IGNORED

Should a Christian attend an Orthodox Church?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 minutes ago, johnthebaptist said:

There are bad eggs in every denomination, I am quite sure.

There are bad eggs in every church man .   But if the docrine and leaders are bad ,  THAT GROUP has no hope .

HENCE , as I keep saying , don't point them to a dangerous system like rome ,    POINT THEM TO CHRIST and do all to help them and warn them and encourage them .

STEER clear of ROME and her many protestant daughters .     Folks let us only dig deeper into bibles and I promise things become clearer and clearer .   It did for me

By the work of the HOLY GHOST Within .     Back to bibles only and lets do some power reading .   

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Guess I didn't make it real clear .     That is not what I meant .    I did do that .    I watched what they said and taught and the thing is , it fell way short of CHRIST .

Guess I should have said that first .     And while I cant read the mind of GOD ,  we do have the mind of Christ , thus We know as we need to know , when we need TO KNOW .

HE is THERE my friend .  And the SPIRIT is not just a word ,   its real ,  oh its quite real .    What do you think changed me .   NOT I  my friend ,  NOT I

but the grace of GOD .     Sorry for not making this part clear before writing the other part .   Ps ,  I do talk to catholics.    I do , and I point to Christ .

Them poor souls have no idea the system of bondage they are in .   NOW if we love them we help them and if we love others , WE KEEP them from going UNDER that same bondage .

YET not I ,   yet not I ,  but the grace of GOD compels me .  

Very few people really understand Jesus. You can't understand Jesus until you repent of your in, I don't believe, and very few people are willing to fully repent of their sin.

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

There are bad eggs in every church man .   But if the docrine and leaders are bad ,  THAT GROUP has no hope .

HENCE , as I keep saying , don't point them to a dangerous system like rome ,    POINT THEM TO CHRIST and do all to help them and warn them and encourage them .

STEER clear of ROME and her many protestant daughters .     Folks let us only dig deeper into bibles and I promise things become clearer and clearer .   It did for me

By the work of the HOLY GHOST Within .     Back to bibles only and lets do some power reading .   

I don't agree. The church "leaders" are very influential, but any man or woman who is following Jesus gains the trust of the congregation, and when the going gets rough the congregation, I believe, will turn to those it trusts.

Just now, johnthebaptist said:

Very few people really understand Jesus. You can't understand Jesus until you repent of your in, I don't believe, and very few people are willing to fully repent of their sin.

Sadly this is true .     But then where is their heart .    Because as I said ,  I did not change me ,  I did not put the desire to repent IN ME .   GOD DID .

It was His grace that put whole new desires in me and drew me right to Christ .  Its His grace that keeps me unctioned every day to do good works to be rich in good works

and to deny evil .    I did not change me and I can take no credit for it .   But I sure can boast IN THE LORD .    Sadly what you said is true .

But then , WHERE is the grace , the work of GOD in these people who had rather love darkness and not LIGHT .     I tell us all, we would be amazed

at how far into a falling away we now are and its only going to get worse .   So lets point none to any messed up system .  Instead let us point them TO the ONLY ONE

who does and can save and is able to KEEP us from falling .  ONLY we better heed HE who is able to keep us from falling ,  or fall we surely will . 

2 minutes ago, johnthebaptist said:

I don't agree. The church "leaders" are very influential, but any man or woman who is following Jesus gains the trust of the congregation, and when the going gets rough the congregation, I believe, will turn to those it trusts.

Not yet you don't ,  but you will .     I have that hope for you .     There is a reason why paul said flee any who are false , or who teach contrary .

And as I said GOD did not change me , HE PUT HIS CHANGE IN ME ,  and as I learned by Grace I grew in grace .

Remember when I said I did not change me ,    WHO do you think PUT the LOVE of TRUTH on my heart .    GOD DID

and its why I loved and love reading that bible daily .    The thing is , by that same grace and as we grow in grace

we learn .     And the bible , how I loved it and love it .  SO here Is my next question .

Since we know its by HIS grace .   How come when I read the bible was I and am I still so joy filled and edified .

AND how come when I sat in churches and heard their sermons was I so dead and not edified .      I KNOW the answer my friend

and the hint is , GOD PUTS LOVE of TRUTH on our hearts , NOT MIXTURE OF TRUTH and lies , BUT soley love of truth .

Now by grace I am extending this same grace that was given me , and telling all, LET a mass READING of BIBLES and BIBLES ONLY be done full force .

5 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Sadly this is true .     But then where is their heart .    Because as I said ,  I did not change me ,  I did not put the desire to repent IN ME .   GOD DID .

It was His grace that put whole new desires in me and drew me right to Christ .  Its His grace that keeps me unctioned every day to do good works to be rich in good works

and to deny evil .    I did not change me and I can take no credit for it .   But I sure can boast IN THE LORD .    Sadly what you said is true .

