IGNORED

They hate us because of God. Should we love them because of God?

Ogner

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

40 minutes ago, pinacled said:

Amen,

But do not forget sound judgement involving circumstantial context.

A poster has shared in response concerning the hebrew language describing enemy.

Which can also be illustrated as neighbor.

Think for a moment about a neighbor who is wealthy with a war machine at its disposal. Do you honestly believe Yeshua is instructing his Loved Ones to lend to them?

Or even more so are His Children called to bend the knee to false teachers?

I imagine you understand even courage is circumstantial.

And this is part of the reason why God says , cursed are those who give to the rich .    OH but it does say that .

And it says it for good reason .   WHY Do most people sit under and give away their money to the richest of the rich ,   BECAUSE THEY LOVE money and ENVY THOSE RICH

yet POOR , preachers life styles .      YEP .    Most folks give , cause they WANT MORE and love money and not just to give because we love the person .

WHEN you give , give expecting nothing , give to those who cannot repay you ,  And ye shall be recompensed ,  AT THE RESSURECTION of the JUST .

TREASURES in HEAVEN .   SO we , as you said ,  Better examine why we give .   The reason WHY We do as we do ,  WILL be how we are judged as well .

For many give expecting more and dreaming of money and cares and pleasures in life .   Or many give and do good deeds , YET walk n utter darkness

and say we do good we give to the poor , YET WALK in all sorts of abominations .   THEY cant save themselves and good works aint what saves us .  GOTTA FOLLOW THE LAMB

and if we WALK n THAT SPIRIT , IT WOULD BE HOLY walking .    FOR HE GUIDES us ONLY n the LIGHT .  And the FRUIT of the SPIRIT itself bears witeness HE IS IN US .

And the fruit of the SPIRIT is not concerned about doing evil or what man approves ,  IT is all about goodness , righteous , holiness,   PROVING what is acceptable

not in the eyes of men , BUT GOD .   YES .  GOD .    WE got all we need in JESUS .  I say again we got all WE NEED IN CHRIST to overcome THEM .  and by them

I mean the false ones who lay in wait to deceive and allure through the flesh .  And HE PUTS a love OF TRUTH on our hearts and we would LOVE THEM BIBLES . 

6 minutes ago, SelahSong said:

I’m a-leaping, brother Frienduff BFDE1890-1314-4E97-8E12-126D50471E12.gif.7db37c1525dd2e97f6c105dfb4ec6061.gif

I think we are all showing wisdom in all of our various answers.  I think this thread is not just about one thing; it’s about a lot of things:  loving our neighbors (believers), loving our enemies, hating Satan and his followers, hating all-inclusiveness and political correctness, and the most WONDERFUL subject of all is that of loving our Lord and Savior, the Messiah and the Prince of Peace!  Peace, siblings all! :emot-heartbeat:

Selah …

Sister you forgot the other sheep that is dancing right beside you .     I know we may be seen as the black sheep of the world ,  but the world is in darkness

and thus sees evil as good and good as evil , they PUT BITTER for sweet and sweet for bitter .    ONLY CHRIST can open the eyes of a person .

And no matter what the cost , we shall warn out against this end time one all inclusive religion mindset .  GOD IS NOT In all religions .  HE IS ONLY IN THE SON and the SON IN HIM .

ALL else is but winds of stink and vanity and hold the stench of death only  . ONLY JESUS HOLDS THE KEYS . ONLY JESUS .     You are loved my dear sister .   Hands up and praise the Lord .

• Praise God! 1

1 minute ago, SelahSong said:

A3ADC378-9861-45FF-A603-ABA9DAD3E651.gif.6de6c08e9e4478de5f4074881aaaa0ac.gif  Brother Frienduff a-leaping

and other siblings here A3ADC378-9861-45FF-A603-ABA9DAD3E651.gif.6de6c08e9e4478de5f4074881aaaa0ac.gifA3ADC378-9861-45FF-A603-ABA9DAD3E651.gif.6de6c08e9e4478de5f4074881aaaa0ac.gifA3ADC378-9861-45FF-A603-ABA9DAD3E651.gif.6de6c08e9e4478de5f4074881aaaa0ac.gifA3ADC378-9861-45FF-A603-ABA9DAD3E651.gif.6de6c08e9e4478de5f4074881aaaa0ac.gifA3ADC378-9861-45FF-A603-ABA9DAD3E651.gif.6de6c08e9e4478de5f4074881aaaa0ac.gif

Who is my brother  my sister , etc ,   THOSE WHO DO the WILL of the FATHER .     WE the Family of the LORD .   And HIS will , IS to BELEIVE ON THE ONE WHOM HE DID SEND .

