IGNORED

Are the street preachers doing the 'good works' ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/21/2019 at 2:35 AM, R. Hartono said:

What about this street preacher............

Did you actually watch the video of that street preacher.  Please, go watch the video and come back here and make a comment.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

2 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Did you actually watch the video of that street preacher.  Please, go watch the video and come back here and make a comment.

Wait for it... :whistling:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

On 6/21/2019 at 6:48 PM, R. Hartono said:

Look at the picture below, this christian woman grab a moslem's hand on the street and preached "Jesus is the saviour would you believe that ? ".

Now look again at the background fulled with moslems, the whole moslem nation is angry for this intolerance behaviour because they never did the same thing, she is lucky the moslem old woman only smiled at her.

Can you find what i'm trying to say ? Its true how beautiful are the feet of those who preach if you do not violate people's rights by force. It can only create war and chaos. There are many friendly ways to introduce Jesus to people by first showing them kindness as per the above many pictures i posted, so you dont hv to provoke anger from people and government. Our main duty is to spread kindness, whether people want to believe or not its Holy Spirit works.

On 6/28/2019 at 10:22 AM, warrior12 said:

So then, what does the bible say about how Faith comes by ?.   Your theology is a bit skewed IMO.   

The churches are being emptied today as more and more of the young and educated are being taught things that are contrary to the bible.

Please see the above examples i posted about a Christian street preacher who grab a woman on the street and told her lustfully "Jesus is the Saviour, would you believe that "? Do you think this will bring people to churches ? You need to review tha many pictures i posted before which can make people go to church.

On 6/28/2019 at 10:28 AM, warrior12 said:

I saw a youtube video of a street preacher who got slapped because he chased a woman who yelled and refused to hear him but he kept following her and yelling sermon, this man got slapped not because of God but his own recklesness. You need to come with kindness first instead of lustful sermons. He did sow something "hatred to Christianity"

On 6/28/2019 at 10:31 AM, BeauJangles said:

Wait for it... :whistling:

BeauJangles, warrior,

Why cant we just come first with kindness as per many pictures i posted ? For example you build a booth with free food or drinks or medical services or whatever good, and the most important is the sign of "free Bibles, food, drinks etc" for people, offering them Books of Christianity, short messages in leaflets and invitations as well, rings, pictures, cross etc. which are atrractive to people. Its ABSOLUTE NONSENSE those street preachers didnt even came up with free Bibles for people. You just need to offer that without any lustful sermon and people would appreciate it. This way you do not appeared like forcing religion with TOA speaker which can make you get arrested. The nation is not your own alone, your nation recognise the rights of other religions ! dont create provocations like that above Christian woman did !

You may never know this, in this biggest moeslem nation, every year during their fasting month/Ramadhan month of 30 days fasting, the moslems provide free food on the streets everywhere you go the whole month, they do not ask your religion they do not preach anything to people either, they just give kindness instead of lustful sermon with TOA speaker. You can get as many as you want because they are all on most streets. Even the Buddhist participated in donating food. The churches dont even provide free food for people on Christmas but you feed people with TOA speaker.

Could we all learn something good from this below moslems ? 

Edited by R. Hartono

2 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

BeauJangles, warrior,

Why cant we just come first with kindness as per many pictures i posted ? For example you build a booth with free food or drinks or medical services or whatever good, and the most important is the sign of "free Bibles, food, drinks etc" for people, offering them Books of Christianity, short messages in leaflets and invitations as well, rings, pictures, cross etc. which are atrractive to people. Its ABSOLUTE NONSENSE those street preachers didnt even came up with free Bibles for people. You just need to offer that without any lustful sermon and people would appreciate it. This way you do not appeared like forcing religion with TOA speaker which can make you get arrested. The nation is not your own alone, your nation recognise the rights of other religions ! dont create provocations like that above Christian woman did !

