StJoek

wish i were home

12 hours ago, Sower said:

You sure about that ?............(For  God so loved the world............, and look what happened to Him)

1 John, 3, 13    "Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you."

John 15, 18-21  If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.  Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

Jesus Loved and boy did they hate him, I do not think we have seen anything yet I just hope when it really gets bad we can still love one another. 

• Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, backontrack said:

Jesus Loved and boy did they hate him, I do not think we have seen anything yet I just hope when it really gets bad we can still love one another. 

Many shall betray many .    The ones like me , who wont conform to this all inclusive image , we wont even be called christain .

THEY wont even see folks like us as being christain .    Its going to get highly deceptive , even now it is .

I cant even warn out without being called a hater from even so called chrisains .   Heck I bet folks on here think I aint even christain.

This unity stink bomb false love seeker friendly stuff has reeked massive damage onto churches and all who go under it .

Can we not see that the language is all over churches now .    WHO we think snuck this stuff in ,   it came from rome , with rick warren and the help of others .

The churches are ripe for anti Christ now .   And they know it not .   Perhaps I should say the overwhelming majority of churches are ripe for it .   not all , but by far most are .

• Thumbs Up 1