missmuffet

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

God has a plan for this earth. His will be done. I did not say it never happens in Alaska I said it is rare.

Edited by missmuffet
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,481
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Yep, the earth goes through cycles. False science and globalists are referring to it as "man made", and cow flatulence. I have a sneaking suspicion this invented global warming theory will work in with the creation of the one world system. Buying emission credits and global taxing of countries pollution and emissions to help finance their plans. 

One thing that is concerning I hear reports on, but don't know it to be factual, and major media is not reporting on it. Some scientists are claiming the earth's magnetic field is weakening. They claim there are spots primarily around Antarctica right now with holes in the earth's magnetic field. Thus allowing solar radiation through destroying areas of the ozone layer. There are many possibilities of the fervent heat mentioned in the Book of Revelation; divine intervention, the sun heating up, or even the weakening or loss of our magnetic field and ozone layer. But in the future we know it's going to get very hot here on earth. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

2 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

False science and globalists are referring to it as "man made", and cow flatulence.

I was wondering if and/or when this was going to be brought up. :rolleyes: lol

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,481
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

6 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

I was wondering if and/or when this was going to be brought up. :rolleyes: lol

Well then, let me give you my secular perspective...

Canada and Alaska are always sending down their very cold air in the winter freezing my little tootsies, and not keeping it for themselves. So turn around is fair play, how about some of our hot air up there  :red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon:

• Haha 1

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

3 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Well then, let me give you my secular perspective...

Canada and Alaska are always sending down their very cold air in the winter freezing my little tootsies, and not keeping it for themselves. So turn around is fair play, how about some of our hot air up there  :red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon:

We have plenty of political hot air:soapbox: in California, and an amazing amount of dairies as well! :24:  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

Yep, the earth goes through cycles. False science and globalists are referring to it as "man made", and cow flatulence. I have a sneaking suspicion this invented global warming theory will work in with the creation of the one world system. Buying emission credits and global taxing of countries pollution and emissions to help finance their plans. 

One thing that is concerning I hear reports on, but don't know it to be factual, and major media is not reporting on it. Some scientists are claiming the earth's magnetic field is weakening. They claim there are spots primarily around Antarctica right now with holes in the earth's magnetic field. Thus allowing solar radiation through destroying areas of the ozone layer. There are many possibilities of the fervent heat mentioned in the Book of Revelation; divine intervention, the sun heating up, or even the weakening or loss of our magnetic field and ozone layer. But in the future we know it's going to get very hot here on earth. 

The magnetic field has shifted poles multiple times in our past and hasnt really done anything to harm the earth. It does appear to be signs of it preparing to shift again. 

My personal theory, just my opinion, is that gamma ray burst could be a cause of the heat and fire in revelation. Scientists have hypothesized that such a burst could be a mass extinction event. But it could just as easily be nothing natural at all, but supernatural. Regardless, its all in His hands.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

15 minutes ago, Cletus said:

oh my, june 27 of nineteen fifteen.  that predates global warming by at least what... five or six years? 

Jade for President!

Lol why would you want to do that to me? I cant imagine a worse torture than facing a political arena.

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5,608
  • Content Per Day:  2.83
  • Days Won:  33

Flatulance? Well, as my dad used to say; "Better out than in!" lol.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  532
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/10/1972

11 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

:) Great. Another reason the dairy industry has to be concerned. lol   (If you didn't already know, we run a dairy farm, so those globalists you refer to must think I am contributing to global warming)  

• Haha 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  532
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/10/1972

15 minutes ago, Rebecca Pickles said:

Flatulance? Well, as my dad used to say; "Better out than in!" lol.

No matter how long we have been around cows, from newborn on up, we still laugh sometimes when cows have flatulence. There's no modesty, of course. :o