But then , WHERE is the grace , the work of GOD in these people who had rather love darkness and not LIGHT .     I tell us all, we would be amazed

at how far into a falling away we now are and its only going to get worse .   So lets point none to any messed up system .  Instead let us point them TO the ONLY ONE

who does and can save and is able to KEEP us from falling .  ONLY we better heed HE who is able to keep us from falling ,  or fall we surely will . 

Why do you say: "its only going to get worse"?

Just now, johnthebaptist said:

Why do you say: "its only going to get worse"?

Because it is .    This all inclusive will suck the life out of all not in the lambs book of life .    And nothing will stop it .

I , BY grace knew when I first seen it ,   ITS the mindset that leads all to the son of perdtion .   AND IT IS and it will .

IN time folks like me will be labled as not only extremist , for I am already called that ,  but I will be seen as dangerous or potentially dangerous as ISIS is .

THIS all inclusive is going to cause all not in the lambs book of life to gather .  WE WILL SEE all faiths uniting more and more

and we will see them uniting with OTHER relgoins .   And worse it will get .  You mark these words .   We will even see

those who professed Christ in mouth but not heart ,  coming after folks like me for simply saying a statement like , JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY .

THEY will see this as in the way of peace and unity as a divider and offender .   And they will think they do gods will .  THEY will see GOD as

the GOD of all religions , as the GOD of humanity and all paths will be seen as valid , all but the JESUS ONLY ones . CAUSE They wont be conforming .

YOU just watch .     just watch and go research for yourself .    Already in even the evangelical camp ,  over fifty percent of evanelicals

NOW believe GOD is okay with ALL RELIGOINS .    THEY DID their homework MAN they destroyed our churches FROM WITHIN with this stuff .

And soon they will as one come against the last few lambs who rejected this abomination from hell , spawned by none other than satan .   There  I  said it . 

• Thumbs Up 1

AND ROME LED IT MAN .     this is why I keep saying , POINT NO MAN to that creature PEROID .    We need an all out exodus from them

and all out all entrodus back into BIBLES ONLY man .    BIBLES ONLY .  watch how fast things would clear up .

3 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Because it is .    This all inclusive will suck the life out of all not in the lambs book of life .    And nothing will stop it .

I , BY grace knew when I first seen it ,   ITS the mindset that leads all to the son of perdtion .   AND IT IS and it will .

IN time folks like me will be labled as not only extremist , for I am already called that ,  but I will be seen as dangerous or potentially dangerous as ISIS is .

THIS all inclusive is going to cause all not in the lambs book of life to gather .  WE WILL SEE all faiths uniting more and more

and we will see them uniting with OTHER relgoins .   And worse it will get .  You mark these words .   We will even see

those who professed Christ in mouth but not heart ,  coming after folks like me for simply saying a statement like , JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY .

THEY will see this as in the way of peace and unity as a divider and offender .   And they will think they do gods will .  THEY will see GOD as

the GOD of all religions , as the GOD of humanity and all paths will be seen as valid , all but the JESUS ONLY ones . CAUSE They wont be conforming .

YOU just watch .     just watch and go research for yourself .    Already in even the evangelical camp ,  over fifty percent of evanelicals

NOW believe GOD is okay with ALL RELIGOINS .    THEY DID their homework MAN they destroyed our churches FROM WITHIN with this stuff .

And soon they will as one come against the last few lambs who rejected this abomination from hell , spawned by none other than satan .   There  I  said it . 

But why, at this moment of time, will things suddenly get worse and worse and worse? Why hasn't it happened before?

8 minutes ago, johnthebaptist said:

But why, at this moment of time, will things suddenly get worse and worse and worse? Why hasn't it happened before?

OH it has .    Only now its running a world wide course .  Which shows very clear a world wide judgement is at the door .

Things have gotten worse .   Total reprobation is occurring now .     Tell me ,   if you have any age to you ,    When you were a child

DID you see what is glorified today .   Oh sin has been around , but look at how its so glorified for all to see now .   

ITs morphing man .  its swelling and worse through pc all inclusive and religious all inclusive ,  it now races fast into greater and greater depths of total darkness .

JUST as we were warned it would nigh the end .    Remember what GOD told the jews

right before he destroyed many .   YE are as Sodom unto me ,  you no longer even hide your sins , YOU CELEBRATE THEM right in the streets .   WELCOME TO TODAY MAN .

Where when a man even speaks out against evil , he makes himself a prey to lawsuits and worse churches support more evil than ever before .

ITS morphed man , and if folks cant see it has ,   my goodness either they are not seeing clear at all .

We running out of time and the great delusion will fill the land and all not In the lambs book of life .

All we can do is warn repent and come to Christ and all we can do is keep on exhorting the church the body .    It will get far worse .

But here is the real delusion .  TO those who are under the delusion they will think OH WOW we are having the largest end time gathering under GOD .

WHEN In fact its under satan .  Satan knows how to use the word love out of text , just as he does every other word .   He has been doing it since the tree .

CLING TO CHRIST and exhort one another daily .