• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, Faithbuilders said:

Yes the love of money, not money, is the root of all evil: God wants us to control stuff, not have stuff control us.

Actually I know a number of preaches that do! I hate it when people judge all same type preachers because of the downfall of some!

And the same preachers never ask "give me give me give me" They preach, and live the Word of God; and God has blessed them for it!

YES .  money is not evil , ITS the love of it that is evil .  And yes not all preachers are of that false prosperity gospel.

Some preach the true prosperity gospel .     IS it possible that TREASURE n Riches can actually profit a man on the day of wrath .

IF THEIR TREASURE IS JESUS .    The prosperity gospel I tell of , its not liked by many , OH BUT IT IS EMBRACED AND LOVED BY FEW .

And HOW THEY DO REJOICE AND EMBRACE IT .   FOR JESUS IS THEIR TREASURE and even in the loss of all things

and hardships , prisons , trials ,  etc ,  THEY GOT ALL HOPE for their TREASURE IS ABOVE , seated on the right hand of the FATHER

and makes intercession for them .  GIVING them all reason to REJIOCE and all abitlity to overcome no matter what comes against them .

THEY can and will sing in prison ,  and even smile at the hour of their death and have peace .  FOR JESUS has done conquered death and he who held those keys .

AND they know to die is gain to live is Christ .  And they know THEIR LORD IS WITH THEM , EVEN UNTO THE END .     THAT IS THE ABUNDANT LIFE OF TRULY KNOWING CHRIST .

TO THE LORD BE THE GLORY .  LAUD HIM EVERYONE .  RAISE THOSE HANDS AND PRAISE THE LORD .   

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

As Walla pointed out, videos go in th video section of the forum, don't post videos in other sections again R. Hartono 

Removing videos.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  772
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,943
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

11 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

FOR JESUS IS THEIR TREASURE and even in the loss of all things

If we loss all things we will die.

15 hours ago, enoob57 said:

Only those who are looking for such will get caught in the deception... I didn't even bother to look :) 

But Jesus did the same with wine (Mary requested it) and bread/fish (people didnt expect but He made it)

12 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

IF by faith money could just appear in hands ,    then why was paul asking the church for SUPPORT to those who were under distress.

That makes sense.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,225
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Jesus said miracles were for verification of Himself as Of God/Being God....

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  235
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/20/1972

1 hour ago, R. Hartono said:

But Jesus did the same with wine (Mary requested it) and bread/fish (people didnt expect but He made it)

Jesus always made sure it was God His Father who received all the glory, not Himself.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  134
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

" and i looked, and lo, there was none, not even one."

But my Witnesses, every sleeping one is important, help wake them up, before i shake them up : )

and Only Witnesses, ALL WELCOME : ) male & female : )

Edited by Whistleblower
Spelling

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

10 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

If we loss all things we will die.

A man whose hearts affections are tied to the cares and pleasures of life will surely die .

If his affections are set here on this earth and in circumstances that cause suffering or loss of material then he will surley die .

But if one comes to Christ and learns of Him and has the affections above on Christ ,   I tell us all that person will not be moved no matter if he loses all

the fear of loss will not take hold , no threat of harm or harm will cause him to be moved .

And he will not only have no fear of loss nor desire of gain for earthen things ,   His desire will be to simply honor the one who has saved Him .

Surely in the loss of all things and when trouble does arise not only shall that one overcome , not only abound , but rejoicing he will sing .

For the one thing his heart desires ,  CHRIST ,  IS the one thing nothing can separate him from .   

But be on guard , for lusts can choke the word right out.

Fear in time of loss, or worry of loss , or desire of gain will surely and is surely the end .

THIS is great gain,   TO KNOW the LORD having godliness with contentment , to learn that ,  is a gem of pure beauty and is a gift from the Lord

and surley for those who know Christ in spirit and truth they will surely learn this as they learn HIM and grow and mature and bear fruit

and those who bear fruit the Father will prune that they bear more fruit .

My advice remains ,   LEARN well the JESUS of the bible and not the images of a jesus that many today do teach .

Go back to the pages of a book many no longer cling to,  AND let us FEAST ON that book . THE BIBLE .

For the LORD is with his own and will and has put a love for TRUTH shed by the Holy Ghost on their heart .

Feast from the pages of the bible .   Run to the Lord and enter into the ark which is His body and let the weak be made strong .

Let the lies of men turn sour and let the words of Christ and all sound doctrine be as honey to the taste .

And that is my prayer for us all and the hope I desire for all .   

Let he who is thirsty come and drink of the waters of Life , the fountain of our LORD and let the LORD  work a marvelous

work of inner beauty that transforms even the darkest creature from their wickedness to his eternal light

And heed HIS voice and not the voices of strangers , who though they be well cloaked as lambs are inwardly ravenous wolves .

hirelings these are , and care not for the sheep .   BUT the SHEPARD of the SHEEP has given HIS life for the sheep

that all who come to Him , drawn by the Father ,  have great hope and learn of HIM and no  man , no false prophet will take their crown .

I am but a simple man ,  that were IT not for the LORD would have not a ounce of Goodness,  not a ounce of righteous , without hope

without life , dead and n darkness and knowing it not .    I cannot give the increase to any man .   BUT I SURE CAN and WILL POINT to the ONE WHO CAN . CHRIST the KING .

• This is Worthy 1