• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

8 hours ago, Abdicate said:

Nope, just experience and observation. I never knew about that study. It's a shame you can't see the connection though. I'm just glad my kids are already in the 20s before the change. I thank God for His protection over my kids. Look up what mercury does... what do you think keeps the vaccines "fresh"... Frankly, I do not trust the United States health care system. It's only desire is to make money until the victims are literally bled dry physically and financially. Even the movies from Hollywood make a mockery of it all. Vaccines are vital to the protection of a society but the word of God says they'll fail us (and is happening). Good luck with your endeavors.

single dose vaccines do not have mercury in them and it is my understanding that none of the vaccines that children are given has mercury in them....    the flue shots I take are always single dose and no mercury. 

I might also add that there are many forms of mercury.   The compound that is in the multi dose vaccines are eliminated out of the body within hours of the shot.....   other forms of mercury including mercury metal itself is retained for a very long time.....     those fighting vaccines use the information about metal mercury to put down the vaccine and actually what is in the vaccine isn't the same...…  Fake news that unsuspecting people pass on without researching.

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,567
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

10 hours ago, Abdicate said:

Nope, just experience and observation. I never knew about that study. It's a shame you can't see the connection though. I'm just glad my kids are already in the 20s before the change. I thank God for His protection over my kids. Look up what mercury does... what do you think keeps the vaccines "fresh"... Frankly, I do not trust the United States health care system. It's only desire is to make money until the victims are literally bled dry physically and financially. Even the movies from Hollywood make a mockery of it all. Vaccines are vital to the protection of a society but the word of God says they'll fail us (and is happening). Good luck with your endeavors.

We can both be praising God that the unvaccinated  family members did not contact nor did they spread any serious disease! Praise God for that.

Fortunately almost everyone else did step up get vaccinated so that they would not become victims and also carriers spreading the killer diseases for which there are highly successful means to prevent for the sake of not only the USA but the entire population of earth.

Praise God for the marvels of today's medical systems found in the USA! Fact praise God for my own father who spent thirty years  time and money developing titanium mesh for medical implants, allowing entire jaws to be rebuilt,  complete eye sockets to be replaced, and skulls to be manufactured.

The absolutely incredible determination of so many individuals driven to help one another through medicine and medical treatment is such a blessing to so many. That they receive reward for their effort, that they have need for funding of research and for taking risk  for all of us is not in my opinion something to deride, but instead to humbly appreciate.

9 hours ago, Abdicate said:

Here's some fake news for you:

Impact of Influenza Vaccination on Seasonal Mortality in the US Elderly Population

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/486407

" Observational studies report that influenza vaccination reduces winter mortality risk from any cause by 50% among the elderly. Influenza vaccination coverage among elderly persons (≥65 years) in the United States increased from between 15% and 20% before 1980 to 65% in 2001. Unexpectedly, estimates of influenza-related mortality in this age group also increased during this period. "

"... we conclude that observational studies substantially overestimate vaccination benefit. "

the first URL one has to be a member to read, and the second one is a statistical nightmare.....    estimates and probabilities are used too much for me to put much into it.   and the last line in it is bothersome     ("Either way, this vast disconnect between conclusions from different studies must be sorted out".)   showing that there are other studies that show vast differences in this subject.

My study would be noticing that the people I know that get the vaccine don't get the flu as much as the ones I know that don't get the vaccine...…     also that virtually no one gets lab tests to see if the have the flu or something else, and the study in the second article even admits that most of their data falls into that category as not knowing if those deaths were actually caused by the flu or something else

The conclusion of my personal study would be that I've had flu shots since 1970 with the exception of one year which I got the flu.       second, during that time I got pneumonia several times until I got the vaccines for that and have not had pneumonia since...

I took two statistics classes in College long ago and the most prevalent thing I learned is you can prove most anything using statistics by choosing your data right and using probabilities and estimates to favor your outcome...…    this study may well be a good example of that.  Studying deaths of people when lab tests showing if the people actually had the flu is a stopper for me right from the start.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

4 minutes ago, Abdicate said:

Well, if you can't believe JAMA (Journal of the American Medical Association) then who can you believe?

Can you believe Peter (The Apostle) ?  >  and yet >

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/233412-matthew-1621-get-thee-behind-me-satan/?tab=comments#comment-2940041

Can you believe an angel of light ?   (what does Scripture say about this ? )

As written,  "all men are liars",  so ....

And "all society is pernicious" ,   so ....

And mankind (the "rest of the world" as written in Revelation, et al)  is wicked and refuses to repent, even after one third (or many) are killed....  so .....

And don't trust in the flesh or in the world or in the strength of man,  so ....

Who are you going to trust - God and His Word,   or fallen men ?

Edited by simplejeff

2 minutes ago, Abdicate said:

It's what I've been saying aaaaaall along.

I thought so.    (see edited post also)  

Shalom in Jesus !

1 hour ago, Abdicate said:

Well, if you can't believe JAMA (Journal of the American Medical Association) then who can you believe?

when it comes to that kind of statistics with no real proof..... no one....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Just think of how much mercury a can of tuna has in it. And your food...plenty of insecticides which causes cancer. And your drinking water that comes out of your faucet.....well I won't even go there. And you guys are worried about vaccinations which could save your life and someone in your family :noidea:

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  137
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/27/1943

I am old enough to remember the crippling fear that ran through society whenever there was a nearby outbreak of polio. I remember too the crippled children and the patients in iron lungs. I remember the rush of medical labs to mass produce Jonas Saulk's new vaccine and the lineups around the block at clinics to get vaccinated. I remember polio virtually disappearing. I also remember measles disappearing and smallpox disappearing. And now I see conspiracy theorists seeking to undo all that.