TO FOLLOW and OBEY HIM by the SPIRIT all the days of our life , faithful to the end , faithful unto death ,  having all HOPE IN HIM and all affections upon HIM .

The sheep look the same .    But In spirit they are .     For its HIS SPIRIT at work in us .    Put those hands up my loved sister and all who love the LORD in SPIRIT and in TRUTH .

Hands up and give a shout of the praise of thanksgiving unto the LORD . 

See those happy sheep above .  THEY dance and sing because they GOT all hope and that HOPE is CHRIST .

And HE opens the eyes of the blind and the ears of the deaf and heals that which is lame .

And we have fled the tabernacles of men gone wrong , for Rome and her many protestant daughters

teach lies now as one and grow as merge ever more so to be as one with even other religions too .

TO any and all who follow darkness and NOT CHRIST their end will be a time of :deadthread:  mourning and death .   For all who do enter

into the gates of the whore know not their have made a covenat with death .    Let every oen who names the name of Christ , say with all boldenss

ONLY JESUS saves and all other names save none  , all other religions save none ,   for darkness is death and the end of that is the second death .

But PRAISE BE TO GOD for THE SON HE DID SEND , who calls his sheep HIS OWN and out of darkness did he pull them .     SING IT and may all the world hear it

and see it in our walk as well.    PRAISE BE TO THE LORD , WHO ALONE IS WORTHY of all PRAISE .  YES I say again PRAISE BE TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST the LAMB

that was slain  , rose again and the ONLY intercessor in heaven .    A nasty war is coming for all and against all the true lambs .   But let no one fear

man or anything they can do .   JUST be faithful unto death and have ALL HOPE IN CHRIST . 

5 minutes ago, SelahSong said:

Our Father is in control always.  He puts a spirit of slumber on those who He will so as to accomplish His will.  … examples would be PHAROAH and NEBUCHADNEZZAR.

Selah…

God broke Nebuchadnezzar .     His heart was lifted up and he got HUMBLED BIG TIME .

Anyone ever wonder why The son of Nebuchadnezzar was not humbled for lifting his heart up , but rather KILLED DEAD .

Because his SON SAW what His father did ,  he saw what GOD did to his father ,  YET did it ANWAY .    

And you SAW THIS  ,Daniel tells nebbs son . YOU SAW IT and ya done it anyway .    And he died THAT VERY NIGHT .  

And now a word against the lie that is and will lead all to the beast .    

Ye say its all inclusive , ye claim we all children of God and finding him in our own ways .    What a dung pile .

Was it not said , was it not told HOW much worse a punishment for those who trod the Son under foot .

If one could be killed under the law by two or more witnesses ,  HOW MUCH WORSE when one rejects CHRIST .

and if even ninevah repented at the preaching of Jonas and even the queen came to hear the wisdom of Solomon ,  WHY o men of belial

do you not heed the voice of one far wiser than Solomon and far greater too than Jonas , therefore even they will be your judges .

REPENT and KNOW that JESUS ONLY SAVES and no other plan of salvation has been made . IF one rejects the SON they are damned .

The prophet muhammed is a false one , and budda can save none either ,  neither man nor their idols , nor any be able to save .  ONLY CHRIST can .    Now cease this all inclsvie lie

ROME . and all who have bought or are buying it .      Before its too late forever . 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  463
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

28 minutes ago, pinacled said:

no, their is a unforgivable sin. And in no way has any child of the Lord been instructed to forgive a Murderer, nor those who have taken the mark of a murderer.

