.” John 6:57

That is eats [takes them into the daily Life, by imbibing, reading, assimiliating and doing His teachings], of His Word/s...

Jesus makes it abundantly clear that His words are Spirit:

“It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, [they] are spirit, and [they] are life.” John 6:63

Peter, himself, acknowledges that Jesus has the Words of Life because that He is the Messiah:

“Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.” John 6:68

Jesus makes known who did not have eternal life and why they did not, it was because they believed not on Him, as the Christ, even though they had seen Him and the works He performed:

“But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not. John 6:35

And the entirety of the Chapter of John 6 is summed up in this one verse:

And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God. John 6:69

That is the whole point of John 6, declaring Jesus to be the Christ, the Son of God, from personal experience and personal acknowledgment, and to follow Him.

John 6 is focusing on who is "the Christ, the Son of the living God" and who "believe[d]" "on Him" and who did not.

It is Belief in Christ Jesus as the "Son of the living God", the Messiah, the Christ, God manifest in the likeness of the human sinful flesh, the sent of the Father, the Saviour, etc that is the focus.

“And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.” John 17:3

We are to "eat" and "drink" His words, for they are spirit and are life, and the flesh profiteth nothing.

Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; 1 Corinthians 10:1

And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea; 1 Corinthians 10:2

And did all eat the same
spiritual meat; 1 Corinthians 10:3

And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ. 1 Corinthians 10:4

But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness. 1 Corinthians 10:5

The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying,
How can this man give us his flesh to eat? John 6:52

And Moses said, This shall be, when the LORD shall give you in the evening flesh to eat, and in the morning bread to the full; for that the LORD heareth your murmurings which ye murmur against him: and what are we? your murmurings are not against us, but against the LORD. Exodus 16:8

And the mixt multitude that was among them fell a lusting: and the children of Israel also wept again, and said, Who shall give us flesh to eat? Numbers 11:4

Whence should I have flesh to give unto all this people? for they weep unto me, saying, Give us flesh, that we may eat. Numbers 11:13

And say thou unto the people, Sanctify yourselves against to morrow, and ye shall eat flesh: for ye have wept in the ears of the LORD, saying, Who shall give us flesh to eat? for it was well with us in Egypt: therefore the LORD will give you flesh, and ye shall eat. Numbers 11:18

We see that Christ is the True manna, even the Word of God [John 1:1], the Bread that came down from Heaven. Just as the bread was for 6 days and on the 7th it was not to be found in the field [which is a symbol of the world; Matthew 13:38], so too Christ was not found in the world, being buried in the Tomb. Though Christ was dead, and buried, His flesh did not see corruption on the 7th Day, even as the Manna saw no corruption on the 7th Day.

On
the very next day, being the first [day] of the week, we see Christ Jesus arisen from the dead, and preserved forever, never to see corruption, nor death again, and so too likewise the Manna which was uncorrupted was gathered into the Golden Pot, and placed before the Ark [symbol of the Throne of God], even as Christ Jesus ascended that very morning for the first time to the Father.

Like the mistaken Pharisaical Jews of Old, the Roman Catholic dogma, seeks to make of Christ's spiritual words, into a fleshly, carnal, physical "flesh" and "blood".

What is worse, is that they presently believe, as I used to believe, even by faith that those physical elements, were actually the physical body and physical blood of Jesus, under the guise [lie, deception] of 'bread' and [corrupt/intoxicating/alcoholic] 'wine'.

Whether they presently know it or not, that is still eating "human flesh" and "human blood" by 'faith', which means they actually must [dogmatically] believe that that is what they are actually doing.

Scripture forbids this in this most explicit terms.

What is more it is supposed to be the sacrificial Jesus [dead, a 'true' sacrifice as they would say] the Passover, devouring what they perceive 'mysteriously' and without question the flesh and blood of Him...

Roman Catholicism, is actually the worship of death [dead saints, tombs [in Cathedrals, forbidden in Scripture], bones, relics [under altars], blood, persecution [sword of the state]], sacrifice of Christ continually and ever, and its worship focused entirely on Earth, where their "host" is [set in the Baal Hadad, Sun/Moon monstrance], never knowing if they are forgiven, or if their relatives are out of 'purgatory', ever doing penance, and a thousand people in their between them and Christ Jesus.... priest after preist, bishop after bishop, pope after pope, saint after saint, and then finally having to go through 'mary' [that messenger of Light; 2 Corinthians 11:14, of which it is already proven in their own literature and 'apparitions'...]... ["
the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth"], yet reading Hebrews, our Worship is to be directed to Christ Jesus always above in the Heavenly Sanctuary:

Youtube Link, The BluePrint

The Roman Catholic system of belief, actually takes away the worship due unto Christ Jesus, and I have the Photographic evidence to show that the entire "Mass" is but a counterfeit system on Earth of the True Heavenly Sanctuary above where all our focus ought to be, to follow the Lamb whithersoever He goeth therein...

Laver...
Altar...
Priests...
Incense...
High-Priest...
12 GemStone BreastPlate...
Sacrifice...
Bread...
Golden Cups...
Table...
Golden Box...
Two Room Compartment With Veil/Wall [Confessional, Priest sits in the place of God, hearing confessions of sins]

Great White Throne, surrounded by 4 Living, 2 Golden Angels
Congregation before Him...
a Deity...

yes... brothers and sisters, it is the great counterfeit, and there is so much more, for even in prophecy and history is it the counterfeit... ever 'standing in the place of' [anti christos; vicarivs christi]... this system that was once wounded to death is almost healed...

...if only they would call upon the True Jesus Christ to set them free of it, they would be free... and ask Him for the Truth, and He shall freely give it unto you...

...that Roman Papal system will collapse in the most terrible way, after it appears to succeed, it is already foretold... 
Edited by DignifiedResponse

What about the 'Real presence'?

