IGNORED

what to do when you disagree with church fundamentals beliefs

Guest Richard Paulson

Wingnut: According to the Bible I am not guilty of anything. You are a false accuser. But I overcome by the word of my testimony and the blood of the Lamb, which tells me that I am justified by the BLOOD of Jesus Christ. I am blameless because the blood of Jesus is the evidence of that, and I believe in Jesus.

Just ask NOAH how many followers he had.

We are living in the last days of apostasy.

I NEVER SAID that everyone but me is going to hell. That's ridiculous, and such responses as this is ridiculous. I never said I am the only Christian in the world.

You are not able to refute what I said with Scripture.

I have said that the body of Christ is missing the main point. The body of Christ are not all the organizations calling themselves Christian. The reason why they are missing the main point of why Jesus died, is because the church is overrun with false teaching. Those that are of God will hear the Word of God and not OPPOSE the Word of God that I have proclaimed. I simply point out the Scriptures that plainly state the truth. Understanding only comes to those that seek God.

You cannot just take one verse out of context as you have done so with 2 Corinthians 5:21 and claim to have the truth.

"For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him."

If Jesus KNEW NO SIN, he could not have literally been "made sin." To be made sin would also mean to know sin, and so your interpretation is a self-contradiction. It is blasphemy to say that Jesus literally became something "EVIL." That is HERESY.

JESUS IS THE HOLY GOD AND CANNOT BE LITERALLY MADE SIN.

Edited by Richard Paulson

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

21 hours ago, Richard Paulson said:

missmuffet: Out of the over 7 billion people on the face of the earth, I have yet to find a single person that will agree with me on the Bible's Main Point. The said "church" universally denies the substance of the gospel. I am not saying by this that Christians don't exist, because I know that this condition even in true Christians is a disease inflicted by centuries of abuse, nonetheless it is the truth!

The main problem I see is the denial of the whole gospel .     CHRIST paid the price of our sins  and in Him we have life .   But what most wont say , is this

HE took our sins in his own body on the tree  ,  THAT we being MADE DEAD TO SIN , SHOULD LIVE UNTO RIGHTEOUSNESS.

I aint hearing the being set FREE part of that gospel .     I aint hearing the ye are servants to whom ye obey , whether of sin unto death or of obedience unto righteousness .

I hear and see very few who point to Christ and remind that if we walk after the spirit we would not fulfill the lusts of the flesh .

BUT WHOM the SON sets free is free .     Being then made free from sin ,  WHY are so many who claim to be free still in willfull sin .   WHY ,

Where is the power .  YET their is POWER in the BLOOD .  THAT IS A FACT and a well known fact .

If a man comes and preaches a gospel that allows folks to feel free while n bondage  ,  that is no gospel .  JESUS sets captives free   TIS SATAN WHO DONT .

WHo we gonna heed , men or Christ .  WHO we gonna trust men or CHRIST .     Just a few reminders .     

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,195
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

2 hours ago, Richard Paulson said:

Enoob57: NO, you are not a Bible translator. The people that translated the Authorized King James were some of the greatest scholars ever to live. They SAID they gave us an "exact" translation.

your reasoning skills are skewed and you are not dialoguing with us but elevating yourself for your own glory... better to let others elevate you then you will have a more correct opinion!

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

5 hours ago, Richard Paulson said:

The people that translated the Authorized King James were some of the greatest scholars ever to live. They SAID they gave us an "exact" translation.

They translated under very strict pressure from King James who was personally and politically motivated, so in following his biased agenda, yes they did give us an exact translation, a work of genius which I love dearly, but not an exclusively correct translation by any means. Many words, English words, have supplanted the original text and usurped its meaning, especially to give the erroneous impression that clergy and hierarchy are "the Church" which "rules" the plebes or "laity" .  

QUOTE: 

Consider how preposterous it was to have a team of elite scholars writing for a largely illiterate public. We can only stand back in amazement at their achievement. Think how ludicrous the translation mandate was. It called for a product commissioned to reinforce a clear-cut royal political agenda, to be done by elite scholarly committees, reviewed by a self-serving bureaucracy, with ultimate approval reserved to an absolutist monarch. The final product was intended primarily for public and popular consumption. It was to be read orally -- intended more to be heard in public than to be read in private.

Source: The Story Behind The King James Bible.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  115
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/1/2019 at 11:38 PM, noble_prince said:

good day everyone I am new here, I just want to throw out a question that has been perplexing me for a while, I am  apart of a well known organization which i wont say for privacy reasons. But my study has lead me to disagree with one of our church fundamental beliefs how do deal with this problem,whats the proper channel to deal with it because i felt has if I have gone about it the wrong way.

Worry more so on whether or not what you believe or don't believe lines up with Jesus. If this is your focus, then you will never be shaken (Matthew 7:21-23). Jesus saves you, not your organization. Find people that preaches, teaches, and lives out the Word's of our Lord Jesus.

In peace

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  115
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/4/2019 at 8:07 AM, Guest Richard Paulson said:

Wingnut: According to the Bible I am not guilty of anything. You are a false accuser. But I overcome by the word of my testimony and the blood of the Lamb, which tells me that I am justified by the BLOOD of Jesus Christ. I am blameless because the blood of Jesus is the evidence of that, and I believe in Jesus.

Just ask NOAH how many followers he had.

We are living in the last days of apostasy.

I NEVER SAID that everyone but me is going to hell. That's ridiculous, and such responses as this is ridiculous. I never said I am the only Christian in the world.

You are not able to refute what I said with Scripture.

I have said that the body of Christ is missing the main point. The body of Christ are not all the organizations calling themselves Christian. The reason why they are missing the main point of why Jesus died, is because the church is overrun with false teaching. Those that are of God will hear the Word of God and not OPPOSE the Word of God that I have proclaimed. I simply point out the Scriptures that plainly state the truth. Understanding only comes to those that seek God.

You cannot just take one verse out of context as you have done so with 2 Corinthians 5:21 and claim to have the truth.

"For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him."

If Jesus KNEW NO SIN, he could not have literally been "made sin." To be made sin would also mean to know sin, and so your interpretation is a self-contradiction. It is blasphemy to say that Jesus literally became something "EVIL." That is HERESY.

JESUS IS THE HOLY GOD AND CANNOT BE LITERALLY MADE SIN.

I notice that you are considered a 'guess'. Why is that? Last time I checked you made an account. If you can, DM me. I have a question to ask you (I would DM you, but I am not able to).

In peace