IGNORED

Is anyone else filling a huge move of God coming?

backontrack

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

45 minutes ago, backontrack said:

I have asked several times for someone to show me the video room but still no response, maybe you can tell me. P>S> watch the video 

Here is a link ... please move your video there and create a link in this thread to the video.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/forum/144-videos/

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

14 hours ago, backontrack said:

For the last month I have this uneasiness that God is up to something and I seem to be weeping a lot and can't control it. It's like a switch turned on in my spirit

and can't turn it off. I was just wondering if anyone can explain it and if this is just me and are their more people experiencing this same filling.  

It reminds me of Jeremiah weeping........could it be that some serious chastisements are coming.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, OneLight said:

Here is a link ... please move your video there and create a link in this thread to the video.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/forum/144-videos/

Now show me how to link a video I'm old school but not to old to learn

5 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

It reminds me of Jeremiah weeping........could it be that some serious chastisements are coming.  

It just comes on me and I can tell it's the holy spirit as if maybe the church is going to wake up or something and also a filling of longing excitement 

3 hours ago, backontrack said:

Now show me how to link a video I'm old school but not to old to learn

Sure, I'd be glad to help.  First, you must create a thread of the video in the proper video section.  Once created, you copy the URL and paste it in this thread.  It seems that you know how to create a thread containing the video already as you pasted the video in this thread, though it seems the post has been deleted.

Once you create another thread with the video in the video forum, if you need assistance copying the url in this thread, let me know.

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

12 hours ago, backontrack said:

It just comes on me and I can tell it's the holy spirit as if maybe the church is going to wake up or something and also a filling of longing excitement 

I would encourage you to keep seeking the Lord about it.....ask Him if this is from Him, and if so what does it means and how does He want you to pray.  Anytime I have had anything from the Lord He always confirms it and shows it in His word, so maybe you could ask Him also to confirm and show you what it is in His word.  We are to always test the spirits to make sure it is from the Lord, by discernment and also by His word.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

12 hours ago, OneLight said:

Sure, I'd be glad to help.  First, you must create a thread of the video in the proper video section.  Once created, you copy the URL and paste it in this thread.  It seems that you know how to create a thread containing the video already as you pasted the video in this thread, though it seems the post has been deleted.

Once you create another thread with the video in the video forum, if you need assistance copying the url in this thread, let me know.

Oh thank you I've been away 10 years been back a month so things have changed a little, I was going to just give up I needed some input I just felt bad with everything in our gov and world in general I know the bible states all this is going to happen, but cannot figure out why so many are silent in the church world. I fill like God is getting ready to do something really big just wondering if others fill this to. 

I am sure others feel it also, as I am also sure that God will move each of His children according to His will, not by the consensus of those who claim to be His.  For some, it may be in silent prayer, others it may be by answering questions the lost have, while still others, it may be by just living the life He has for them to live - as an open example for all to see.  There is no one answer, one path for all to follow during these times as He will have you doing one thing ad me another.  As long as it is His will, everything will work out accordingly.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  463
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

On 1/29/2019 at 11:41 PM, backontrack said:

For the last month I have this uneasiness that God is up to something and I seem to be weeping a lot and can't control it. It's like a switch turned on in my spirit

and can't turn it off. I was just wondering if anyone can explain it and if this is just me and are their more people experiencing this same filling.  

Why would what God is doing be an uneasiness to us? I would think instead that any uneasiness and weeping would be because what the world is doing.

Put the weeping to effectiveness and consider it a call to pray that God's will be done.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Joulre2abba said:

Why would what God is doing be an uneasiness to us? I would think instead that any uneasiness and weeping would be because what the world is doing.

Put the weeping to effectiveness and consider it a call to pray that God's will be done.

Being uneasy in my spirit is a good thing that means to me God is speaking to me and usually Im not alone it's a heaviness yes prayer goes with it pressing in. Sometimes I weep when this happens and it has not happened like this for a while. 

• Thumbs Up 1