I am glad that this is brought up - for the "real presence" of Christ Jesus, and where He is physically, even as Rome says "wholly".

Let's consider a moment, that Roman Catholicism believes in that 'act' of "transubstantiation", that Christ Jesus is truly and really "present" on the altar, 'in' the Host and Cup, physically present, as flesh and blood, 'hidden' under 'the elements' of bread and alcohol [that
intoxicating, mocking, raging, deceiving, cruel venom of asps, poison of dragons, that biteth like a serpent, and stingeth like an adder, giving wounds without cause, the drink of Belial's daughters, the cup of abominations and filthiness].

"... Christ is thus really and mysteriously made present. ...

... In the most blessed sacrament of
the Eucharist "the body and blood, together with the soul and divinity, of our Lord Jesus Christ and, therefore, the whole Christ is truly, really, and substantially contained."202 "This presence is called 'real' - by which is not intended to exclude the other types of presence as if they could not be 'real' too, but because it is presence in the fullest sense: that is to say, it is a substantial presence by which Christ, God and man, makes himself wholly and entirely present."203 ...

... 202
Council of Trent (1551): DS 1651.
Paul VI, MF 39. ..." - http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p2s2c1a3.htm

Notice what Scripture says:

John 14:1 KJB - Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

John 14:2 KJB - In my Father's house are many mansions: if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

John 14:3 KJB - And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, [there] ye may be also.

More explicitly:

Hebrews 10:12 KJB - But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

Hebrews 10:13 KJB - From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.

Hebrews 2:8 KJB - Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing [that is] not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.

How can Jesus be physically in the 'host', etc since that would mean his feet were on earth again, even before all things are put under Him, and how can Jesus, who is glorified with "flesh and bones" [Luke 24:39], being ascended into Heaven, "at the right hand of the Father" "till" "all things put under him", be 'mystagogically' called down from that place before His second coming in power and glory?

Furthermore, Jesus is to be at "the right Hand of God" "till" "all things put under him", then He comes down/back to us:

Mark 16:19 KJB - So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

Acts 2:33 KJB - Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

Acts 7:55 KJB - But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,

Acts 7:56 KJB - And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

Romans 8:34 KJB - Who [is] he that condemneth? [It is] Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Ephesians 1:20 KJB - Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set [him] at his own right hand in the heavenly [places],

Ephesians 2:6 KJB - And hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus:

Colossians 3:1 KJB - If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

Hebrews 10:12 KJB - But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

1 Peter 3:22 KJB - Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

Hebrews 12:2 KJB - Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of [our] faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Revelation 5:6 KJB - And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Revelation 12:5 KJB -  And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and [to] his throne.

Furthermore it is written, that the "same Jesus" would come "in like manner" as the disciples had seen him "go" into Heaven, and not some mystagogical way, and this from the mouth of Holy Angels at the behest of the Holy Spirit Himself:

Acts 1:9 KJB - And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

Acts 1:11 KJB - Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven,
shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

As it is written, Jesus Christ doesn't physically come back down to earth, until this moment, and it won't be some 'hidden' thing [like a secret rapture, or a mystagogical host], but open to the sight of all:

1 Thessalonians 4:16 KJB - For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Revelation 1:7 KJB - Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they [also] which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Read the 1 & 2 Epistles of Peter, for Peter also fully believed this, not once mentioning some blasphemous idea of transubstantiation.

Figures of speech

"... this is my body ...",

John 6:55 KJB - For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.

Matthew 11:14 KJB - And if ye will receive [it], this [John the Baptist, context] is Elias, which was for to come.

Mark 9:13 KJB - But I say unto you, That Elias is indeed come, and they have done unto him whatsoever they listed, as it is written of him.

1 Corinthians 10:4 KJB - And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

John 15:5 KJB - I am the vine, ye [are] the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

John 15:1 KJB - I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

John 10:7 KJB - Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.

John 10:9 KJB - I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

John 8:12 KJB - Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

John 9:5 KJB - As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

John 19:26 KJB - When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!

John 19:27 KJB - Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own [home].

Well?  Christ's literal body, and all His glorified flesh, is actually in Heaven, for that is where He ascended to, and even stands on the right hand of God [the Father].  He touches not the earth again until His 3rd Advent after the 1,000 years, Rev. 20; Isaiah 24, etc.  Christ Jesus said:

Matthew 26:29 KJB - But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

Mark 14:25 KJB - Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine, until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of God.

Christ drinks His own Blood? even in the New Kingdom?  Did Christ also eat His own flesh at the Passover, Last Supper, even before He died?

Notice another speech:

Numbers 28:16 KJB - And in the fourteenth day of the first month [is] the passover of the LORD.

The day is the "passover", or was rather the Lamb the LORD's Passover?

Exodus 12:11 KJB - And thus shall ye eat it; [with] your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste: it [is] the LORD'S passover.

They had natural literal lambs, with flesh, for the type, to eat [bloodless, and without any leaven present by the way].

We have the spiritual "Lamb of God", for the anti-type, and the natural comes before the spiritual [1 Corinthians 15:44-46 KJB]:

John 1:29 KJB - The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

John 1:36 KJB - And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!

Jesus was literally a fuzzy cute animal?  A wooden door?  A lamp/light?  A vine of wood?  John the Baptist was literally Elijah?  John the Apostle was literally the son of Mary?  Mary was literally the mother of John the Apostle?  If only you understood the plan of redemption as the words "which" mean in John 1:29 KJB.

