• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.30
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 hours ago, maryjayne said:

what you have put is incomplete gospel. It doesnt tackle sin in a meaningful way, not does it tackle repentance.

exactly and it wont ,   its about the new inclusive gospel , the one that wont correct nor point too , but rather just hangs about .

THE AGENDA dear sister .    And most realize it not .   just wait ,    in short time because of strategies like this ,  you will see a massive increase

in a religion that just comes together with all,  focuses on good works ,   And unites all under the mindset of unity for world peace .

THIS is what this is all about .    MELDING religions into one common mindset ,   ON world peace andunity ,  building hospitals and feeding the hungry

and doing the will of a one world govt .     And believe me when I say ,  it will be the end of evangelizing the true gospel ,   because ONE WAY ONLY , DIVIDES

and the idea of unity WILL NOT WORK with an exclusive JESUS ONLY saves GOSPLE .      THEY KNOW THIS SISTER .  

But instead of attacking the churches about this ,   THEY went about destroying evangelism from within , through clever men disguised as christains .

THE AGENDA IS HUGE

• Group:  Mars Hill

I guarantee the way a few of us believing still in the old way ONLY of evangelizing ,  ROME WOULD BE HIGHLY TICKED at our resistance .

But I promise ,      The POPE himself , if he saw badjoaos type of evangelism , WOULD RUSH forth , even falling over himself , to say to badjoao.  WELL DONE MY FAITHFUL SERVANT .

I gaurnatee you rick warren and brian McLaren , rob bell , and tons of others  would HONOR badjaos type of evangelism     .     THAT alone should terrify him to upmost repentance .

But I bet it wont even make a dent in his conscious .      I Fear its seared .    but that is part speculation , so I will keep praying for him . 

Just now, Badjao33 said:

Do you believe a person can be scared into salvation by pointing out their sins and saying they will be condemned to Hell if they don't accept the gospel? Would someone turning to Christ motivated by a fear of hell and saving themselves qualify as a legitimate form of saving faith?

apparentely PETER did , he put the holy fear of GOD in them .  and they said WHAT MUST WE DO .

and jude did too ,  save some with FEAR and others with compassion , 

YEAH.  lets keep it the OLD WAY and not ROMES WAY .  Romes way aint saving anyone .  

KNOWING THE TERROR of the LORD , therefore we persuade men.   YEAH lets hand with THOSE EXAMPLES and not this new false way they do .

The pope would curse my way of evangelizing .  YOU KNOW ,   his own words , preaching the gospel is like jihad .

BUT BOY he would LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE

your way .    I aint trying to be mean .   I am trying to get you to SEEE the POINT . 

Just now, Badjao33 said:

Would someone turning to Christ motivated by a fear of hell and saving themselves qualify as a legitimate form of saving faith?

YES IT WOULD .    KNOWING THE TERROR OF GOD we persuade men .  we don't just hug and hang out man .

YOU NEED to do something .   We should do all to COMPEL them to come into HIS HOUSE .   some by fear , hating even the garment spotted by the flesh ,

some with compassion MAKING a DIFFERENCE .   either way , PREACH JESUS and the DIRE NEED TO REPENT and BELEIVE .  

The more you speak badjoa, the more of this rick warren , rob bell, tony campo  brain McLaren way of evangelizing just keeps showing its face.

You learned wrong .   whether you sat under these men or not ,  You have their same approach .    This is not a good sign .

Their version of love them to JESUS , DONT WORK .   bud the churches keep gettingworse under their concepts .

TO TRULY LOVE THEM , we must do all by the power OF HIS GRACE to make manifest the LIGHT which exposes the darkness.

Back in the day we had true conversions .   MEN came weeping and crying for JESUS to save them .

TODAY I see coversions all right , BUT no CHANGE in them .   still in sin ,  smiling real big , but still in sin . WHAT KIND OF JESUS are they coming too .

YOU MUST sound the alarm badjoa .    You claimed to be a missionary , NOW LEARN THE TRUE WAY TO DO IT .   or be held accountable YOU WILL .

I aint harping on ya .  I am trying to HELP YOU .

1 minute ago, Badjao33 said:

What experience in life led you to accept the gospel? Did you accept it because someone told you would go to Hell if you didn't, or was it something else? 

THIER was no experience IN LIFE .   THE SPIRIT DREW ME FROM MANY WATERS .   I was in total darkness of sin .   And GOD drew me and led me to CHRIST .

I had heard the gospel before and had lived like the devil .   of course today most would have called me a saint , cause if asked I would say I BELIEVE IN JESUS

but my actions were a man OF TOTAL DARKNESS .  yet most churches would have hugged me and said YOU SAVED .   WHEN I WAS YET LOST IN SIN .

EXPOSE THE SIN , AND POINT TO WHO can both save them and change them . 

YEP , but on may thirtieth of two thousand and six ,  GOD drew me , and put me in ONE BOOK .   called the bible .

I SUGGEST you start over badjoa .   DO it .   their is no time to waste .     I am only trying to help you .

1 minute ago, Badjao33 said:

So someone pointing out that you are a sinner and the fear of Hell didn't work then?

ACTUALLY IT DID .     BUT IT WAS GOD who revealed it .    not man .  I wasn't hearing squat from church folks . 

GOD will call his own < BY WHAT MEANS NECESSARY .    we just in the day and age , where frankly the only sin IS to warn against sin .

For starters badjoa .  you reason by the flesh and see not the power of GOD . 

I did not say YOU DONT believe ,  but I assure you , you are not following .

Before you think I am pointing a finger at you ,  BUD I was ten thousand times worse than you .    AT LEAST that much worse .

YOU asked the other day ,  HOW could the apostels REMEMBER all JESUS WORDS .   REMEMBER THAT .

BUT You need to KNOW SOMETHING that you seriously lack .      AND I WILL SEND THE COMFORTER and HE shall REMIND YOU of all THAT I HAVE SAID.

THAT Is how THEY KNEW .   AND if we have HIS SPIRIT , it leads us into all TRUTH .    And it would put us in the holy bible

and not in mens books which contradict that bible , or its pattern of those men or Christ IN THAT BIBLE.

I am more scared for you now , than at any time I have ever been .    YOU NEED to cry out , you need to start over .  JUST DO THAT .

GO all out into the bible and really read ALL of JESUS sayings ,   all of the apostels and keep doing it , and keep loving it .   IT by the POWER of the SPIRIT

will clear up your mind .  DO IT badjao .  STOP RESISTING .   HEAR ,  HEAR   this plea.    HEAR IT .