Sign in to follow this  
Dennis1209

Ever Notice?

Ever notice in the Bible, that it seems God uses man and nature and His creation much more to accomplish His will, rather than divine miracle intervention? What's my point?

Daniel 12:4 (KJV) But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

I read a lot of commentaries and expositional teachings from respected scholars and teachers to gain perspective of biblical and prophetic interpretation of scripture. Mostly from scholars of the previous generation(s) and have since past. These were very wise and intelligent men whom loved the Lord dearly and knew their Bibles inside and out. Naturally in their writings on future prophecy yet to be fulfilled, many times they were wrong or didn't understand how a lot of this prophecy would be implemented with the use of our modern technology. I don't believe they understood how rapidly the world would decline and to what degree, much less technological advancements.

Daniel 12:4, and knowledge shall be increased. This can be interpreted in a number of ways, one being our technological and scientific advancements, etc., which is also true. But, I believe the primary meaning of this verse is that 'biblical knowledge' of prophetic events of Daniel and Revelation would become understandable, and the means of which clear. Just one example of many: Damascus, Syria becoming an heap over night and never occupied again (which is close). Most likely a nuclear strike by IDF.

My point is; we are privileged and blessed living in this generation, our eyes have been opened, the Book has been unsealed, to see all these things come about, and see the role of our technologies having a part in the fulfillment of end-time prophecy. There will be supernatural events occurring from the hand of God, but it appears many may be the result of 'man' and the misuse of that technology for evil and war. That's in addition to Satan and evil supernatural forces being cast to and unleashed upon earth.  

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/10/2018 at 4:23 PM, Dennis1209 said:

Ever notice in the Bible, that it seems God uses man and nature and His creation much more to accomplish His will, rather than divine miracle intervention? What's my point?

Daniel 12:4 (KJV) But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

I read a lot of commentaries and expositional teachings from respected scholars and teachers to gain perspective of biblical and prophetic interpretation of scripture. Mostly from scholars of the previous generation(s) and have since past. These were very wise and intelligent men whom loved the Lord dearly and knew their Bibles inside and out. Naturally in their writings on future prophecy yet to be fulfilled, many times they were wrong or didn't understand how a lot of this prophecy would be implemented with the use of our modern technology. I don't believe they understood how rapidly the world would decline and to what degree, much less technological advancements.

Daniel 12:4, and knowledge shall be increased. This can be interpreted in a number of ways, one being our technological and scientific advancements, etc., which is also true. But, I believe the primary meaning of this verse is that 'biblical knowledge' of prophetic events of Daniel and Revelation would become understandable, and the means of which clear. Just one example of many: Damascus, Syria becoming an heap over night and never occupied again (which is close). Most likely a nuclear strike by IDF.

My point is; we are privileged and blessed living in this generation, our eyes have been opened, the Book has been unsealed, to see all these things come about, and see the role of our technologies having a part in the fulfillment of end-time prophecy. There will be supernatural events occurring from the hand of God, but it appears many may be the result of 'man' and the misuse of that technology for evil and war. That's in addition to Satan and evil supernatural forces being cast to and unleashed upon earth.  

1. The Ark of the Covenant was not completely finished

2. Fire came down from Heaven, and presented the 10 Commandments

3. The Ark of the Covenant was finally finished, some of that argument was "built without hands", the fabrics used in the ark are perhaps parables about "rainbows"

1. Baal begins to build an "earthquake", to slay itself, that is to correct its understanding, Rev. 11:13

2. "Gog and Magog is Resolved", Temple in Jerusalem/Isreal is destroyed perhaps by nuclear weapons

3. The Lightening that was Silenced now Speaks, Rev. 16:18

(The Ark of the Covenant, never went to Assyria/Babylon, and .................. Assyria/Babylon is what God disputes in the Revelation, along with the "Abomination of Desolation", in Jerusalem/Isreal, which is the Temple and People there .................... the Ark of the Covenant was not really a technological device, it was simply designed to show that God turned the "on/off" switch, for his mercies .................... and for that reason, it was also to announce that the Jewish People would carry the written law, until God was finished with that eventually, and that location was "Jerusalem" when God revisits this dispute before humanity is dead ...................... if "God and Magog" is unanswered, then humanity is dead .......................... nonetheless, everything will be resolved soon!  Perhaps this Christmas)

Edited by Gibbus

Sign in to follow this