Now it will be said, as from of old:

Jesus said:

"Take, eat; this is (G2076; εστιν) my body." (Matthew 26:26; Mark 14:22)
"This is (G2076; εστιν) my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me." (Luke 22:19)

"Take, eat: this is (G2076; εστιν) my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me." (1 Corinthians 11:24)
"For this is (G2076; εστιν) my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins." (Matthew 26:28)
"This is (G2076; εστιν) my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many." (Mark 14:24)
"This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you." (Luke 22:20)
"This cup is (G2076; εστιν) the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me." (1 Corintihans 11:25)
"Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day." (John 6:54)
"For my flesh is (G2076; εστιν) meat indeed (G230; αληθως), and my blood is (G2076; εστιν) drink indeed (G230; αληθως)." (John 6:55)
"He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him." (John 6:56)

Jesus also said:
Exodus 12:11 KJB - And thus shall ye eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste: it is the LORD'S passover.
Exodus 12:11 so-called LXX - οὕτως δὲ φάγεσθε αὐτό· αἱ ὀσφύες ὑμῶν περιεζωσμέναι, καὶ τὰ ὑποδήματα ἐν τοῖς ποσὶν ὑμῶν, καὶ αἱ βακτηρίαι ἐν ταῖς χερσὶν ὑμῶν· καὶ ἔδεσθε αὐτὸ μετὰ σπουδῆς· πασχα ἐστὶν (G2076) κυρίῳ.

Is the natural lamb, the actual "passover" or is it a symbol, a type, a shadow. It says, "estin".

Jesus, speaking of John the Baptist (Matthew 11:13), said:

Matthew 11:14 KJB - And if ye will receive it, this is (G2076; εστιν) Elias, which was for to come.

Matthew 11:14 so called LXX - και ει θελετε δεξασθαι αυτος εστιν (G2076) ηλιας ο μελλων ερχεσθαι

So, is John the Baptist literally and actually Elijah/Elias? or is it spiritual?

Jesus said:

John 19:26 KJB - When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!

Is John the Apostle the natural, physical son of Mary?

Jesus said:

John 15:1 KJB - I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

John 15:5 KJB - I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Is Jesus a physical vine of greenery? the disciples branches of green leafy tree?

Jesus said:

John 10:7 KJB - Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.

John 10:9 KJB - I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

Is Jesus a physical, natural door of wood? Are the Disciples physically or naturally sheep?

Jesus said:

Matthew 4:13 KJB - Ye are (G2075; εστε) the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

Are Christians literally a grain of natural salt?

Matthew 5:14 KJB -Ye are (G2075; εστε) the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Are Christians literally a particle/waveform? a natural metropolis of mortar, brick, and metal?

Jesus said:

Matthew 13:38 KJB - The field is (G2076; εστιν) the world; the good seed are (G1510; εισιν) the children of the kingdom; but the tares are (G1510; εισιν) the children of the wicked one;

field?, seed?, tares? Jesus is speaking after the parable is over.

Jesus said:

John 6:63 KJB - It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Mark 14:38 KJB - Watch ye and pray, lest ye enter into temptation. The spirit truly is ready, but the flesh is weak.

Since Jesus said, "the flesh profiteth nothing", why does Roman Catholicism say/teach the opposite, that the 'host' (Roman Catholicism Eucharist) must be believed to be actual "flesh" (and blood) of Jesus, and that it "profits"? According to Jesus which i that which quickeneth (makes alive)? What then was "spirit" according to Jesus? Flesh or words?

John 3:6 KJB - That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Jesus spake in reference to the bread, "this is my body". He did not say in reference to the bread, "this is my blood". Why does Roman Catholicism say other that what Jesus said in regards to their 'host'?

When Jesus said, "Take eat, this is my body", "Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.", Jesus had not yet died upon the Cross. How could it be an actual sacrifice that Thursday Night (not on Sabbath (the 7th day) or Sunday (the first day))?
Did anyone think to take a bite out of Jesus while He was on the earth, alive, before or after Calvary?

Paul under inspiration of the Holy Ghost, said:

1 Corinthians 10:4 KJB - And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was (G2258; ην) Christ.

Is Jesus a natural piece of flint?
Edited by DignifiedResponse

Since Roman Catholicism teaches that it is the fleshly [albeit under 'elements'] oral manducation [eating] of Christ's literal flesh and blood, then there is no spiritual in it [for He never said 'This is my spirit'], for Christ Jesus said "the flesh profits nothing", and "the flesh is weak".  You cannot have the fleshly wafer cake of Romanism and the spiritual life giving too at the same time, as they are contrdictory and at eternal odds, even as Paul says,

Galatians 5:17 KJB - For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

Galatians 3:3 KJB - Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

John said:

John 3:6 KJB - That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Some Good ol' Reformation Theology:

Martin Luther:

Henry Bell (testimony regarding the House of Commons decision to print "Table Talk" in English) -

"... Whereupon they made report, dated the 10th of November, 1646, that they found it to be an excellent divine work, worthy the light and publishing, especially in regard that Luther, in the said Discourses, did revoke his opinion which he formerly held, touching Consubstantiation in the Sacrament. Whereupon the House of Commons, the 24th of February, 1646, did give order for the printing thereof ... "Given under my hand the third day of July, 1650.""

DXXXVI.

"... Even so we must let the words of Christ remain, and speak of the sacraments in suis teminis [in their terms], with such words as Christ used and spake; as “Do this,” must not be turned into “Offer this;” and the word corpus must not signify both kinds, as the papists tear and torment the words, and willfully wrest them against the clear text. ..." - Martin Luther, Table Talk, Of the Fathers of the Church, DXXXVI., page 160; http://www.ntslibrary.com/PDF Books/Luther Table Talk.pdf

CCCLX.

