• Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

On 2/4/2019 at 12:54 AM, Rainatou said:

How does God handles sin against our will

Blessings Rainatou, welcome to Worthy,

To answer your question, He sent His Son to die on the Cross at Calvary, He took on all of your sin, the ones you committed in the past, the ones you have committed today and the ones you will commit in the future, we call that the "Good News," since you are a brand new child of God rejoice in your Salvation, read your Bible, find a time, early morning is best with few distractions and ask Father, He is now your Father and you can call Him, Daddy, Papa, to talk to you in your heart as you read, ...here it is in the New Testament:

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.  Romans 8:15

And because ye are sons (and daughters), God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. Galatians 4:6

That's what is says precious, God is now your spiritual Father and you are His precious child, welcome to the family of God!

Lord bless

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, Rainatou said:

Sir, I really hope I can forgive them. I have prayed for God to soften my heart for forgive but each time am in a situation and need to remember that, it hurt alot.

Shalom Rainatou,

I'm so sorry to hear you went through this horrible incident.  First of all, I wish I could send you a big hug and listening ear. I can't realistically imagine what you've gone through. 

I understand why forgiveness will be difficult. So, my advice at this stage, is read the Word. And when you have finished, read it again. And again. The Father will speak to you during these times through His Spirit, whether you realise it or not. You will find the answer, specifically and appropriate for you, from the Word by His Spirit.

I wouldn't advise asking for God to soften your heart to forgive. Rather, speak to Him as you've spoken with us here. Tell Him your angry and you don't know how to forgive them, tell Him it hurts a lot and you do not understand it.  God knows your heart - but he doesn't want us to speak to Him in the way that we THINK we should, or using Bible terms.  Instead, speak to Him as a best friend, an ultimate confidant, a loving Father who you respect.  Speak to Him honestly. Then the lines of communication will be open between you and Him and his love and healing will come. 

Remember, if you struggle to forgive then read the new testament, cover to cover. And when you've finished, read it again and again, over weeks, months and years.  It will be a devotion, a distraction and a direction. You will find peace.

We're all here for you, digitally, but we're here.

Love & Shalom

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 2/4/2019 at 10:54 AM, Rainatou said:

How does God handles sin against our will

Sin is sin, but i suppose that against our will is a more minor sin.