R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,936
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

Rev 9:2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Abaddon means angel of death, Apollyon means destroyer, this speaks about the fallen angel Azazel who was captured and jailed be4 the Noah flood where they created destruction over mankind on earth :

Henokh 10:4 And again the Lord said to Raphael: 'Bind Azâzêl hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening in the desert, which is in Dûdâêl, and cast him therein. 5. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him abide there for ever, and cover his face that he may not see light.

If you dont believe in the book of Enoch regarding the Azazel you can read the book of Levit :

Leviticus 16: 8 and Aaron shall cast lots upon the two goats, one lot for the LORD and the other lot for Azazel.
9 And Aaron shall present the goat on which the lot fell for the LORD, and offer it as a sin offering;
10 but the goat on which the lot fell for Azazel shall be presented alive before the LORD to make atonement over it, that it may be sent away into the wilderness to Azazel.

God commanded 2 goats offering, one for sin offering, another one is to remember the wickedness of fallen angel Azazel

According to Jewish tradition the goat for Azazel will be taken to the high cliff and then thrown down.

Azazel was captured and buried in the bottomless pit where he will be released at the end of times / the great tribulation and he will kill the 2 witness and then enter the beast/antichrist (like the devil entered Judas) and declare himself as God.

AFTER THE GREAT TRIBULATION IS OVER THE DRAGON SHALL BE JAILED IN THE SAME BOTTOMLESS PIT USED FOR AZAZEL
Rev 20:1 Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, holding in his hand the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain.2And he seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years,3and threw him into the pit, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he might not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were ended. After that he must be released 1Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, holding in his hand the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain.2And he seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years,3and threw him into the pit, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he might not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were ended. After that he must be released for a little while.

raphael.jpg

dragon chained.png

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

While, at times, I have thought this to be the case, I don't remember ever reading about him being turned loose.   It would make sense.   He'd be kind of angry at us for being there 3,000 or so years.

However, I don't remember the book of 1 Enoch saying he would ever be released...   I don't think he and Apollo are the same being...   it will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

19 minutes ago, other one said:

However, I don't remember the book of 1 Enoch saying he would ever be released...  

If not, then who is that beast ? Who captured and  jailed him there, he wouldnt hv been there without being forced.

The only clue is the book of Henokh. Our history is dark and made by the ruler.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

Sounds like an Andrew Womack sermon. 

15 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Sounds like an Andrew Womack sermon. 

that's a new one for me....   should I look him up?

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

12 hours ago, other one said:

that's a new one for me....   should I look him up?

He's very interesting. It's been awhile since I heard him, used to get him on the radio and would hear him preach about Azazel and the scapegoat. 

Seemed pretty important though I never understood why.

21 hours ago, Diaste said:

He's very interesting. It's been awhile since I heard him, used to get him on the radio and would hear him preach about Azazel and the scapegoat. 

Seemed pretty important though I never understood why.

https://biblewalks.com/Sites/Munttar.html

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,111
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 7/6/2019 at 5:27 AM, other one said:

However, I don't remember the book of 1 Enoch saying he would ever be released...   I don't think he and Apollo are the same being...   it will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

Enoch 10:15 "ind them [the fallen angels] for 70 generations underneath the earth, even to the Day of Judgment... 9 ...and in the Great Day of Judgment let [them] be cast into the fire.

Jude 6 And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day.

The Day of Judgment begins at the 6th Seal -- "the Great Day of His Wrath is come" -- and lasts through the Seals and the Bowls, culminating in the Beast and the kings of the earth being cast into the lake of fire. This period is the "little while/short time" Satan knows he has after being cast down to the earth:

Rev. 12:12 ... For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.”

as I remember  1 Enoch deals with Azazel separately than the other fallen ones....   whatever the case if we are here we will understand who he is.....   thank you Holy Spirit.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,111
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

58 minutes ago, other one said:

as I remember  1 Enoch deals with Azazel separately than the other fallen ones....   whatever the case if we are here we will understand who he is.....   thank you Holy Spirit.

Enoch 9:5 "You have seen what Azazel has done, how he has taught every species of iniquity upon earth... 10:12 All the earth has been corrupted by the teaching of the work of Azazel. To him therefore ascribe the whole crime."