• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Joulre2abba said:

I notice that they quoted very little from those "unauthorized" books. That shows how much is actually true and what isn't. Only what is inspired of God is in the Bible.

if you read or watch Michael Hiser, he would disagree with you....   there are many places that cover the same things as the book but not specifically as a quote, just general knowledge that was part of the overall cosmology of the time...

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

The origin of evil spirits .

When satan fell one third fell with him.     That is where your evil spirits come from . 

the two that lived with us for several years say they were the spirits of the Nephilim that died in the flood.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

5 minutes ago, other one said:

the two that lived with us for several years say they were the spirits of the Nephilim that died in the flood.

They lied.  Always.  They lied to you, and deceived you apparently.

Just now, simplejeff said:

They lied.  Always.  They lied to you, and deceived you apparently.

nope, when you ask them questions in the name of Jesus, they are terrified to lie to you fearing the Holy Spirit will send them to Tartarus.   not suggesting you experience that, but it is enlightening....

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  463
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, other one said:

if you read or watch Michael Hiser, he would disagree with you....   there are many places that cover the same things as the book but not specifically as a quote, just general knowledge that was part of the overall cosmology of the time...

I was making a comparison between what is in the Bible and therefore inspired of God, and what is in those books and therefore not inspired of God. Even Michael Hiser would agree with me on that.

5 hours ago, Joulre2abba said:

I was making a comparison between what is in the Bible and therefore inspired of God, and what is in those books and therefore not inspired of God. Even Michael Hiser would agree with me on that.

as usual you are talking about books and I really am referring to only one...      

Each of us have our own experiences in life and it is very possible to read the same material and come to different conclusions.....   and we are all free to go with our own minds so it is very ok that you disagree with me....     

I might add that it is not ok for you to demand that I agree with you.

So there....    EOC I guess.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  463
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, other one said:

as usual you are talking about books and I really am referring to only one...      

Each of us have our own experiences in life and it is very possible to read the same material and come to different conclusions.....   and we are all free to go with our own minds so it is very ok that you disagree with me....     

I might add that it is not ok for you to demand that I agree with you.

So there....    EOC I guess.

I'm not sure in what sort of attitude that you said "I might add that it is not ok for you to demand that I agree with you." .. "So there....    EOC I guess."

If it's meant the way that it reads.. I don't know where that is coming from because I said nothing to imply a demand that you agree with me. At the most I pointed back to Michael Heiser whom you mentioned, as the one you might most likely agree with.

Neither am I talking about a personal conclusion alone concerning any book outside the Bible. The "those books" I mentioned are such as the Catholic apocrypha.. as well as Enoch, Jasher and the like. I put them in the same pile as those that are not inspired of God.

It seems as though you have read enough of the book of Enoch and have found it to be worthy of consideration to be classified as close to godly. And yet it has material in it that is recognizable as "agnostic .. and 90% Ethiopian forgery" by those who have thoroughly read it. I found those quotes while looking for what Michael Heiser said about the book of Enoch.

My research isn't finished yet so I offer what I've found so far. You and everyone else can do with Enoch whatever you and they like.

• Topic Count:  909
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,654
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Colossians 1:13–16 (AV)
13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Debates range from the pre-earth / physical universe creation of heaven / eternity / the spirit realm... and the simultaneous creation of all. 

From my studies of scripture, I have concluded (which satisfies my way of thinking and is by no means dogmatic or doctrinal without serious debate on the scriptures themselves)...

God created the spirit realm (which is and isn't so different than the physical realm).

He "peopled" it with spirit beings (most often called angles though the name merely means "sent ones") in their eternal state. 

Once these beings sinned, in their forever state, their doom was sealed. The soul that sins shall die.

In the similarity of Job chapters 1 & 2... plus other passages that refer to the devil as the accuser... I deduce he challenged  the Creator's ruling on

those like him (the devil) who fell... calling the fairness / righteousness of the Creator into question...

So the Creator set in motion the proof that he his more than just / more than fair by setting into motion the physical creation beginning at Genesis 1.

In this creation, God the Word created the physical realm with physical beings and animals that could physically die. Thus affording us the ability to be resurrected.

Death is our enemy but also our ally. Angels cannot die in this way an cannot be redeemed. Man can. And this simple truth is what puts the fallen spirit beings at such bitter odds against humanity. 

"Angels" cannot procreate with other angels. There appears to be some sort of ability with human females (though I am not going to debate whether or not there is a physicality / manifestation to fallen angels  or if they simply possess a human host who produces the half human half angel hybrids generally called "demons").

So the two most exploited things by evil spirits against humanity are death and sexuality.

Dr. Chuck Missler used to teach that demons were half breeds destroyed in the Noachian flood and this is why they sought embodiment. It would explain how some fallen spirits could leave a host and find another while some (once they possess a host) are imprisoned in that host until it dies and they go to Tartarus (the pit / abyss between Abraham's Bosom and the place of suffering where the Rich Man ended up) awaiting Judgment day. 

This is why we read of Satan himself possessing only one person (ever): Judas Iscariot.

• Thanks 1

• Topic Count:  909
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,654
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

This is why I am convinced the antichrist / false messiah will be a resurrected Judas Iscariot who will be able to prove (DNA, blood content etc) he is a man who lived 2000 years ago.

Armed with this scientific data, even the most staunch atheist will be convinced this man is all he says he is. And this is the great deception as he will eventually claim to be the true Messiah and even God himself. The Jews and Muslims  (and those who believe they are Christians but are not filled with the Holy Spirit) will believe Judas and the final Temple will be built on Temple Mount Jerusalem. 

For approx. 3.5 years this will stand as Holy Spirit filled Christians are slaughtered for disbelieve in Satan incarnate as the true Messiah.

Surviving believer in the true Jesus Christ will be deep in hiding. Those few who survive to day 1335 of the 70th Week of Daniel will be raptured out (but in such a way that most people on Earth will not even know it happened). They will be in hiding, on the move, scurrying for their lives until the Lord gathers them out.

The devil will have assumed Christians were already extinct 105 days prior to the actual rapture (because they will be so far underground) that he will make his move to defile the Temple claiming he is God and that his true religion is a revived Babylonianism (Neo Babylonianism) and Nimrod was his Moses and as he moves the spiritual capital to Babylon the Jews will be the hunted down refuseniks the Christians had been in the first half of the 70th Week of Daniel.

And as the world and Satan's armies close in on the last of the last of the Jewish survivors they will cry out to Jesus as the last of the last of the last resorts... since nothing else has worked.

And Jesus WILL answer coming down from heaven and wiping out all who are attempting to annihilate the Jews with one swoop.

The mountains of Meggido with "clap their hands" squashing ALL in the valleys between like a vast wine press.

And the Jews will at long last know who their Messiah truly is!!!