IGNORED

Does “Counted Worthy to Escape” Prove the Pretrib. Rapture?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

57 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Sorry but if we pay Attention ,    I done said we don't go under the wrath of GOD .  LOOK at whose KINGDOM and whose people IS IN THAT darkness .

ITS NOT SAINTS that will be saved .  ITS THOSE WHO ARE DAMNED and FOLLOWED the BEAST .

Now buckle down ,    we about to go under massive tribulation in the days ahead .     And satans fake love fest all inclusive unity , IS the weapon that will make all minds ready

to betray the true lambs when once the Beast rises up .      EYES OPEN .     AND remember , BLESSED are those who are persecuted , NOT CURSED ,  BUT BLESSED . 

Readers take note: ONLY THOSE LEFT BEHIND at the pretrib rapture will see the Beast rise up. The Bride of Christ will be in heaven.

It is almost sure, if someone CHOOSES or WANTS to be left behind due to some ego trip, or any other reason, I believe God will honor their wish and they will be left behind as they wanted.

Since anything a Christian EVER gets from heaven is by and through faith, any believers with no faith in the pretrib rapture will probably be left behind. How many times did Jesus tell beleivers to WATCH?

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12

17 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Once again you make a comment that shows us you ignore John's timing. The 144,000 are sealed for the first half of the 70th week and are then taken to heaven, while the Two Witnesses replace them on earth.

On the other hand, it is late in the week when God brings darkness.

There is nothing I can do about your misunderstandings of "John's timing" or the 70th week so I won't even try.  The best advice I can give is that if you are able to escape the martyrdom associated with the image, seek out one of the 144,000.   I don't expect you to agree with that but I do hope you'll remember it.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

38 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

The best advice I can give is that if you are able to escape the martyrdom associated with the image, seek out one of the 144,000. 

No one should wait - it may be too late -  ....  "TODAY,  IF you hear the echo of HIS VOICE<  seek out TODAY those who are faithful and true in the town lived in,  locally,  and remain with them in fellowship in Christ Jesus,  not moving around one place to another "   as written....

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, Last Daze said:

There is nothing I can do about your misunderstandings of "John's timing" or the 70th week so I won't even try.  The best advice I can give is that if you are able to escape the martyrdom associated with the image, seek out one of the 144,000.   I don't expect you to agree with that but I do hope you'll remember it.

Just a note here.  Unless one has the Mark of the Beast, they cannot buy or sell; they cannot travel by themselves, they cannot pay rent, utilities or do anything; they are stuck where they are, until found.  A bounty will be out for these individuals, rope them in, try to convert them (to take the Mark); if not they go into captivity or will be killed.  So to seek out one of the 144,000 would be impossible.  These 144,000 are sealed not for what they will do during the last 7 years, but what they will do throughout the Mill.; Follow Jesus, and sing a new song which only they know.

Martyrdom is; not taking the Mark of the Beast and then dying for it, or during the Church Age, not renouncing ones faith in Jesus and then being Killed for it.  Nothing about giving ones life for someone else which some think martyrdom is.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

5 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Readers take note: ONLY THOSE LEFT BEHIND at the pretrib rapture will see the Beast rise up. The Bride of Christ will be in heaven.

It is almost sure, if someone CHOOSES or WANTS to be left behind due to some ego trip, or any other reason, I believe God will honor their wish and they will be left behind as they wanted.

Since anything a Christian EVER gets from heaven is by and through faith, any believers with no faith in the pretrib rapture will probably be left behind. How many times did Jesus tell beleivers to WATCH?

Wrong again .    the beast specifically comes against the SAINTS .  IT SAYS SO .      Yalls pretrib  men got this all wrong .

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Wrong again .    the beast specifically comes against the SAINTS .  IT SAYS SO .      Yalls pretrib  men got this all wrong .

Wrong again! The beast (with Satan behind him) will come against the REMNANT of the saints. Why remnant? Simply because the main load went out with the pretrib rapture. John defeats your argument: there are saints left but they are only a remnant.

4 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Just a note here.  Unless one has the Mark of the Beast, they cannot buy or sell; they cannot travel by themselves, they cannot pay rent, utilities or do anything; they are stuck where they are, until found.  A bounty will be out for these individuals, rope them in, try to convert them (to take the Mark); if not they go into captivity or will be killed.  So to seek out one of the 144,000 would be impossible.  These 144,000 are sealed not for what they will do during the last 7 years, but what they will do throughout the Mill.; Follow Jesus, and sing a new song which only they know.

Martyrdom is; not taking the Mark of the Beast and then dying for it, or during the Church Age, not renouncing ones faith in Jesus and then being Killed for it.  Nothing about giving ones life for someone else which some think martyrdom is.

In Christ

Montana Marv

I disagree: John is clear that at or near the midpoint, the 144,000 are seen in heaven. They are not going to be here during the days of GT.

7 hours ago, simplejeff said:

No one should wait - it may be too late -  ....  "TODAY,  IF you hear the echo of HIS VOICE<  seek out TODAY those who are faithful and true in the town lived in,  locally,  and remain with them in fellowship in Christ Jesus,  not moving around one place to another "   as written....

The best advice I can give for those left behind: just turn yourself in. Why wait until you are dying of thirst?

7 hours ago, Last Daze said:

It is for sure you cannot learn if you imagine you are right!

Sorry, but I GO by John's timing correctly understood. You don't even seem to know when the 144,000 are called up to heaven, or where the days of GT will be in respect to the 144,000. You amaze me.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Which saints?, which elect?, which chosen ones?  I suggest people like the Mormons, J.W. and some other fringe sects and other Church attenders that knew about Christ, but did not follow Him will become 70th Week saints, elect and or chosen ones.  They will be tested.  We as believers in Christ have already been going through the testing process.  We have the Holy Spirit, they will not have the Holy Spirit indwelling them.

How many OT saints are there, how many NT saints are there, how many 70th Week saints will there be?  How many from Israel will be refined?

In Christ

Montana Marv