• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Last summer, there were several occasions where I willfully exceeded the speed limit on my Harley just because it felt good. I did not repent.Am I going to Hell?Thanking you in advance....BB

No, you are not going to hell for speeding or drunk-riding or texting-driving or adultery or fornication or stealing or cheating/lying or etc but if you continue in your willful sins, you may likely meet your Maker sooner rather than later. And then ....(1COR.5:5 & 11:30, 1JOHN.5:16-17, HEB.10:26-31 & 6:4-8) ...

https://www.ranker.com/list/famous-people-who-died-of-motorcycle-accident/reference

You are welcome.? ... d777

Edited by discipler777

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.86
  • Days Won:  5

I agree with “ meeting your maker “ sooner than you would have , if one ignores God’s chastisement for sins.What will my Maker do with me and others who have knowingly sinned or did not repent from all of their sins or both .Please do not  think I am in favor of doing either of these things.Willfully sinning is the farthest thing from my desires and I repent every day.....sometimes many times a day.God is changing me into the image of His Son, as promised, and He is not done with me yet.How about you?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

It endangers other people's lives

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

How about you?

"I" try my best to "Go and sin no more, lest a worse thing comes upon you"(JOHN.5:14 & 8:11) by having delved more into God's OT Law/Word/commandments(= those that are not burdensome - ACTS.15:24-29) because Gentile Christians can only know how to properly avoid sins/evil-works through the Law.(ROMANS.7:7 & 12, HEB.8:10) Of course, this is the cleansing/purification work of the indwelling Holy Spirit of God who is also the Lord Jesus Christ(2COR.3:17), who is also the Word of God and is also God(JOHN.1:1-2 & 14, 1TIM.3:16).

Here is what I am trying to get at......some here believe that if you die with a sin, especially a willful sin on your record and it has not been repented of, you are damned......do you agree or disagree ? Thank you in advance for your response......

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,267
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

16 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Last summer, there were several occasions where I willfully exceeded the speed limit on my Harley just because it felt good. I did not repent. Am I going to Hell?Thanking you in advance....BB

Naw, wasn't that bad, BB. I believe God gives those old Harley owners some leeway. Going 35mph in a 25 mph ain't that bad.

A friend let me try out his Buell Lightning. 4th gear with a throttle twist is like a unicycle. Scary.

Truth is that it was more like 100 mph in a 70 mph zone.....isolated area, no threat to anyone but myself....it’s more dangerous to be in heavy traffic or anywhere there are a lot of intersections......going that fast really tends to make once oncentrate on everything around you......going slow sometimes I find myself day- dreaming.......that is VERY dangerous 

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.31
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Watch how fast ol frienduff gonna speed in the OPPOSITE direction when asked to take a chip or tattoe IN GODS TEMPLE .

I have learned from going on vacation that when I am on an interstate, you may as well take the cruise control and throw it out the window.Its usually so crowded it is like you say—- people riding your rear- end or slowing down in front of you.Setting and resetting it is kinda like having one of those 20 speed windshield wipers. When it rains, I drive myself batty trying to get just the right speed to handle the rain...... I am not saying I want to return to hand - cranking my car but a lot of the new stuff is just an expensive pain.lol.....all I am doing is turning into a crotchety old man.....dadnab it!

The root of our doctrinal difference is this: I believe Jesus died for ALL  sins, everyone that has been committed and everyone that ever WILL be committed.That is why I do not make repenting of sins to be saved( nowhere to be found in the KJV) or to STAY saved an all- important issue.Since I lived out the true repentance that leads to Salvation which was changing my mind that I was o k in God’s eyes to seeing that my righteousness was a stench in His nostrils, I now repent automatically for all of my daily sins.The new daily repentance in my life restores my fellowship—— you ain’t gonna get your prayers answered if you are out of fellowship.That sorrow and regret for sin AFTER I am saved is different from that one time Repentance that changed my whole outlook on life and seeing that I have a sickness deep inside me that has to have the one and only elixir that works . The Blood Of Christ.Nothing But The Blood for Salvation .

I discovered the best site yet for explaining the Doctrine of OSAS in the following place.There is nothing to add to it.Please take the time to read it. I am BEGGING Newbies to do the same.It will save you from years of unnecessary grief and in my opinion, a false Doctrine.please go to page 3 of my post in “Need advice and Help” thread

Edited by Blood Bought 1953

7 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I believe Jesus died for ALL  sins, everyone that has been committed and everyone that ever WILL be committed.

HEBREWS.10:26-31 (NKJV) = 26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, 27 but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries. 28 Anyone who has rejected Moses’ law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. 29 Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord. And again, “The Lord will judge His people.” 31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

No, not for everyone of our sins that ever WILL be committed, especially those who go and sin the same sins again and again or go and willfully sin some more after their initial salvation by faith in Jesus Christ.

Seems your "false" OSAS doctrine is only useful against Judaizers who want Gentile Christians to keep the Law in order to be saved. Your "false" OSAS doctrine is useless against the "true" doctrine that Gentile Christians should not remain in willful sins if they hope to remain saved and not lost after their initial salvation by faith in Jesus Christ because willful sins or continuing in sins can lead to lost faith = lost salvation(1COR.5:5, JOB.2:9, 1TIMOTHY.4:1).

Salvation of Christians is by faith. Conversely, non-salvation of Christians is by lost faith or not keeping the faith or no more faith or non-faith or denying the faith, renouncing the faith, departing from the faith or etc. ...

ROMANS.5 & 6 = 5:18 Therefore, as through one man’s offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man’s righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life. 19 For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so also by one Man’s obedience many will be made righteous.

20 Moreover the law entered that the offense might abound. But where sin abounded, grace abounded much more, 21 so that as sin reigned in death, even so grace might reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? 2 Certainly not! How shall we who died to sin live any longer in it? 3 Or do you not know that as many of us as were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death? 4 Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Edited by discipler777