• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/1/2018 at 11:21 AM, Last Daze said:

If I had to pick one sign, and single it out as the most important aspect of Jesus' return, it would be this one:

• For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be.  Matthew 24:27
  • Behold, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen.  Revelation 1:7

When Jesus returns, every eye will see Him.  I see this as the most important aspect of His return because whenever the deceiver shows up and performs amazing signs and wonders and deceives the world, this will be the one truth that serves as an effective countermeasure to his lies and claim to deity.

The one thing that everyone should remember, regardless of eschatological preference, is that if you personally didn't see Jesus return, it didn't happen.

(Fresh Start .................. Nuclear Bomb to Jerusalem's Temple Mound)

1. Ark of the Covenant in the Wilderness

GENESIS 50:25 And Joseph took an oath of the children of Israel, saying, God will surely visit you, and ye shall carry up my bones from hence.

EXODUS 13:19 And Moses took the bones of Joseph with him: for he had straitly sworn the children of Israel, saying, God will surely visit you; and ye shall carry up my bones away hence with you.

2. Ark of the Covenant to the Philistines

I SAMUEL 28:15 And Samuel said to Saul, Why hast thou disquieted me, to bring me up? And Saul answered, I am sore distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and God is departed from me, and answereth me no more, neither by prophets, nor by dreams: therefore I have called thee, that thou mayest make known unto me what I shall do.

II SAMUEL 21:12 And David went and took the bones of Saul and the bones of Jonathan his son from the men of Jabeshgilead, which had stolen them from the street of Bethshan, where the Philistines had hanged them, when the Philistines had slain Saul in Gilboa:

3. Ark of the Covenant to Jerusalem

ISAIAH 42:1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, [in whom] my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

ISAIAH 42:3 A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.

JOHN 19:31 The Jews therefore, because it was the preparation, that the bodies should not remain upon the cross on the sabbath day, (for that sabbath day was an high day,) besought Pilate that their legs might be broken, and [that] they might be taken away.

(Here's What Happened in Case you Missed the Whole Point!)

The Ark of the Covenant (Pyramid Corner Stone or Jacob's Pillow Stone), is placed into the earth by God to rebuke Satan ...................... then after a set season ....................... God allows Satan to dispute the position ......................... God did not allow Satan to dispute the position at the Crucifixion, which was a result of sin, not a declaration of the gospel's law ........................ (God has Prepared the First Temple in Jerusalem, and After That, God rebuked Satan, rebuked Assyria/Babylon, by placing the Ark of the Covenant into the Earth)

God declares that he would not disturb the ARK OF THE COVENANT, "Gog Magog Prophecy", but it was a snare for Satan, which rejects God, until he is put to death, and the law is completed.

LAPIS EXILLIS: Lost Secrets of the Illuminati - HD FEATURE

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_75v1XA46g&t=2795s

(9/11/2001 Falling Moses happen because of your Mass Suicide with My Testimony, your need to die by using force against me ..................... the "Pyramid Corner Stone or Jacob's Pillow Stone/ the Ark of the Covenant" is not located at the "Master Building in New York with the signature of Ray Mabus" ......................... when Edward Leedskalnin finished rebuking the Nazi Regime and came to the USA, he started the lynch mob lead by Arnold Toynbee/Nicholas Roerich, and claimed the "Bones of Joseph" were placed into the earth in New York City ............................ God has never wrote anything beyond Jerusalem, so this is a clever ruse, in otherwords Nostradamus Completed your Covenant with "Ray Mabus at the Master Building in New York" ......................... God does not make this declaration, God has never moved beyond Jerusalem!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(For some reason or another, at the Crucifixion when God disputed the (true unified field/sign of divorce) with satan, the Ark of the Covenant was exposed, and immediately after that the Apostle James spend 5 years re-burrying it in Jerusalem, until the moment he died) (Traditionally the Modifier for the Second Light Source God used is or was the Earth's Moon, but God refers to the Ark of the Covenant in this capacity, and God has not resolved this issue with Jerusalem, this can only be answered when this issue is resolved)

EDIT

(Some People Search for the Ark of the Covenant in the Money Pitt at Oak Island, some people search for the Ark of the Covenant in the ruins of the 9/11/2001 Twin Towers event, but, the only true and faithful answer is Jerusalem's Temple Mound, it must be completely destroyed by nuclear bombs)

Edited by Gibbus

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Hey Last Daze,

As with any other passage of scripture, there's always disagreement with the meaning. Many people take it that Jesus return will be from East to West, many don't. Some conclude this verse to mean the suddenness, speed and brilliance of His return. 

I find it interesting that every cemetery I've ever seen in the U.S., the graves and headstones always face East. I can't find if this is tradition, or if it is taken from this verse? You have any insight?

I've heard about the headstones facing east in connection with that verse but that comes across to me a some sort of religious based superstition. 

The context of verse where His return is as the lightning flashing from the east to the west is in contrast to some who say He has already returned.

• Then if anyone says to you, ‘Behold, here is the Christ,’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe him.  For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.  Behold, I have told you in advance.  So if they say to you, ‘Behold, He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out, or, ‘Behold, He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe them. For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be.  Matthew 24:23-27

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

The Most Important Sign ................ Epic Fail ................"Lightening"

(In Parenthesis) (God doesn't use this information: Miller's Prophecy 2520)

Leo 41 degrees 2,911 to 2,952

Virgo 42 degrees 2,982 to 3,024

(1290 Days from Flight 370 to 9/23/2017, 1335 Days from That to End)

Pisces 35 degrees 2,485 to 2,520

(William Miller's Prophecy of "2520", for the "One Week of Daniel", 1260 Days to 9/23/2017, and then 42 Years (for  Age of Aquarius), "1260/42" to end the Age of Pisces "2520") (1260 + 1260 or 42 mos/yrs)

hubpages.com/education/The-Ages-According-to-the-13-Unequal-Zodiacal-Constellations

(Remember Gentile Prophecies/False Prophet of Revelation, does not accept the "One/Middle Week of Daniel 1290 and 1335", it tries to substitute it for "1260/42" ............. we'll just have to see how this goes, weather God draws more attention or not to the Temple in Jerusalem)

God Struck Lightening!? (Noah Rests on Top of the Mountain and then Lightening Strikes, "Silence in Heaven is Answered" Rev. 16:18)

GENESIS 7:11 In the *six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

GENESIS 8:4 And the ark rested in the **seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat.

Lets just say: The Month of **Daniel's 70th Year is September this is the 7th Month, on 9/23/2017 (seventeenth) ...................... problem solved so far ....................... now the *Second Month is 1335 Days Later at the end of Daniel's 70 Weeks, on 5/21/2021, when "666 Mark of Beast/Antichrist" is finished (remember God disputes "1260/42", God doesn't actually use it off hand)

(The World will die, billions will die, cursing God to death, and this is already in full bloom, in full season, this will happen like "lightening" in the twinkling of an eye .................... but when they are dead and there is no more hope, and the judgment is completed, it will be very easy for god right up to the last minute, to separate the filthy from the faithful ....................... (but remember how easy it is to simply say 9/23/2017 the 70th Year to 2060 A.D. the end of Daniel's Weeks!!!!! But how far must the church fall? The Temple and its People in Jerusalem need to die, "Gog and Magog Prophecy"!!!! As we continue to see what is necessary)

Edited by Gibbus