• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  211
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/06/1970

Hi there, 

Just wondering...which rapture do you believe in - pre, mid or post tribulation and why?

I believe in the post tribulation rapture as Jesus says in His Word;

MATTHEW 24:3-35

3As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

4Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. 6You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9“Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

15“So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ a spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house. 18Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak. 19How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers!20Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

22“If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it.24For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25See, I have told you ahead of time.

26“So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

29“Immediately after the distress of those days

“ ‘the sun will be darkened,

and the moon will not give its light;

the stars will fall from the sky,

and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’ b

30“Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth c will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. d 31And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

32“Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it e is near, right at the door.34Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

Edited by LivingbyFaith

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

I agree. Christ comes after the heavenly signs.  Sorry pretribbers. But you can go either way and still be a true Christian. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  55
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  06/28/1980

18 hours ago, LivingbyFaith said:

Hi there, 

Just wondering...which rapture do you believe in - pre, mid or post tribulation and why?

3As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

4Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. 6You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9“Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

15“So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ a spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house. 18Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak. 19How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers!20Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

22“If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it.24For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25See, I have told you ahead of time.

26“So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

30“Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth c will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. d 31And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

32“Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it e is near, right at the door.34Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

Every time I read that in the scriptures honesty don't know what to think always tossing around ideas in my head always come to the same conclusion ask for forgiveness every time I read in the scriptures and second I pray to Jesus Christ and hopes you gave me the sign of the true nature and his love sincerely believe in him to the very end and they grateful life he gave me

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

35 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Sorry pretribbers. But you can go either way and still be a true Christian.

Wayne, is someone suggesting otherwise? Yeah, where on earth (or more importantly, where in scripture) do one get the authority to decide who is, or who is not a true Christian, based upon their understanding of the sequence of eschatological events?

There are all sorts of opinions out there, and they cannot all be true, but end times timing is not the test of whether one is a true disciple of Christ, everyone makes mistakes.

and LivingbyFaith, this thread may (probably will) end up getting moved to the eschatology area of the forum, not the general area as it is likely to end up as a thread on that topic. For now, I am cutting it a bit of slack, since it seems to be almost a survey of what other believe more that a discussion of eschatology.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member

I have great concern for the "pre-tribbers"!   Will they not recognize the warnings...will they be easily deceived, (perhaps even take the mark of the beast), as they believe Jesus is coming back before the tribulation days, therefore, they believe nothing will deceive them, that they don't need to be too concerned and so, it will be easy for Satan to deceive them??

I don't know...what do you think?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  55
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  06/28/1980

3 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Wayne, where on earth (or more importantly, where in scripture) do you get the authority to decide who is, or who is not a true Christian, based upon their understanding of the sequence of echatological events?

The authorities said the same thing back in the day to Jesus till nailed the very last nail in the cross all honesty God Holy Spirit and Jesus have the will has such Authority on such a controversial statement so only God can judge such things Jesus die for our sins committing the ultimate sacrifice for everyone

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

20 hours ago, LivingbyFaith said:

Hi there, 

Its so clear in revelations that the wrath of the beast is against the saints .    Whereas the wrath of GOD comes against the beast and HIS KINGDOM .

real clear , real plain.     We are appointed unto the upmost of mans wrath against us and the beast will surely kill many saints ,

but if we read we see GODS wrath , comes after the rapture and its against the beast and his kingdom and all who worshipped the beast .

I mean crystal clear .    We have a promise from JESUS .   That we will not go under Gods wrath ,  BUT IN THIS WORLD WE PROMISED TRIBULATION .

And JESUS COMING .    ONE TIME EVENT .     If one misses that ,   duck n tuck , THEIR IS ON SECOND CHANCE ,  its WRATH and damnation for those .

I did not learn mid , pre , or post trib .     But we in this world TILL JESUS COMES FOR US and LAYS DOWN the wrath against the beast and the ungodly .

The thing is most have not learned that not all of revelation wrath is GODS wrath against the ungodly ,  that comes AFTER the beast has killed ,  many Of us .

Its all over revelation that the whore comes against the saints , the beastcomes against us  ,   BUT the wrath of GOD will come against them and all who worshipped the beast .

So clear , if we but unlearn what many a preach does try and teach and just read for ourselves .

Paul once said but I have all and abound ,  shortly before his own death while in PRISON he wrote this .   And many a time starting FROM OUR OWN LORD

and later passed down by true apostels , the understanding was always , WE APPONTED UNTO TRIBLATION , death , suffering from this world and the men of it .

They taught faithfully , they knew the crown was not yet given , but would be on the day of the LORD .   Prepared by Christ , learned of HIM and having the HOLY SPIRIT

THEY KNEW ,   in this world you shall have tribulation , and yeah the time comes when they will kill you and think its gods will .

Yea but he who endures TO THE END ,    NOT OKAY GODWONT LET YA SUFFER ,   YOU THE KINGS KIDS SO NO DEATH OR PERSECUTOIN FOR YOU MINDSET .

NOPE , its all who live godly in Christ will suffer persecution, many would be killed , and in fact if one is without chastisement ,  the word was ye bastards not sons .

SO anyone wanna try and tell me why the last generation SUDDENLY GETS A FREE RIDE out from mans persecution .     EXACTLY .

Guess peter , paul , james ,  Stephen and scores of others through all generations , JUST AINT AS GOOD AS WE ARE EHHHHHH.

DONT think so .     Cause what I say next will not be believed by many , BUT ITS TRUTH and it needs to get said .

WE BETTER BE PREPARED in CHRIST to endure faithful to the end ,  cause soon enough under the largest ecumenical move the beast will rise

and the world as one will have a final solution ,   RID THE EARTH OF ALL LAMBS ,  as we seen as only haters of humanity .  ITS COMING , IT WONT BE STOPPED

And we better have this mindset ..................REJIOCE WHEN YOU ARE PERSECTED FOR HIS NAME SAKE ,   cause its coming ,  ITS COMING and sooner than later .

Edited by frienduff thaylorde
  • This is Worthy 1

5 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I favor the pre-trib view as it acknowledges a distinction between God's dealings with His Church which started at Calvary/Pentecost and ends at the rapture upon which God deals once again more directly with His people the Jews sending them through Jacob's Trouble (Tribulation). 

Also in the Gospels, Jesus warned over and over...'watch, for you know not what day or hour the Son of man comes' (Mt 25:13). This makes sense if the rapture was before the Trib., for if it was after, most would know at the end of the Trib.

I'm not that knowledgeable of the bible, but when Jesus said, "Watch, for you know not what day or hour the Son of man comes", He did not say what year He would come, so how does that fit into any particular time period? It could still mean at the end of the trib!

11 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I favor the pre-trib view as it acknowledges a distinction between God's dealings with His Church which started at Calvary/Pentecost and ends at the rapture upon which God deals once again more directly with His people the Jews sending them through Jacob's Trouble (Tribulation). 

Also in the Gospels, Jesus warned over and over...'watch, for you know not what day or hour the Son of man comes' (Mt 25:13). This makes sense if the rapture was before the Trib., for if it was after, most would know at the end of the Trib.

I'm not that knowledgeable of the bible, but when Jesus said, "Watch, for you know not what day or hour the Son of man comes", He did not say what year He would come, so how does that fit into any particular time period? It could still mean at the end of the trib!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

I believe in the post-tribulation rapture..

I believe it will happen on the day of the second coming of our LORD Jesus.. At the last trumpet blast..

• Loved it! 1