IGNORED

Kingdom of God (or Heaven) - What is it?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  860
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  0

Another example for you of Elisha rising up in his same body

2 Kings 13:21 And it came to pass, as they were burying a man, that, behold, they spied a band of men; and they cast the man into the sepulchre of Elisha: and when the man was let down, and touched the bones of Elisha, he revived, and stood up on his feet.

2 minutes ago, NickyLouse said:

Aren't you referring to the ones who do not have eternal life here? The ones with eternal life surely do not come to an end.

Yes, they have neither body nor spirit, nothing. The ones in Christ have that Spirit of life, God when He begins all new makes everyone as He is, it is all told, unless you have other verses to share ?

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  268
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  02/25/2004

11 minutes ago, gordon7777 said:

It says above, quicken your mortal bodies, by His Spirit that dwelleth in you, and we did hear of some saints raising, and the rest God will let know, when it is time..But we shall be like Him..

1 Corinthians 15:44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

Incidentally, one of your own quotes mentions that a body will raised... imperishable, yes, but still a body; i.e. flesh.

Just now, NickyLouse said:

Incidentally, one of your own quotes mentions that a body will raised... imperishable, yes, but still a body; i.e. flesh.

God is Spirit, we shall be like Him, we do not know yet is what is testified, if you know, let us know too.

John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

• Loved it! 1

Just now, gordon7777 said:

God is Spirit, we shall be like Him, we do not know yet is what is testified, if you know, let us know too.

John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Thank you very much. This is food for thought. I will need to get back to you after I spend some time on it.

God bless you.

• This is Worthy 1

You are free to self interprete, but God is not flesh, GOd is Spirit, we shall be like Him, I do not even know what that is, so if you know, great for you.

1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the templeof my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Just now, NickyLouse said:

Thank you very much. This is food for thought. I will need to get back to you after I spend some time on it.

God bless you.

God Bless you also and yes thought is great, I do not say I know what everything is, and maybe I know nothing, I will wait to find out.

1 John 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

1 minute ago, gordon7777 said:

You are free to self interprete, but God is not flesh, GOd is Spirit, we shall be like Him, I do not even know what that is, so if you know, great for you.

1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the templeof my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Please do not chastise me. I am only trying to learn.

1 minute ago, NickyLouse said:

Please do not chastise me. I am only trying to learn.

I spoke according to your claim of flesh, but please go study as you say you will do. I am just a learner too.

• Loved it! 1

22 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Yes, God is spirit, but He does not say that He created man only in His own image, did He say?

God said: Let us make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness, right? God is invisible, what is His image? Impossible to say. But if we want to know what the image of God is, we need to look to JESUS. Then God said, Let us make man , he did not say: I will make a man.

That said, to understand the mystery of man's creation better,  let us read Hebrews 1:v.1-3

1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by His Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

3 Who being the brightness of His glory, and the EXPRESS IMAGE image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

4 Being made so much better than the angels, as He hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

JESUS said to Philip: 14:v.8-11

8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

JESUS said: John 10:v.30 - I and my Father are One.

1John 5:v.7

There are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit: and these three are One

Thanks for your input.

Thee are three images mentioned by God.

1. Whoever is killed, is killed bearing the image of God, for in the image of God made He man.

Genesis 9:6 Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.

1 Corinthians 11:7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.

2. Next is the Spiritual image of God, and the Gospel of Christ is that image of the Lord, the Lords Kingdom of Heaven as described in the parables of the Kingdom...

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Colossians 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

3. God's personal look was not seen, is not seen yet, but Mosesd saw the similitude..

Numbers 12:8 With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the Lord shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?

Also number 4. they shall see His face, but only these with His name in their hearts, as they see through His same Holy Spirit of Christ..

Revelation 22:4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

Confirming of course what was told, that we do not know yet, but we know when He appears, we shall then see Him as He is and then we shall be like Him..

1 John 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

Revelation 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and GOD HIMSELF SHALL BE WITH THEM, and be their God.

We knew Jesus after the flesh as you posted, but now we do not ever again, now is only after the Spirit to know and see Him..

2 Corinthians 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.