• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

2 hours ago, pinacled said:

(a)

Murder is the unlawful killing of a human being with malice aforethought. Every murder perpetrated by poison, lying in wait, or any other kind of willful, deliberate, malicious, and premeditated killing; or committed in the perpetration of, or attempt to perpetrate, any arson, escape, murder, kidnapping, treason, espionage, sabotage, aggravated sexual abuse or sexual abuse, child abuse, burglary, or robbery; or perpetrated as part of a pattern or practice of assault or torture against a child or children; or perpetrated from a premeditated design unlawfully and maliciously to effect the death of any human being other than him who is killed, is murder in the first degree.

Since a human fetus is a human being, a whole lot of people should be serving life in prison or death.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  56
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, Willa said:

Since a human fetus is a human being, a whole lot of people should be serving life in prison or death.  

"Murder is the unlawful killing ..."

In this country it is not unlawful, thus it is not legally murder.

Morally yes, legally no. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

So are you saying that a human fetus is just tissue and is not alive, even though you can watch him suck his thumb and feel him kick you, and his DNA is that of a human being that is not your own DNA?  The law is not lawful by its own definition of murder.  At 2 1/2 months I can count his fingers and toes, see the outline of his lips, watch his heart pump, and should you try to kill him he will try to avoid your prods and knife and show pain.  Perhaps it is those who devised the illegal law that are not human beings.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Loved it! 1

12 minutes ago, Willa said:

So are you saying that a human fetus is just tissue and is not alive, even though you can watch him suck his thumb and feel him kick you, and his DNA is that of a human being that is not your own DNA?  The law is not lawful by its own definition of murder.  At 2 1/2 months I can count his fingers and toes, see the outline of his lips, watch his heart pump, and should you try to kill him he will try to avoid your prods and knife and show pain.  Perhaps it is those who devised the illegal law that are not human beings.

No, I am not saying that at all.  I am saying that the definition of murder is the "unlawful killing...".  Abortion is not against the law, thus the action is not unlawful in the eyes of the legal system, and is thus not murder.

Morally, and in the eyes of God, it is indeed murder as it is a human being that is having its life ended.

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,020
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,314
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

5 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Remember the king of ninevah .    He heard the prophet Jonas and DECLARED total repentance .     He did not leave it up to a vote .

Folks would despise me even more if I were a  president .   Because whatever was in my power to HONOR GOD WOULD BE DONE .  

This nation and the whole world for that matter , needs a total repentance of heart , mind , direction .      If not ,  Their is simply no stopping the JUDGMENT .

The thing is ,   near the end , this was NOT going to happen .   And we are in those days .     

Where on earth on the Jonas .     We in trouble.      Just get the gospel out and let no one conform one dot in the direction that most all churches and the world and religions

are going .

Dear brother, getting a little bit off topic makes things interesting but ....:rofl:any nice things about President Trump?

5 hours ago, RTCarroll said:

I would be rather annoyed if someone, even the president, crashed my wedding.  The wedding is about the bride and the groom, yet this takes the focus off of them.

The bride and groom were thrilled.   They are Trump supporters.   He stopped in a second time later to their delight.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

18 minutes ago, Debp said:

Dear brother, getting a little bit off topic makes things interesting but .

It is a good thing you don't mind this thread going off topic. Because it is all over the place. :hurrah:

• Haha 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,020
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,314
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

4 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

It is a good thing you don't mind this thread going off topic. Because it is all over the place. :hurrah:

Well, I did say a little off topic....not take it to the Moon. :24:

• Praise God! 1

41 minutes ago, Debp said:

The bride and groom were thrilled.   They are Trump supporters.   He stopped in a second time later to their delight.

It just seems a little bit presumptuous on his part to assume he is welcome, and according to what I have read, this is not the first time he has done this.  

But I am glad they were ok with it.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

9 minutes ago, RTCarroll said:

It just seems a little bit presumptuous on his part

Ummm..., luv ya sister, but, ...the presumption is on your part, ...if you google the story you will see they invited the President, ...the Wedding Crashing headline of the press is, like always, their way to take something good the President is doing and make it look bad.

Lord bless

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

On 7/23/2019 at 1:05 PM, George said:

Y'all gotta know that the thread is about positive things to say. 

Listen I didn't tolerate things being said about President Clinton, Bush, Obama -- so it's not going to change with this president either.  

Just like we don't talk negatively about other ministries.  :)   We don't tolerate it -- it's unbecoming as saints of the most High

My reasoning is simple ... do you read in ANY of the EPISTLES any negatively concerning Caesar ... or the Roman government who were SLAUGHTERING and CRUCIFYING Christians by the thousands in the 1st century?  Nope ... they lived ABOVE it!   Life is too short to get caught up with the anger, resentment and hostility the world is so engulfed in.

Not seeing folks listening to this admonition.

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1