"What signifies it to dispute and wrangle about the abominable idolatry of elevating the sacrament on high to show it to the people, which has no approbation of the Fathers, and was introduced only to confirm the errors touching the worship thereof, as though bread and wine lost their substance, (page 117-118) and retained only the form, smell, taste. This the papists call transsubstantiation, and darken the right use of the sacrament; whereas, even in popedom, at Milan, from Ambrose’s time to the present day, they never held or observed in the mass either canon or elevation, or the Dominus vobiscum [The Lord be with you]." - Martin Luther, Table Talk, Of the Sacrament of the Lord's Supper, CCCLX., pages 117-118; http://www.ntslibrary.com/PDF Books/Luther Table Talk.pdf

CCCLXII.

"The operative cause of the sacrament is the Word and institution of Christ, who ordained it. The substance is bread and wine, prefiguring the true body and blood of Christ, which is spiritually received by faith. The final cause of instituting the same, is the benefit and the fruit, the strengthening of our faith, not doubting that Christ’s body and blood were given and shed for us, and that our sins by Christ’s death certainly are forgiven." - Martin Luther, Table Talk, Of the Sacrament of the Lord's Supper, CCCLXII., page 118; http://www.ntslibrary.com/PDF Books/Luther Table Talk.pdf

Ulrich Zwingle -

"... Zwingle observed that esti (is) is the proper word in the Greek language to express signifies, and he quoted several instances in which this word is employed in a figurative sense. ..." - The History of the Reformation of the Sixteenth Century, Volume 3, Book 11, Chapter 6, page 406

"... Zwingle was seriously engrossed by these thoughts, and when he closed his eyes at night, was still seeking for arguments with which to oppose his adversaries. The subjects that had so strongly occupied his mind during the day present themselves before him in a dream. He fancied that he was disputing with Am-Grutt, and that he could not reply to his principal objection. Suddenly a figure stood before him and said: “Why do you not quote the 11th verse of the 12th chapter of Exodus: Ye shall eat it (the lamb) in haste: it is the Lord’s passover?” Zwingle awoke, sprung out of bed, took up the Septuagint translation, and there found the same word esti (is), which all are agreed is synonymous with signifies in this passage.

Here then, in the institution of the paschal feast under the old covenant, is the very meaning that Zwingle defends. How can he avoid concluding that the two passages are parallel? ..."

"... Zwingle no longer hesitated, and at nearly the same time he gave to the world his Letter to Albert, and his Commentary on True and False Religion, dedicated to Francis I. In this last he said: “Since Christ, in the sixth chapter of St. John, ascribes to faith the power of imparting eternal life, and of uniting the believer to Him in the closest union, what need have we of more? Why should He afterwards have ascribed this virtue to His flesh, whilst He himself declares that His flesh profiteth nothing? The flesh of Christ, so far as it suffered death for us, is of incalculable utility, for it saves us from perdition; so far as it is eaten by us, it is of no use whatever.” ..." - The History of the Reformation of the Sixteenth Century, Volume 3, Book 11, Chapter 11, page 424

"... Zwingle replied that Scripture must be interpreted by Scripture, and reminded him of numerous passages where is has the force of signifies, and among others he quoted the following: - "The seed is the Word," "The field is the world," "I am the Vine," "The Rock was Christ." 8 The secretary objected that these passages were taken from parables and proved nothing. "No," it was replied, "the phrases occur after the parable has ended, and the figurative language been put aside." ..." - The History of Protestanism, Volume 1, Book 8, Chapter 15, page 470

"... The scene in which Zwingle had been so intensely occupied during the day, presented itself to him when asleep. He thought that he was again in the Council Chamber disputing with Am-Gruet. The secretary was urging his objection, and Zwingle was unable to repel it. Suddenly, a figure stood before him and said, "O, slow of heart to understand, why don't you reply to him by quoting Exodus 12:11

-'Ye shall eat it [the lamb] in haste: it is the Lord's Passover'? 10 Roused from sleep by the appearance of the figure, he leaped out of bed, turned up the passage in the Septuagint, and found there the same word ejsti> (is) used with regard to the institution of the Passover which is employed in reference to the institution of the Supper. All are agreed that the lamb was simply the symbol and memorial of the Passover: why should the bread be more in the Supper? The two are but one and the same ordinance under different forms. The following day Zwingle preached from the passage in Exodus, arguing that that exegesis must be at fault which finds two opposite meanings in the same; word, used, as it here is, in the same form of expression, and recording the institution of the same ordinance. If the lamb was simply a symbol in the Passover, the bread can be nothing more in the Supper; but if the bread in the Supper was Christ, the lamb in the Passover was Jehovah. So did Zwingle argue in his sermon, to the conviction of many of his hearers. ..." - The History of Protestanism, Volume 1, Book 8, Chapter 15, page 470-471

Andreas Carlstadt -

"... He soon began to propagate his doctrine. “It is impossible,” said he, “to find in the real presence any advantage that does not proceed from faith; it is therefore useless.” In explaining Christ’s words at the institution of the Lord’s Supper, he had recourse to an interpretation which is not admitted by the reformed Churches. Luther, in the disputation at Leipsic, had explained these words: Thou art Peter, and on this rock I will build my Church, by separating the two propositions, and applying the latter to our Saviour’s person. “In like manner,” said Carlstadt, “the words take, eat, refer to the bread; but this is my body relates to Jesus Christ, who then pointed to himself, and intimated by the symbol of breaking the bread, that his body was soon to be broken.” ..." - The History of the Reformation of the Sixteenth Century, Volume 3, Book 10, Chapter 7, page 370

Oecolampadius -

"... “It cannot be denied,” said Oecolampadius, “that there are figures of speech in the Word of God; as John is Elias, the rock was Christ, I am the vine. The expression This is my body, is a figure of the same kind.” ..." - The History of the Reformation of the Sixteenth Century, Volume 5, Book 13, Chapter 7, page 528

"... Ecolampadius asked Luther whether he did not admit that there are figures of speech in the Bible, as "I am the door," "John is Elias," "God is a rock," "The rock was Christ." The words, "This is my body," he maintained, were a like figure of speech. ..." - The History of Protestanism, Volume 1, Book 9, Chapter 16, page 557

