• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

On 4/18/2019 at 1:04 PM, BorderCowboy said:

The good book clearly states that we submit to our leaders!

Speaking out against or disagreeing with a country's leader dose not go against what the Bible says.   Stop twisting scripture to silence people who are trying to speak the truth!  We need to wake up. For the time is coming near. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,936
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

The 7 years Covenant of Daniel does not necessarily mean a "Two States Solution" it can also mean ceasefire

Netanyahu: A Palestinian state won't be created
https://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Netanyahu-A-Palestinian-state-wont-be-created-586017

Netanyahu’s Fifth Term: The End of The Two-State Solution :
https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/menasource/netanyahu-s-fifth-term-the-end-of-the-two-state-solution

The Deal of the Century may not mean the 2 States Solution as Netanyahu clearly means war.

It cud mean that the 7 years Covenant of Daniel is a CEASE FIRE after a very very big war, with Jerusalem old city becomes internationalized where the Temple can be built side by side as the symbol of peace and same origin.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  213
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/26/2019 at 3:40 PM, LadyKay said:

Speaking out against or disagreeing with a country's leader dose not go against what the Bible says.   Stop twisting scripture to silence people who are trying to speak the truth!  We need to wake up. For the time is coming near. 

Ever read Romans 13? How about Hebrews 13? Who's twistin' what? Just sounds to me like your in a twist over my conservative view. get over it. JUST MY TWO BITS LADY,  JJ

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79

On 4/26/2019 at 11:40 PM, LadyKay said:

A poor attitude - both to leadership and in accusing a brother!

Yahweh makes it very clear in the Old Testament (if you have read it through) that world leaders with great power, even at the detriment of His people, have been ordained by Him.  You might not like a world leader or the direction they are taking, but all is in Yahweh's hands.  He sees all of it and He has planned it all long a go. 

Yes, world leaders might think they are acting in their own power or by worshiping Lucifer, but all is at the allowance of Yahweh's will.  No man, organisation or government are able to push or hinder His plans even by a day.

But of course, you are free to disagree or speak out against such leaders.  But why accuse a brother of twisting the Scriptures when he is closer to following Paul's teachings that you are with this mindset?  

Edited by Tzephanyahu

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

1 hour ago, Tzephanyahu said:

Yahweh makes it very clear in the Old Testament (if you have read it through) that world leaders with great power, even at the detriment of His people, have been ordained by Him.  You might not like a world leader or the direction they are taking, but all is in Yahweh's hands.  He sees all of it and He has planned it all long a go. 

Yes, world leaders might think they are acting in their own power or by worshiping Lucifer, but all is at the allowance of Yahweh's will.  No man, organisation or government are able to push or hinder His plans even by a day.

But of course, you are free to disagree or speak out against such leaders.  But why accuse a brother of twisting the Scriptures when he is closer to following Paul's teachings that you are with this mindset?  

Sounds like you would have no problem worshiping the beast and submitting to him.

And you would tell others they are to do the same.If you spokeout against the beast you would be breaking your own word.

8 hours ago, BorderCowboy said:

Ever read Romans 13? How about Hebrews 13? Who's twistin' what? Just sounds to me like your in a twist over my conservative view. get over it. JUST MY TWO BITS LADY,  JJ

So i take it ,Christ is not over you and you do not submit to him.

On the other hand you would encourage others to submit to the beast because you believe it is ordained by God.

Do you not see where you have gone wrong?

Edited by Shilohsfoal
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79

13 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Sounds like you would have no problem worshiping the beast and submitting to him.

And you would tell others they are to do the same.If you spokeout against the beast you would be breaking your own word.

Yes exactly. Well done Shilohsfoal for your deep insight in this matter...  I guess I better read my Bible a bit more carefully eh!  

You've opened my eyes, so don't listen to me everyone - instead let's treat all world leaders as potential Anti-Christs.  Jesus will be so proud of us!

3 minutes ago, Tzephanyahu said:

Yes exactly. Well done Shilohsfoal for your deep insight in this matter...  I guess I better read my Bible a bit more carefully eh!  

You've opened my eyes, so don't listen to me everyone - instead let's treat all world leaders as potential Anti-Christs.  Jesus will be so proud of us!

Actually an antichrist claims Christ has not come.An example is Netayahu who at this time sits in Christs seat as the king if Israel.

Trump is king of the north. Scripture does not lable the king of the north as an antichrist.

He does worship himself though.You can hear it everytime he tweets.

4 hours ago, Tzephanyahu said:

I speak truth! And Truth alone!   If I see  a fellow brother or sister in Christ has wander off onto the wrong path; is it not right for me to warn them of the danger? Or should I just be silent for fear of being accused of being an accuser?   

Edited by LadyKay

11 hours ago, BorderCowboy said:

If you refuse to see the error of your ways then that is on you.