You may never know this, in this biggest moeslem nation, every year during their fasting month/Ramadhan month of 30 days fasting, the moslems provide free food on the streets everywhere you go the whole month, they do not ask your religion they do not preach anything to people either, they just give kindness instead of lustful sermon with TOA speaker. You can get as many as you want because they are all on most streets. Even the Buddhist participated in donating food. The churches dont even provide free food for people on Christmas but you feed people with TOA speaker.

Could we all learn something good from this below moslems ? 

Sure, that's all fine and good bro, but I see very little correlation with Muslims doing good deeds among themselves, and ministers of the streets preaching the Good News to unbelievers. You are aware of those who do  participate in handing out blankets to the homeless ones, as well as other items to the needy while sharing Christ. I just don't have the time to glean the internet for pics at past 2:12 am in the morning. I understand you're the OP and all, but the thread is getting torqued out and extremely off-topic. Sorry, but I can't help but view this in the perspective that it's become. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

On 6/22/2019 at 5:57 AM, R. Hartono said:

You only get arrested, nobody Glorify God.

If only Jesus had this wisdom not to preach the truth - He would never have been arrested and executed ! 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

On 6/22/2019 at 2:10 AM, R. Hartono said:

Who are we to judge people ? People are not perfect, we should not spread bad rumours should we ? If its good rumour about someone's goodness then we can share it with others, howbeit its bad rumours about somebody, just leave it there. so we do not sin.

The man of flesh, unregenerate cannot judge rightly anything.

The spiritual man,  regenerated, as written in Scripture, can judge everything.

When anyone promotes the abomination of the nuns,  the false gospel that destroys billions of souls,

they sin, and might be the sin unto death (it is death for multitudes of others) ....

9 hours ago, simplejeff said:

If only Jesus had this wisdom not to preach the truth - He would never have been arrested and executed ! 

No you misunderstood me,

Jesus and the apostles not only preached  on the street, they made many many many miracles and HEALING PEOPLE.

If you wish to do the same on the street but you cannot perform miracles ???

Jesus healed people, so you need to come with MEDIC. (see picture below)

Jesus feed 5000 people, so you need to come with FOOD. (see picture)

You roam the street with TOA speaker because you dont know there are many kind ways to invite unbelievers to churches, as i have shown you many times in vain.

I'm just showing you a kind and respectable way to attract people to receive God's kindness first, to avoid you from being arrested and being mocked by people because you are not invited to preach, you did not establish your nation, there are other believers which your nation protect and recognize of their rights, you want all people to convert by pointing your finger at them on the street ? Are you dreaming ? You cannot win any people without coming with love first, you just sow hatred. Jesus name is hated by nations but He is in heaven, what did He do wrong ? Its reckless people like this who make His name bad.

Go ahead with your "sowing" system, not banning you by all means.

paket1.jpg

natalan.jpg

medica.jpg

there3.jpg

20 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

Sure, that's all fine and good bro, but I see very little correlation with Muslims doing good deeds among themselves,

Those moslems did not ask your religion if you come to take their food donation, not a question.

As i told you be4 Jesus showed us the example of a good Samaritan, why a Samaritan ? The Hebrew looked down on them because they were mixed with gentiles and paganism ! But Jesus did not question their belief, good deed is a good deed apart from religion, man oh man. You need to recognize those moslems' good deed that could be an example for christians who roamed the streets with TOA, did you ever see christians in one nation giving free food to people for one month ? DAY DREAMING.

Edited by R. Hartono

5 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Those moslems did not ask your religion if you come to take their food donation, not a question.

Yes, I'm fully aware of that. Have you taken note of the pics you've posted of all these Muslims? They're giving unto themselves, and not to those they so commonly refer to as, "infidels". Catching on yet? ;)

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

19 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Yes, I'm fully aware of that. Have you taken note of the pics you've posted of all these Muslims? They're giving unto themselves, and not to those they so commonly refer to as, "infidels". Catching on yet? ;)

Its all done to “ earn their way to Heaven” Their good deeds must outweigh their bad deeds—- Sadly , Many so- called  Christians think the same way.....