Johannes Comander -

"... The schoolmaster of Coire, who had already made one attempt to attack Comander, began with much volubility to argue in favor of the doctrine of the sacrament according to the text, “This is my body.”—” My dear Berre,” said Comander, “how do you understand these words, John is Elias?”—” I understand,” replied Berre, who saw what Comander was aiming at, “that he was really and essentially Elias.”—” Why then,” continued Comander, “did John the Baptist himself say to the Pharisees that he was not Elias?” The schoolmaster was silent: at last he replied, “It is true.” Everybody began to laugh, even those who had urged him to speak. ..." - The History of the Reformation of the Sixteenth Century, Volume 3, Book 11, Chapter 12, page 427

James A. Wylie -

"... It is worthy of notice that the argument since so often employed in confutation of the doctrine of Christ's corporeal presence in the Lord's Supper, namely, that a body cannot be in two places at one and the same time, was employed by our Lord himself at Capernaum. When he found that his hearers understood him to say that they must "eat his flesh and drink his blood," after a corporeal manner, he at once restricted them to the spiritual sense, by telling them that his body was to ascend to heaven. "What" (John 6:62, 63) "and if ye shall see the Son of Man ascend up where he was before? It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing; the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life." ..." - The History of Protestanism, Volume 1, Book 9, Chapter 16, page 557

Olaf Paterson -

"... "The Word of God," replied Olaf, "endures for ever; but," he added, "we are forbidden either to add to it or take away from it. Hence it follows that the Lord's Supper having been, as Doctor Gallus has admitted, instituted by Christ, is to be observed not otherwise than as he has appointed. The whole Sacrament - as well its mode of celebration as its essentials - is of Christ and not to be changed." He quoted the words of institution, "This is my body" - "take eat;" "This cup is the New Testament in my blood" - "drink ye all of it," etc. "Seeing," said he, "Doctor Gallus concedes that the essentials of a Sacrament are not to be changed, and seeing in these words we have the essentials of the Lord's Supper, why has the Pope changed them? Who gave him power to separate the cup from the bread? If he should say the blood is in the body, I reply, this violates the institution of Christ, who is wiser than all Popes and bishops. Did Christ command the Lord's Supper to be dispensed differently to the clergy and to the laity? Besides, by what authority has the Pope changed the Sacrament into a

sacrifice? Christ does not say, 'Take and sacrifice,' but, 'Take and eat.' The offering of Christ's sacrifice once for all made a full propitiation. The Popish priestling, 10 when he professes to offer the body of Christ in the Lord's Supper, pours contempt upon the sacrifice of Christ, offered upon the altar of the cross. He crucifies Christ afresh. He commits the impiety denounced in the sixth chapter of the Epistle to the Hebrews. He not only changes the essentials of the Lord's Supper, but he does so for the basest end, even that of raking together 11 wealth and filling his coffers, for this is the only use of his tribe of priestlings, and his everlasting masses." ..." - The History of Protestanism, Volume 2, Book 10, Chapter 4, pages 21-22

Some good ol' Reformation ideology:

"... Chap. 72 - "In Remembrance of Me"

"The Lord Jesus the same night in which He was betrayed took bread: and when He had given thanks, He brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is My body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of Me. After the same manner also He took the cup, when He had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in My blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of Me. For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do show the Lord's death till He come." 1 Corinthians 11:23-26. {DA 652.1}

Christ was standing at the point of transition between two economies and their two great festivals. He, the spotless Lamb of God, was about to present Himself as a sin offering, that He would thus bring to an end the system of types and ceremonies that for four thousand years had pointed to His death. As He ate the Passover with His disciples, He instituted in its place the service that was to be the memorial of His great sacrifice. The national festival of the Jews was to pass away forever. The service which Christ established was to be observed by His followers in all lands and through all ages. {DA 652.2}

The Passover was ordained as a commemoration of the deliverance of Israel from Egyptian bondage. God had directed that, year by year, as the children should ask the meaning of this ordinance, the history should be repeated. Thus the wonderful deliverance was to be kept fresh in the minds of all. The ordinance of the Lord's Supper was given [653] to commemorate the great deliverance wrought out as the result of the death of Christ. Till He shall come the second time in power and glory, this ordinance is to be celebrated. It is the means by which His great work for us is to be kept fresh in our minds. {DA 652.3}

At the time of their deliverance from Egypt, the children of Israel ate the Passover supper standing, with their loins girded, and with their staves in their hands, ready for their journey. The manner in which they celebrated this ordinance harmonized with their condition; for they were about to be thrust out of the land of Egypt, and were to begin a painful and difficult journey through the wilderness. But in Christ's time the condition of things had changed. They were not now about to be thrust out of a strange country, but were dwellers in their own land. In harmony with the rest that had been given them, the people then partook of the Passover supper in a reclining position. Couches were placed about the table, and the guests lay upon them, resting upon the left arm, and having the right hand free for use in eating. In this position a guest could lay his head upon the breast of the one who sat next above him. And the feet, being at the outer edge of the couch, could be washed by one passing around the outside of the circle. {DA 653.1}

Christ is still at the table on which the paschal supper has been spread. The unleavened cakes used at the Passover season are before Him. The Passover wine, untouched by fermentation, is on the table. These emblems Christ employs to represent His own unblemished sacrifice. Nothing corrupted by fermentation, the symbol of sin and death, could represent the "Lamb without blemish and without spot."
1 Peter 1:19. {DA 653.2}

"And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is My body. And He took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it; for this is My blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in My Father's kingdom." {DA 653.3} ..." - Ellen G. White, The Desire of Ages (1898), pages 652.1-653.3

