• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  95
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

The fact of healing happening in Caves? LOL

it's kind of ironic that that there is no Proof.

One artical on the net won't do it for me. Sorry.

They had better have a video tape and several witnesses who are not of thier faith.

before I could even look into it further.

I have seen miracles with my own eyes. And it wasn't islam it was Jesus.

Matthew 24:5

5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8All these are the beginning of sorrows. 9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake. 10And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

So salvation does rely on works?

Faith produces works

???:noidea:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The fact of healing happening in Caves? LOL

it's kind of ironic that that there is no Proof.

One artical on the net won't do it for me. Sorry.

They had better have a video tape and several witnesses who are not of thier faith.

before I could even look into it further.

I have seen miracles with my own eyes. And it wasn't islam it was Jesus.

Matthew 24:5

5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8All these are the beginning of sorrows. 9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  95
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

With Christianity being apparently dormant in North America, it excites me that God is moving so powerfully elsewhere.

It shows that the gospel has been spread almost entirely throughout the world and the day of the Lord is near. Praise God

gerioke?

Who said it was dorment?

Like I said I see miracles all the time.

but then again I didn't see it either until I finally accepted Jesus.

The only part in prophecy that they are hiding in caves, is when they are crying out let the rocks fall on us.

Revelations 6:14

14And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. 15And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

This is not the place for God's children.

Sorry to disappoint you.

I am glad to hear that the rest of the world is getting involved with Jesus Christ

islam claims to be the fast growing religion.

But it is just that a religion. nothing more.

Edited by Sanctyfied

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

So salvation does rely on works?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Would you belive a prostitute was saved if she kept prostituting?

Would you believe a witch was saved if she didnt' burn her robes and spell books and such an kept practicing wicca?

Would you believe a criminal was saved if he continued in his criminal behavior?

Would you believe the rich young ruler was saved if he didn't sell all he had and gave it to the poor and then followed Jesus?

Guest Fluffy the Cactus

Nebula, to put this as bluntly as possible... it's not my place to judge whether or not someone is saved. If they say they believe in Jesus Christ as their savior... that's all that ultimately matters.

Yes, faith does produce works, but faith is not contingent upon works, works are contingent upon faith, so the logic would go. Anywho, this is very interesting. :)

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Nebula, to put this as bluntly as possible... it's not my place to judge whether or not someone is saved.

What is a person "saved" from?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

With Christianity being apparently dormant in North America, it excites me that God is moving so powerfully elsewhere.

It shows that the gospel has been spread almost entirely throughout the world and the day of the Lord is near. Praise God

gerioke?

Who said it was dorment?

Like I said I see miracles all the time.

but then again I didn't see it either until I finally accepted Jesus.

The only part in prophecy that they are hiding in caves, is when they are crying out let the rocks fall on us.

Revelations 6:14

14And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. 15And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

This is not the place for God's children.

Sorry to disappoint you.

I am glad to hear that the rest of the world is getting involved with Jesus Christ

islam claims to be the fast growing religion.

But it is just that a religion. nothing more.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Where in prophesy does it say that church would be in big extravagant buildings or that we would be worshipping with electric guitars? :wub:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  172
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Yes it is a fast growing Religion. and thats the problem.

It's a Religion, Not the Truth.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:wub: Right ON!!!!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  172
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Where in prophesy does it say that church would be in big extravagant buildings or that we would be worshipping with electric guitars?  :wub:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

BIG Buildings and so on...Man's Idea of church.