• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, DonkeySpeaksAgain said:

So you agree that everything happens in the 3.5 year time frame. 

Now, where is the first half of your 7 years? 

He believeS the first 3.5 years after the peace treaty there will be peace, temple rebuilT, sacrifices resume again.....and then BOOM right after the AOD. Here come the trumpets. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  269
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, Spock said:

He believeS the first 3.5 years after the peace treaty there will be peace, temple rebuilT, sacrifices resume again.....and then BOOM right after the AOD. Here come the trumpets. 

The problem is NONE of those things are ever mentioned in Revelation. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, DonkeySpeaksAgain said:

The point is others will say these chapters depict the rapture, but Scripture seems to mention earthquakes in association with that type of event. "Come up here" is often misrepresented as a 'rapture' reference, but is not supported by Scripture.

I agree: classic pretrib says the rapture is in Rev. 4:1. That is just sloppy exegesis. That was JOHn called up. A fifth grader could tell us that.  I do believe when God brings together the atoms of the dead in Christ, that event will cause a worldwide earthquake. i think that earthquake will be at the 6th seal. I also think that earthquake will be Paul's sudden destruction.

1 hour ago, Spock said:

No one knows if the trumpet judgments will be world wide or localized in the Middle East. Perhaps some of the world may be at peace, but the first 6 trumpet judgments will be in the first 1260 days, with the 7th marking the abomination event. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

5 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

No one knows if the trumpet judgments will be world wide or localized in the Middle East. Perhaps some of the world may be at peace, but the first 6 trumpet judgments will be in the first 1260 days, with the 7th marking the abomination event. 

Maybe no one knows.  Maybe it is all a mute point.

Maybe no one knows except those to whom Yahweh Reveals this,

as He is Well Pleased to Reveal Salvation and everything concerning Salvation to little children,  and to hide it from educated ones..... 

Perhaps somewhere in the persecuted, underground assembly of Ekklesia,  where they realize and experientially know daily that  they are being led like sheep to the slaughter....

Just as it is written and forever remains written, “For Your sake we are put to death all day long; We are regarded as sheep for the slaughter.” AMPC.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

8 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Wait a minute, I must be getting you confused with RM. 

Just to be sure, you believe all the trumpets are released in the first half of the week, then the AOD at 1260 and then I suppose the AC led by Satan takes over the second half of the week. At some point, probably late in the week, the bowls are released.  

Do you also see the two witnesses doing their thing in the first half or second half of the week? 

Its hard to keep everyone on here straight. At least Donkey is easy....everything happens in 3.5 years; there is no 7. 

3 hours ago, Spock said:

Wait a minute, I must be getting you confused with RM. 

Just to be sure, you believe all the trumpets are released in the first half of the week, then the AOD at 1260 and then I suppose the AC led by Satan takes over the second half of the week. At some point, probably late in the week, the bowls are released.  

Do you also see the two witnesses doing their thing in the first half or second half of the week? 

Its hard to keep everyone on here straight. At least Donkey is easy....everything happens in 3.5 years; there is no 7. 

Spock, when God first began speaking to me about Revelation, He sent me to find the exact midpoint "clearly marked." At that time, He also said I could find the ENTIRE 70th week clearly marked.   This was words that I heard very clearly - like audible voice.  But I suddenly know WHY I could find the entire week clearly marked: God used the same marker for beginning, midpoint and end! That came by revealed knowledge without words.

I found the midpoint marked by the 7th trumpet. I rushed in my bible to the 7th vial and read, "it is done." I knew then I had the entire week! But I rushed in my bible to the 7th seal and read about the 30 minutes of silence. I thought: what a perfect way to start this period of Jacob's trouble.

Therefore, I am CONVINCED that the week opens with the 7th seal, and that the 7th trumpet will mark the midpoint. Between these two points in John's narrative we find the first 6 trumpets. 

I think the AOD will take place when the man of sin enters the most holy place in the temple and declares HE is the God of the Jews. That event MUST stop the daily sacrifices. The temple will be polluted and they will need another red heifer without spot or blemish....but war will begin and they will not be able.  I think the vials come late in the last half to shorten the days of GT.

The two witnesses show up in time right where John is introduced to them. I believe that to be 3 1/2 days before the 7th trumpet marks the midpoint. They will testify then for 1260 days, which will take them to just 3.5 days before the end of the week. They will like dead those 3.5 days and be resurrected with all the Old Testament saints at the 7th vial that ends the week - with this worst of all earthquakes.

Donkey is simply mistaken on his 3.5 years.

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, DonkeySpeaksAgain said:

So you agree that everything happens in the 3.5 year time frame. 

Now, where is the first half of your 7 years? 

You KNOW I don't agree! I know there is an entire week in our future! 

I have told you over and over, but you don't [yet] believe it. the first half is from chapter 8 to chapter 11: from the 7th seal to the 7th trumpet.  God used the 7's as markers.

• Praying! 1

13 hours ago, DonkeySpeaksAgain said:

The problem is NONE of those things are ever mentioned in Revelation. 

OF COURSE they are! Now I am wondering what bible you are using!

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  269
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, iamlamad said:

So, it looks like our disagreement is the timing of the trumpets. We both have the rapture as the 6th seal AND the first trumpet. I actually have the dead in Christ raised BEFORE the first trumpet, the first AND second trumpets as the judgment on the "living" (first is living believers raised [6th church]- second is judgment on the disobedient & unbelieving (7th church+rest of the world) being thrown into the 3.5 year tribulation. These first two are "blink of an eye" in time lapse.

After the rapture (ch.10 multitude in heaven & marking of the 144K, ch. 12 Israel protected for 3.5 years). This is when the "war in heaven" occurs. This is where we disagree with the time involved. I have trumpets 3 -5 as happening in NOT more than 1-2 weeks, as the stars are "cast to earth" which refers to the war being over and Satan first casting his followers (1/3 of the angels) down to earth along with himself. The 5th trumpet opens the pit (beginning of the 3.5 year tribulation)(The beast only has 42 months - impossible to be around for an additional 3.5 years AFTER making a peace treaty 3.5 years earlier)(the FIRST 'woe')(the two witnesses begin their 3.5 year ministry)(the 144K are marked)(Ch. 14 is the start of the tribulation)(great multitude is IN heaven- they are the inner court)(the outer court is left-behind for 3.5 years)(the "fallen away" or unworthy church have now taken over the churches - represented as the great whore).

The 6th trumpet (2nd woe) is the whore's 'seat' (quite likely Rome) being judged after a very short stint ("about an hour") riding the beast. Why? Hard to say, maybe the A/C refuses to listen to or accept their theology? Babylon is referenced in Scripture as ROME - 1Peter 5:13.

The 7th trumpet (3rd woe)('1st resurrection' - dead are judged - and the bowl judgments will begin)(the temple in heaven is opened to reveal that the "ark of his testament"/ the true believers are inside of it or, in other words, are/were all ready in heaven- Heb 11:7) is when Jesus returns and takes control. Rev 11:15-17 specifies it as happening at this time. 

The bowls are poured out (in order) for the remaining 45 days before the Millennium begins. The (1) earth, (2) sea, (3) fresh waters, (4) sun, (5) seat of the beast, (6) all remaining water is dried up to make way for the hordes now incensed about what Jesus is doing, and finally the 7th poured into the "air". Seems even many of the left-behind church (Babylon and/or Jerusalem) still refuse to repent or change their theology made of man-made doctrines. They probably still believe they will be the ones to usher in the Millennium instead of Jesus. Maybe, they even see Jesus arrive in Jerusalem 3.5 years AFTER the rapture and assume He is the A/C? (Not a real question)