"... Jesus then took his place again at the table, whereon were placed bread and unfermented wine, which arrangements had been made according to Christ's directions. He appeared very sorrowful. "And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body, which is given for you. This do in remembrance of me. Likewise, also, the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you. Verily, I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of God." {3SG 227.1}

Here our Saviour instituted the Lord's supper, to be often celebrated, to keep fresh in the memory of his followers the solemn scenes of his betrayal and crucifixion for the sins of the world. He would have his followers realize their continual dependence upon his blood [228] for salvation. The broken bread was a symbol of Christ's broken body, given for the salvation of the world. The wine was a symbol of his blood, shed for the cleansing of the sins of all those who should come unto him for pardon, and receive him as their Saviour. {3SG 227.2}

The salvation of men depends upon a continual application to their hearts of the cleansing blood of Christ. Therefore, the Lord's supper was not to be observed only occasionally or yearly, but more frequently than the annual passover. This solemn ordinance commemorates a far greater event than the deliverance of the children of Israel from Egypt. That deliverance was typical of the great atonement which Christ made by the sacrifice of his own life for the final deliverance of his people. - {3SG 228.1} ..." - Ellen G. White; Spiritual Gifts, Volume 3 (1864); pages 227.1-228.1

Jesus, when resurrected, has a glorious "body", which is no longer subject to death, and cannot decay (fall apart, be broken down):

Philippians 3:21 KJB - Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

1 Corinthians 15:42 KJB - So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

1 Corinthians 15:50 KJB -Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

Even in the grave, Jesus' body did not see decay (fall apart, into pieces):
Psalms 16:10 KJB - For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

Acts 2:27 KJB - Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

Acts 2:31 KJB - He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

Acts 13:35 KJB - Wherefore he saith also in another psalm, Thou shalt not suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

Acts 13:37 KJB - But he, whom God raised again, saw no corruption.

In the Old Testament example, we see the same incorruption:

Exodus 16:22 KJB - And it came to pass, that on the sixth day they gathered twice as much bread, two omers for one man: and all the rulers of the congregation came and told Moses.

Exodus 16:23 KJB - And he said unto them, This is that which the LORD hath said, To morrow is the rest of the holy sabbath unto the LORD: bake that which ye will bake to day, and seethe that ye will seethe; and that which remaineth over lay up for you to be kept until the morning.

Exodus 16:24 KJB - And they laid it up till the morning, as Moses bade: and it did not stink, neither was there any worm therein.

Exodus 16:25 KJB - And Moses said, Eat that to day; for to day is a sabbath unto the LORD: to day ye shall not find it in the field.

Exodus 16:26 KJB - Six days ye shall gather it; but on the seventh day, which is the sabbath, in it there shall be none.

Exodus 16:27 KJB - And it came to pass, that there went out some of the people on the seventh day for to gather, and they found none.

Exodus 16:28 KJB - And the LORD said unto Moses, How long refuse ye to keep my commandments and my laws?

Exodus 16:29 KJB - See, for that the LORD hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.

Exodus 16:30 KJB - So the people rested on the seventh day.

Exodus 16:31 KJB - And the house of Israel called the name thereof Manna: and it was like coriander seed, white; and the taste of it was like wafers made with honey.

Exodus 16:32 KJB - And Moses said, This is the thing which the LORD commandeth, Fill an omer of it to be kept for your generations; that they may see the bread wherewith I have fed you in the wilderness, when I brought you forth from the land of Egypt.

Exodus 16:33 KJB - And Moses said unto Aaron, Take a pot, and put an omer full of manna therein, and lay it up before the LORD, to be kept for your generations.

Exodus 16:34 KJB - As the LORD commanded Moses, so Aaron laid it up before the Testimony, to be kept.

Exodus 16:35 KJB - And the children of Israel did eat manna forty years, until they came to a land inhabited; they did eat manna, until they came unto the borders of the land of Canaan.

Exodus 16:36 KJB - Now an omer is the tenth part of an ephah.

Therefore, how can Jesus glorified flesh, which is in Heaven (3rd, an actual place, see 2 Corinthians 12:2,4; Ephesians 1:3,20, 2:6, 3:10; Hebrews 8:2, 9:11; Revelation 2:7), seated at the right hand of the Father, and ministering in the Heavenly Temple, be divided into pieces, to be consumed (broken apart, broken down in digestion, etc)?

The word “Eucharist” [as Rome defines] is nowhere present in scripture [KJB] used as a name for the “last supper”. There are 3 koine Greek words [interestingly enough are not used once in the so-called LXX [actually a column of Origen's Hexapla]], but they simply mean “thanksgiving”, “thanks”, “thankful” and used in all manner of thanksgiving outside of the “last supper”, even to government officials:

[G2186] “εὐχαριστέω”, “eucharisteō” - 39 times KJB

thanks, 26

Matthew 15:36, 26:27; Mark 8:6, 14:23; Luke 22:16-17 (2),19; John 6:11,23; Acts 27:35; Romans 14:6 (2), 16:4; 1 Corinthians 10:30, 11:24, 14:17; 2 Corinthians 1:11; Ephesians 1:16, 5:20; Colossians 1:3,12, 3:17; 1 Thessalonians 1:2, 5:18; 2 Thessalonians 2:13; Revelation 11:17

thank, 11

Luke 18:11; John 11:41; Romans 1:8, 7:25; 1 Corinthians 1:4,14, 14:18; Philippians 1:3; 1 Thessalonians 2:13; 2 Thessalonians 1:3; Philemon 1:4

thanked, 1

Acts 28:15

thankful, 1

Romans 1:21

[G2187] “εὐχαριστία”, “eucharistia” - 15 times KJB

thanksgiving, 8

2 Corinthians 4:15, 9:11; Colossians 2:6-7 (2), 4:2; 1 Timothy 4:3-4 (2); Revelation 7:12

thanks, 5

1 Corinthians 14:16; Ephesians 5:4; 1 Thessalonians 3:9; 1 Timothy 2:1; Revelation 4:9

thankfulness, 1

Acts 24:3

thanksgivings, 1

2 Corinthians 9:12

[G2188] “εὐχάριστος”, “eucharistos” - 1 times KJB

thankful, 1

Colossians 3:15

The unleavened bread and unleavened [non-fermented] wine [pure juice of the crushed grape] are never “under the elements” [as Romanism believes] actually the literal body and blood of Jesus in any manner, whatsoever. There are numerous scriptural [KJB] reasons for this, to which if you would like to consider, I will leave with you here below *.

