nobleseed

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  341
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

everything is possible for God, there is nothing he cant do, nothing is impossible for him or those that believe. there's nothing he cant do.  but people have stopped believing in the power of God, they say they believe and read the bible but they don't really believe he can do all things.  they no longer believe all things a possible for those who believe, if u are sick believe with your whole heart that he can heal u and in time u will be made well because there is nothing he cant do

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.71

3 hours ago, noblenut said:

if u are sick believe with your whole heart that he can heal u and in time u will be made well because there is nothing he cant do

Up untill this sentence I was with you.

This is an idea that is not found in the bible.

What the bible saysin James 5: 14 Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. 15 And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven. 16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.

It is the prayers of the elders that will cause God to heal, not the sick persons faith.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  958
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,661
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

God doesnt need elders to heal anyone, and unless we believe God can do it it wont happen

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

15 hours ago, noblenut said:

everything is possible for God, there is nothing he cant do, nothing is impossible for him or those that believe. there's nothing he cant do.  but people have stopped believing in the power of God, they say they believe and read the bible but they don't really believe he can do all things.

You know, noblenut - you interest me.

in 1 Thessalonians 1:5 the Apostle Paul says, "our gospel came to you not simply with words, but also with power, with the Holy Spirit and with deep conviction."

If you really have experienced the power of God on a personal level - I would like to know more about that.  Could you give a specific example of a...

• need you had
  • what you did in response to that need
  • how God responded
  • and in what way this was miraculous

If there is one thing the western church needs it is more power.  If you have experienced that power, perhaps you could share something of that with us.

i will tell u the sign i was given, i saw a name written in write sandy stone, it was a kings title with my name at the end

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

2 hours ago, noblenut said:

i will tell u the sign i was given, i saw a name written in write sandy stone, it was a kings title with my name at the end

My mom hears my dad's clock ticking.  She thinks this means that his spirit is in the room with her.  I think her belief is wishful thinking.  I guess I want the power of God to be very concrete and testable.  

the power of God is all around us, it is in the sun moon and stars and every living creature, belief can be wishful thinking but believe in wat u already see

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.71

12 hours ago, noblenut said:

God doesnt need elders to heal anyone, and unless we believe God can do it it wont happen

No God doesn't need elders, but he does use them.

Did you not realise that it is not the faith of the sick who causes God to heal, but the faith of those praying.

In saying it is the faith of the sick you are laying a burden on someone already struggling with a burden, whgy do you make it harder?