• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  211
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/06/1970

15 minutes ago, other one said:

it isn't meant to summon anything, it is made to block bad dreams.....   and note that I did say (Assuming it can do)…..    even if it's as real as anything it is not a bad thing.  It's not an idol.

at the very most all it can do is give one peace of mind and a good night's sleep.

Would you hang one on your wall?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,170
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

11 minutes ago, LivingbyFaith said:

Would you hang one on your wall?

I have in the past but do not have one now.....    My wife is native American and it is part of their heritage.  I personally would not have a problem with it.     It would only matter depending on what one is doing with it.  You seem to be putting the blame of the woman's problems on the catchers and that's a very dangerous thing.....    The country is plagued with the actions of this woman's problems with her husband....    if there are spirits working to destroy her home, I would look at the husband and not the catchers...

If you continue to push the subject the lady is likely to remove any decision of being friendly with her.

Edited by other one

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  211
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  09/06/1970

6 minutes ago, other one said:

I have in the past but do not have one now.....    My wife is native American and it is part of their heritage.  I personally would not have a problem with it.     It would only matter depending on what one is doing with it.

Have you had a quija board in your house also, to know that the puck on the board moves by itself?

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,229
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

As much as we might like to call a rock sinful … :blink:  We might look at length to the reality that we are to give no place to the devil

Eph 4:27

27 Neither give place to the devil.
KJV

for we know we have given him the control he has here by following after his words which were in direct opposition to The Word of God....
Now returning to God's Word -what does it say of the created things?

Rom 1:18-23

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
KJV

The obedience in all of this is to give the devil no place in the wonderful creation and witness of God in the things He has made... so an idol is separate from the material aspect and we compound the problem by giving the witness of God in the created material to satan … for the only place satan has  >has been created and promised to him by God<

Matt 25:41

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
KJV

Edited by enoob57

Just now, LivingbyFaith said:

Have you had a quija board in your house also, to know that the puck on the board moves by itself?

late in the 1960's when still in college they were used a lot....   I would not have a board in my home....   and yes I have seen them personally with my own eyes on three occasions, but only once when I was using one....   it was at that time I understood what was going on with them and refused to be around them after.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,276
  • Content Per Day:  0.62

To purchase a dream catcher to dangle off a key chain because it looks nice is one thing. To place it by your bed for the purpose of a magical ritual is absolutely unacceptable for a Christian who should be calling for the power of the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ instead.

• Thumbs Up 2

26 minutes ago, Scott Free said:

To purchase a dream catcher to dangle off a key chain because it looks nice is one thing. To place it by your bed for the purpose of a magical ritual is absolutely unacceptable for a Christian who should be calling for the power of the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ instead.

the discussion in this thread comes from a lady who just thinks they are pretty and has prayed over them for any protection that some might attach to them....       Are her prayers not effective or what.

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

Yes, that was the original intention of the Ouija Board...and demonically inspired to peek into future matters which God has forbidden.

Original intention? Does that mean to imply there are new intentions such as a coffee table ornament? Lol

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

I didn't realize we were talking about making a god out of a Dream Catcher and bowing down to it. 

DEUTERONOMY.18:9-16 = Avoid Wicked Customs

9 “When you come into the land which the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not learn to follow the abominations of those nations. 10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord, and because of these abominations the Lord your God drives them out from before you. 13 You shall be blameless before the Lord your God. 14 For these nations which you will dispossess listened to soothsayers and diviners; but as for you, the Lord your God has not appointed such for you.

A New Prophet Like Moses

15 “The Lord your God will raise up for you a Prophet like me from your midst, from your brethren. Him you shall hear, 16 according to all you desired of the Lord your God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, ‘Let me not hear again the voice of the Lord my God, nor let me see this great fire anymore, lest I die.’

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

2 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Who is following the pagan and occultic practices?

The point is who should not follow the pagan and occultic practices.?