Anyone who even thinks [by faith] that they are drinking literal blood, even if they claim it is under the appearance of “elements”, actually sin, and are destroying themselves. It is supposed to be a “sacrifice”, thus it is dead flesh, dead blood, a dead Christ. The crucifix is a dead Christ on a cross. Consecrated Altars have dead bones in them or under them. Cathedrals [beautiful on the outside] are filled with dead mens bones [inside, literally, stone bone boxes, inlaid in floors, walls], and men walk into the unclean tomb. Men carry around and 'venerate' [which is really worship, consider the words, “dulia”, so-called hyper-dulia, and “latria” in scripture [KJB]] 'relic bones, skulls, blood, etc'. Romanism is the worship of death, not life. It dwells upon a continual 'sacrifice' taking place on earth, by priests who continually need to be replaced by reason of death [
Hebrews 7:23 KJB], where the worship of the Dragon is [Revelation 12:9,12,13 KJB], but do not consider what the Living Christ Jesus is now doing even in Heaven for them in the True Tabernacle [Daniel, Acts, Hebrews, Revelation].

The “Eucharist” is, in reality [not harshness, but actuality by definition], necrotic cannibalistic vampirism, see below.

Scripture [KJB] flat for forbids the drinking of blood and eating human flesh, and that would include even thinking that one is doing it literally through what they believe. Scripture also forbids of eating/drinking anything leavened [fermented] with the Last Supper/Passover

What of the "remembrance" that Roman Catholicism talks about?

By their own definition what then of Hebrews 10:3 KJB?

Hebrews 10:3 KJB - But in those [sacrifices there is] a remembrance again[G364] [made] of sins every year.

or of the so-called LXX [simply meaning to bring to mind, remember]:

Leviticus 24:7 KJB - And thou shalt put pure frankincense upon [each] row, that it may be on the bread for a memorial, [even] an offering made by fire unto the LORD.

Leviticus 24:7 [so-called LXX]: καὶ ἐπιθήσετε ἐπὶ τὸ θέμα λίβανον καθαρὸν καὶ ἅλα καὶ ἔσονται εἰς ἄρτους εἰς ἀνάμνησιν προκείμενα τῷ κυρίῳ

Psalms 38:1 KJB - [[A Psalm of David, to bring to remembrance.]] O LORD, rebuke me not in thy wrath: neither chasten me in thy hot displeasure.

Psalms 37:1 [so-called LXX] (Psalms 38:1 HOT):  ψαλμὸς τῷ Δαυιδ εἰς ἀνάμνησιν περὶ σαββάτου

Psalm 70:1 KJB - [[To the chief Musician, [A Psalm] of David, to bring to remembrance.]] [Make haste], O God, to deliver me; make haste to help me, O LORD.

Psalms 69:1 [so-called LXX] (Psalms 70:1 HOT): εἰς τὸ τέλος τῷ Δαυιδ εἰς ἀνάμνησιν

Numbers 10:10 KJB - Also in the day of your gladness, and in your solemn days, and in the beginnings of your months, ye shall blow with the trumpets over your burnt offerings, and over the sacrifices of your peace offerings; that they may be to you for a memorial before your God: I [am] the LORD your God.

Numbers 10:10 [so-called LXX]: καὶ ἐν ταῖς ἡμέραις τῆς εὐφροσύνης ὑμῶν καὶ ἐν ταῖς ἑορταῖς ὑμῶν καὶ ἐν ταῖς νουμηνίαις ὑμῶν σαλπιεῖτε ταῖς σάλπιγξιν ἐπὶ τοῖς ὁλοκαυτώμασιν καὶ ἐπὶ ταῖς θυσίαις τῶν σωτηρίων ὑμῶν καὶ ἔσται ὑμῖν ἀνάμνησις ἔναντι τοῦ θεοῦ ὑμῶν ἐγὼ κύριος ὁ θεὸς ὑμῶν

Luke 22:19 KJB - And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake [it], and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance[G364] of me.

1 Corinthians 11:24 KJB - And when he had given thanks, he brake [it], and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance[G364] of me.

1 Corinthians 11:24KJB - After the same manner also [he took] the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink [it], in remembrance[G364] of me.

It comes from the word ἀναμιμνῄσκω -
https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/Lexicon/lexicon.cfm?strongs=G363&t=KJB

Mark 11:21 KJB - And Peter calling to remembrance[G363] saith unto him, Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away.

Mark 14:72 KJB - And the second time the cock crew. And Peter called to mind[G363] the word that Jesus said unto him, Before the cock crow twice, thou shalt deny me thrice. And when he thought thereon, he wept.

1 Corinthians 4:17 KJB - For this cause have I sent unto you Timotheus, who is my beloved son, and faithful in the Lord, who shall bring[G363] you into remembrance[G363] of my ways which be in Christ, as I teach every where in every church.

2 Corinthians 7:15 KJB - And his inward affection is more abundant toward you, whilst he remembereth[G363] the obedience of you all, how with fear and trembling ye received him.

2 Timothy 1:6 KJB - Wherefore I put[G363] thee in remembrance[G363] that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands.