You didn't define what the unforgivable sin is. But if I'm not mistaken, you consider it to be murder of another.

That's a broad swath because that would include people who've had abortions.. that would include the woman to whom it was performed, whoever forced the pregnant woman to get it, whoever advised it, whoever supported it, and ultimately the doctor who performed it.

Does it then mean that none of them are candidates for salvation through Jesus Christ? I've not heard that kind of theology or doctrine preached before. But I have heard from preachers that God forgives abortion.

There is no where in the Bible that states that it's right for Christians not to forgive a murderer. When Jesus went to the cross to pay the punishment for our sins, murder was not excluded.

Yes, murder is a civil crime and should be punished to the fullest extent of human law. But God's law of love says to forgive. And I've heard the occasional testimony from those who forgave the one who murdered their beloved family member.

The apostle Paul himself was classified as a murderer when he sought out the Christians to put them in jail where they'd rot until death. He was on the road to Damascus to find more. But when Jesus spoke to him, he repented and after some years of training, he became an apostle of Christ. The apostle Paul writes that he had held the coats of those who stoned Stephan. Could that be called a murder? Yet Paul also said that he'd met with and spoken to Stephen's family. Did they not forgive him?

If you don't see it that way, then we disagree.

The unforgivable sin, as I understand it.. is to be a mature Christian who has experienced the level as the apostle Paul, but then to decide to turn away from God and embrace sin to it's fullest. For such a person there is no further redemption for them because they've made their decision out of maturity and knowing full well the consequences.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Someone said earlier, God loves Satan.

No, God created hell for the devil and his angels.

Matthew 25:  41, Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 

Here is what God says about those who do not believe in Jesus,

John 8: 44, Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

• Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

26 minutes ago, Joulre2abba said:

You didn't define what the unforgivable sin is. But if I'm not mistaken, you consider it to be murder of another.

That's a broad swath because that would include people who've had abortions.. that would include the woman to whom it was performed, whoever forced the pregnant woman to get it, whoever advised it, whoever supported it, and ultimately the doctor who performed it.

Does it then mean that none of them are candidates for salvation through Jesus Christ? I've not heard that kind of theology or doctrine preached before. But I have heard from preachers that God forgives abortion.

There is no where in the Bible that states that it's right for Christians not to forgive a murderer. When Jesus went to the cross to pay the punishment for our sins, murder was not excluded.

Yes, murder is a civil crime and should be punished to the fullest extent of human law. But God's law of love says to forgive. And I've heard the occasional testimony from those who forgave the one who murdered their beloved family member.

The apostle Paul himself was classified as a murderer when he sought out the Christians to put them in jail where they'd rot until death. He was on the road to Damascus to find more. But when Jesus spoke to him, he repented and after some years of training, he became an apostle of Christ. The apostle Paul writes that he had held the coats of those who stoned Stephan. Could that be called a murder? Yet Paul also said that he'd met with and spoken to Stephen's family. Did they not forgive him?

If you don't see it that way, then we disagree.

The unforgivable sin, as I understand it.. is to be a mature Christian who has experienced the level as the apostle Paul, but then to decide to turn away from God and embrace sin to it's fullest. For such a person there is no further redemption for them because they've made their decision out of maturity and knowing full well the consequences.

I don’t believe there is any chapter and verse in the Bible to even remotely support your understanding of the unforgivable sin.Sorry....not trying to be unkind.......I just think you are way off.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

To blaspheme the Holy Ghost is the unforgivable sin. Blasphemy or sin against the Holy Ghost includes any wilful, malicious, and slanderous word spoken against the person and work of the Holy Spirit, or ascribing the work of the Spirit to Satan (Matt. 12:31-31; Hebrew 10:26-29). It is unpardonable because it is willful rejection of light and deliberate insult to the last and only executive of God to man to bring about remission of sins. When men do away with the only agent of God in redemption and the only method of forgiveness, there is no other person to plead their case before God, so their souls are lost eternally.

One may blaspheme and insult the Spirit in ignorance and be forgiven (1 Tim. 1:12-13)

V 12, And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry; 
V 13, Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

Mark 3:29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:

• Thumbs Up 1