Just this morning I read of the publication of a new medical study involving 700,000 children focused on the MMR vaccine. It found nothing to link that vaccine to autism and in fact found that autism was slightly more prevalent in children who had not received the MMR vaccine.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,249
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/5/2019 at 7:20 AM, Neighbor said:

Please watch ( at  the least ) just the first few minutes it is a very important review of real history and the horror of the disease from which a simple vaccine can protect even today! Please do not buy into the idea that vaccines are not of benefit, and a great blessing to the USA and the entire world.

Hi neighbour,

When I was a kid in the late 50's early 60's,me,  my brothers and sisters all had measles, chicken pox and mumps. None of us died from these supposedly horrendous diseases. We even had "chicken pox parties" where our relatives came over to hug us kids, giving themselves further immunity. Today,  adults get shingles because they were vaccinated with chicken pox vaccine, so they didn't get chicken pox, which would have given them immunity for shingles.

The polio epidemic is still around today. The only thing different is that they changed the name from "polio" to "spinal menengitis" or "Acute Flaccid Paralysis (AFP)" which is just another name for what would have been called polio in 1955.

Here is an excerpt from an article:

The polio vaccine was the CAUSE of most polio cases.

“When national immunization campaigns were initiated in the 1950s, the number of reported cases of polio following mass inoculations with the killed-virus vaccine was significantly greater than before mass inoculations, and may have more than doubled in the U.S. as a whole. For example, Vermont reported 15 cases of polio during the one-year report period ending August 30, 1954 (before mass inoculations), compared to 55 cases of polio during the one-year period ending August 30, 1955 (after mass inoculations)–  266% increase. Rhode Island reported 22 cases during the before inoculations period as compared to 122 cases during the after inoculations period — 454% increase. In New Hampshire the figures increased from 38 to 129; in Connecticut they rose from 144 to 276; and in Massachusetts they  swelled  from 273  to 2027 — whopping 642% increase.

Doctors and scientists on the staff of the National Institutes of Health during the 1950s were well aware that the Salk vaccine was causing polio. Some frankly stated that it was “worthless as a preventive and dangerous to take” They refused to vaccinate their own children. Health departments banned the inoculations. Even Salk himself was quoted as saying: “When you inoculate children with a polio vaccine you don’t sleep well for two or three weeks” But the National Foundation for Infantile Paralysis, and drug companies with large investments in the vaccine coerced the U.S. Public Health Service into falsely proclaiming the vaccine was safe  and  effective .

Link: http://vaxtruth.org/2012/03/the-polio-vaccine-part-2-2/

Be informed! 

More articles:

http://www.vaccinecourtnews.com/....excellent!

https://vaccines.news/.....tons of articles on vaccines

https://www.uow.edu.au/~/bmartin/dissent/documents/AIDS/Curtis92.html

8 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi neighbour,

When I was a kid in the late 50's early 60's,me,  my brothers and sisters all had measles, chicken pox and mumps. None of us died from these supposedly horrendous diseases. We even had "chicken pox parties" where our relatives came over to hug us kids, giving themselves further immunity. Today,  adults get shingles because they were vaccinated with chicken pox vaccine, so they didn't get chicken pox, which would have given them immunity for shingles.

The polio epidemic is still around today. The only thing different is that they changed the name from "polio" to "spinal menengitis" or "Acute Flaccid Paralysis (AFP)" which is just another name for what would have been called polio in 1955.

Here is an excerpt from an article:

The polio vaccine was the CAUSE of most polio cases.

“When national immunization campaigns were initiated in the 1950s, the number of reported cases of polio following mass inoculations with the killed-virus vaccine was significantly greater than before mass inoculations, and may have more than doubled in the U.S. as a whole. For example, Vermont reported 15 cases of polio during the one-year report period ending August 30, 1954 (before mass inoculations), compared to 55 cases of polio during the one-year period ending August 30, 1955 (after mass inoculations)–  266% increase. Rhode Island reported 22 cases during the before inoculations period as compared to 122 cases during the after inoculations period — 454% increase. In New Hampshire the figures increased from 38 to 129; in Connecticut they rose from 144 to 276; and in Massachusetts they  swelled  from 273  to 2027 — whopping 642% increase.

Doctors and scientists on the staff of the National Institutes of Health during the 1950s were well aware that the Salk vaccine was causing polio. Some frankly stated that it was “worthless as a preventive and dangerous to take” They refused to vaccinate their own children. Health departments banned the inoculations. Even Salk himself was quoted as saying: “When you inoculate children with a polio vaccine you don’t sleep well for two or three weeks” But the National Foundation for Infantile Paralysis, and drug companies with large investments in the vaccine coerced the U.S. Public Health Service into falsely proclaiming the vaccine was safe  and  effective .

Link: http://vaxtruth.org/2012/03/the-polio-vaccine-part-2-2/

Be informed! 

More articles:

http://www.vaccinecourtnews.com/....excellent!

https://vaccines.news/.....tons of articles on vaccines

https://www.uow.edu.au/~/bmartin/dissent/documents/AIDS/Curtis92.html

Amen,  it was so, and it is so - pharmakeia deceives the whole world (Revelation 18)

For anyone who gets any related to polio - remember that 100 years ago,  if they took a few grams of vitamin C per day,  they had no negative outcome.   This is still true today all things being equal.  (some vitamins are of no value,  duh,  do to the corruption of the system producing them;  also,  diagnosis are often wrong - so what is said to be one thing is actually another, 

like the ones you mentioned, known for decades - when drugs /medicines cause a disease, or don't prevent it,  the pharmakeia comes up with different names for the diagnosis to keep it all hidden from people when they can.  

• Thumbs Up 1