Hebrews 10:32 KJB - But call to remembrance[G363] the former days, in which, after ye were illuminated, ye endured a great fight of afflictions;

Which is rooted in μιμνῄσκομαι -
https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/Lexicon/lexicon.cfm?strongs=G3403&t=KJB

Hebrews 2:6 KJB - But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful[G3403] of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him?

Hebrews 13:3 KJB - Remember[G3403] them that are in bonds, as bound with them; [and] them which suffer adversity, as being yourselves also in the body.

Simply a prolonged form of μνάομαι -
https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/Lexicon/lexicon.cfm?strongs=G3415&t=KJB

Matthew 5:23 KJB - Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest[G3415] that thy brother hath ought against thee;

Matthew 26:75 KJB - And Peter remembered[G3415] the word of Jesus, which said unto him, Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. And he went out, and wept bitterly.

Matthew 27:63 KJB - Saying, Sir, we remember[G3415] that that deceiver said, while he was yet alive, After three days I will rise again.

Luke 1:54 KJB - He hath holpen his servant Israel, in remembrance[G3415] of [his] mercy;

Luke 1:72 KJB - To perform the mercy [promised] to our fathers, and to remember[G3415] his holy covenant;

Luke 16:25 KJB - But Abraham said, Son, remember[G3415] that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

Luke 23:42 KJB - And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember[G3415] me when thou comest into thy kingdom.

Luke 24:6 KJB - He is not here, but is risen: remember[G3415] how he spake unto you when he was yet in Galilee,

Luke 24:8 KJB - And they remembered[G3415] his words,

John 2:17 KJB - And his disciples remembered[G3415] that it was written, The zeal of thine house hath eaten me up.

John 2:22 KJB - When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered[G3415] that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.

John 12:16 KJB - These things understood not his disciples at the first: but when Jesus was glorified, then remembered they[G3415] that these things were written of him, and [that] they had done these things unto him.

Acts 10:31 KJB - And said, Cornelius, thy prayer is heard, and thine alms are had in remembrance[G3415] in the sight of God.

Acts 11:16 KJB - Then remembered I[G3415] the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost.

1 Corinthians 11:2 KJB - Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember[G3415] me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered [them] to you.

2 Timothy 1:4 KJB - Greatly desiring to see thee, being mindful[G3415] of thy tears, that I may be filled with joy;

Hebrews 8:12 KJB - For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember[G3415] no more.

Hebrews 10:17 KJB - And their sins and iniquities will I remember[G3415] no more.

2 Peter 3:2 KJB - That ye may be mindful[G3415] of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:

Jude 1:17 KJB - But, beloved, remember[G3415] ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;

Revelation 16:19 KJB - And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance[G3415] before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

1 Peter 3:18 KJB - For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

Does He suffer over and over again? He is the Passover each time in "transubstantiation"? If you say 'yes', then that means you're really celebrating the 6th Day, Friday, each time? since it was in that Day Jesus died as Sacrifice?:

1 Corinthians 5:7 KJB - Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:

Revelation 1:18 KJB - I [am] he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Romans 6:9 KJB - Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.

Is Jesus also Resurrected over and over again? The firstfruits each time? That would destroy the types and the anti-type.

Well?

The Life of Christ, is indeed eternal Life.

John 6:57  As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

Notice the parallelism:

[1A]  AS

[2A]  the living father hath sent me

[3A]  and I live by the Father

[1B]  SO

[2B]  he that eateth me

[3B]  even he shall live by me.

How does Jesus "live by the Father"?

By the Father's "words" ("command"), being "sent".

John 12:50  And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.
Proverbs 4:20  My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings.
Proverbs 4:21  Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart.

Proverbs 4:22  For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.

Thus so we to the Son, in 'eating' His words, His commands, and by imbibiing His way, which is eternal Life:

John 5:24  Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
The "flesh profiteth nothing", but "the words ... they are spirit ... they are life":

John 6:63  It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

The "meat" (food and flesh) for Jesus, comes from the words/commandments of His Father:

John 4:32  But he said unto them, I have meat to eat that ye know not of.

John 4:34  Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

Thus likewise for us, with Jesus.

There are two major women in the book of Revelation, one the true Bride of Christ (Revelation 12), and the other the Harlot of Anti-Christ (Revelation 17).  Even Roman Catholicism itself, theologically recognizes that she is the 'meretrix' of Revelation 17 (as her theology says, 'the casta meretrix', all citations upon request).

Therefore, the true Husband says to those in the Great Whore, the Mother of Harlots, of Revelation 17:

Revelation 18:4  And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Then, the Spirit and Bride also say,

Revelation 22:17  And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Is it natural water?  Of course not.  For it is like as unto Jesus calling to the woman (many husbands, which are not her husband) at the well.

How would you explain Paul's statement brother, in his conscience, in regards the idea of "transub."?
1 Corinthians 8:13  Wherefore, if meat make my brother to offend, I will eat no flesh while the world standeth, lest I make my brother to offend.
Paul even spoke of 'food' (which can include flesh'), how then does that reconcile with the idea of "transub.":
1 Corinthians 8:8  But meat commendeth us not to God: for neither, if we eat, are we the better; neither, if we eat not, are we the worse.

Paul said:

Romans 14:17  For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.
Jesus said likewise:

Matthew 6:25  Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

Luke 12:23  The life is more than meat, and the body is more than raiment.

Paul speaks of the "strong meat", which is the word of God:

Hebrews 5:11  Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing.
Hebrews 5:12  For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

Hebrews 5:13  For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.

Hebrews 5:14  But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
Matthew 24:45  Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

Luke 12:42  And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?

Hosea 11:4  I drew them with cords of a man, with bands of love: and I was to them as they that take off the yoke on their jaws, and I laid meat unto them.