nobleseed

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  341
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

the whole world has become nonsense and we are all ridiculous.  we watch tv where people talk utter rubbish, the internet is full of gossip and lies and most people cant go five meters without looking at mobile phones.  

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest PinkBelt
2 hours ago, noblenut said:

the whole world has become nonsense and we are all ridiculous.  we watch tv where people talk utter rubbish, the internet is full of gossip and lies and most people cant go five meters without looking at mobile phones.  

What was that? I was looking at my phone.

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  341
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

lol

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Did you post this via mobile?

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, noblenut said:

think about that....   one, I watch very little TV and most of what I do watch is things like the Walton's or Little House on the Prairie….     second you can focus on the gossip on the internet, but you can also get real news if you are very picky about where you go to get it....    Lastly most of my time on my phone using the internet is spent reading and responding to posts here on worthy.   and I don't consider that a bad thing, much less nonsense....

but I would agree that the world has to some extent become nonsense but I'm not so sure I'd call me ridiculous.    So I'm going to assume you are talking about someone else here in your post...  LoL

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,193
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

It is as exactly as God said it would be... no surprises here! But like what OO said above one may choose the obedience to God in all things and God will transfer that heart into the everlasting...

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,589
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

5 hours ago, noblenut said:

Can't hardly wait for driverless cars so that I can text faster while  traveling. :blink:

We are moving to the hills part time for solitude and quiet.  Seems near everyone I talk here in the cities asks; oh really where? When I tell them they say oh wow me too, or do you know so and so's brother he just built there too.  Can't run can't hide, it is not what my Lord wants of me. Looks like if we get to the hills we will have need to be involved in a ministry there with the many people going there even now.

Praise God for the opportunity. As spouse just said  "we will be with people that love the Lord Jesus".

Wow how wondrous. Amen!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  539
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,790
  • Days Won:  223
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

who is this "we" you are talking about ?  I do not have a tv and have not had one for many years. I have a very simple phone that can use to  make calls or text nothing else . I do not gossip as it is or can be hurtful and the internet is used for shopping or chatting on a very few select sites such as this one . anyone can live this way it is a choice   soooo what is your choice ? 

Wales,  many many decades ago I told my very young bride that is where Welch's Grape Juice comes from. She didn't know whether I was serious and seriously stupid, or if I was just having some marginally humorous  fun. The look on her face I still remember a half century later. It said, do I laugh or do I correct him, is he going to say that in public sometime and be embarrassed, or do I just ignore the comment?  She finally chuckled a fine laugh for my sake and let it go at that. For nearly 48 years though I would drink Welch's and remark, ah fine juice  from Wales. She would smile andI could see her thinking, please don't say that in public. People will wonder.

Welch's BTW is an American owned business with 900 owner-farmers.

1 hour ago, ladypeartree said:

who is this "we" you are talking about ?  I do not have a tv and have not had one for many years. I have a very simple phone that can use to  make calls or text nothing else . I do not gossip as it is or can be hurtful and the internet is used for shopping or chatting on a very few select sites such as this one . anyone can live this way it is a choice   soooo what is your choice ? 

And yet somehow you are selectively online?  You must have really amazing technology at your service! I do hope to get similar as I head for the hills here.