• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

- So, Jews With Out Jesus

when their messiah comes everyone still dies. Great plan.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

As far as I know, most Jews are without Jesus. When a Jew realizes who Jesus is he ceases to be a Jew. He may still go to his temple and observe the Jewish holidays but he's actually a Christian. Assuming he also accepted Jesus as the Lord.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,587
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Yes, yes it is the great plan, the masterful reconciliation of the impossible to reconcile.

To think 144,000 of the world's greatest  "salesman" from the nation of great sales personalities will turn about numbers too great to count, all to their eternal salvation via the sacrifice made by  Jesus at the cross at Calvary as will be told by the Jews selected to lead in sharing the gospel and turning about an entire nation plus much of the world's population.

When our Lord Jesus does come yet again there will be such great miracle among the nation of Israel and the Jewish people. It will be seen that through God's divine will His "plan" for all of Israel does unfold to His Glory. For no man could do what God has foreknown and already predestined to unfold.

Incredible plan and awesome power in such love that God will save all given to His Son Jesus , all foreknown and predestined from before the beginning. God has known each  personally and the Holy Spirit will have called each individually to turn about to be saved by the shed blood of our Lord Jesus.

The scarlet thread of redemption prevails. Hope is certain in Christ Jesus who is God's plan for the Jews and for the world by the Jews.

Maranatha!

Edited by Neighbor
punctuation
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

A Jewish person does not cease being a Jew when he accepts Christ any more than you or I cease being American or Canadian etc .. they just become Messianic Jews.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98

On 12/30/2018 at 5:46 AM, Littlelambseativy said:

A Jewish person does not cease being a Jew when he accepts Christ any more than you or I cease being American or Canadian etc .. they just become Messianic Jews.

Beloved sister, I completely understand what you are saying, but doesn't the Word teach that those that are in Christ are a new Creation, does it not teach we are now citizens of Heaven?

Yes we still have strong emotional ties to the country of our birth, and yes we have responsibilities as citizens living in that country to obey it's laws and participate in it's governmental process, but is not the truth of the matter our earthly passports are just a convince that allows us to voyage on this planet with the correct paperwork that will allow us into the country of our destination?  

Does not the writer of Hebrews say we are:

...strangers and pilgrims on the earth. Heb 11:13

Are we not foreigners, considered as aliens, without any inheritance on his planet? 

Is not our time here only temporary?

I hold three passports, American, French and the Kingdom of God, to me personally, ...the last one mentioned is THE most important.

Happy New Year and may the Lord richly bless you all through 2019!

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

So you no longer are an American nor Canadian nor was Paul the citizen of Rome because he was a follower of Christ or a citizen of any country? You pay no taxes to the country you live in because you are a Christian and no own passport or any ID of any country. Because that is what I am understanding you are saying about born-again Jews. If so then Paul was wrong as am I.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

On 12/30/2018 at 8:52 AM, RevelationWriter said:

Does not your own signature express the valid answer to your OP (which by all appearances is a drive-by gripe).  

Your signature:

"Ephraim Was Oppressed

And Broken In Judgment Because

He Willing Walked By Human Precept." - Hosea 5:11

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Deuteronomy 18:15–19 (AV)
15 The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken; 
16 According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not. 
17 And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken. 
18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. 
19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

Edited by JohnD
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/30/2018 at 10:52 PM, RevelationWriter said:

In Jewish eschatology, the term mashiach, or "Messiah", came to refer to a future Jewish king from the Davidic line, who is expected to be anointed with holy anointing oil and rule the Jewish people during the Messianic Age and World to come. The Messiah is often referred to as "King Messiah", or, in Hebrew, מלך משיח (melekh mashiach), and, in Aramaic, malka meshiḥa.

Orthodox views hold that the Messiah will be descended from his father through the line of King David, and will gather the Jews back into the Land of Israel, usher in an era of peace, build the Third Temple, father a male heir, re-institute the Sanhedrin, and so on. Jewish tradition alludes to two redeemers, both of whom are called mashiach and are involved in ushering in the Messianic age: Mashiach ben David, and Mashiach ben Yosef. In general, the term Messiah unqualified refers to Mashiach ben David (Messiah, son of David).

Belief in the future advent of the Messiah is one of the fundamental requisites of the Jewish faith, concerning which Maimonides has written: "Anyone who does not believe in him, or who does not wait for his arrival, has not merely denied the other prophets, but has also denied the Torah and Moses, our Rabbi."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messiah_in_Judaism

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98

On 1/1/2019 at 7:54 AM, Littlelambseativy said:

So you no longer are an American nor Canadian nor was Paul the citizen of Rome because he was a follower of Christ or a citizen of any country? You pay no taxes to the country you live in because you are a Christian and no own passport or any ID of any country. Because that is what I am understanding you are saying about born-again Jews. If so then Paul was wrong as am I.

I'm sorry, I guess I didn't make myself clear, Yes I have three Passports, American, French and the Kingdom of Heaven, the only one that really counts in my life is the Kingdom to Heaven Passport, ...the other two are just a convenience for me to travel this planet and will soon be useless.

Pay taxes, of course, we are to be examples to this dying word, Jesus and Peter paid taxes, but Jesus was certainly more a citizen of Heaven than this earth, Paul told us to obey the governments of the country we live in, ...Paul used his Roman citizenship to protect others, in Philippi  Paul didn't expose his Roman Citizenship before they beat him, no, many were saved through his work in the prison, so he used it to protect the brothers there after he left. Acts 16:40

Born again Jews are just like you and me, new creations in Christ, ...they are just as much the Bride of Christ as the Gentiles.

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.  Gal 3:28

Lord bless

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Brilliant! 1