• Group:  Catholic
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  591
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 8:08 AM, ChessPlayer said:

That's fine. I won't begrudge anyone for a lack of knowledge on any particular subject. The war in Yemen is really complicated with tons of different factions fighting for control. My point really is that you say that you "don't disagree with Trump on anything." This would include his foreign policy decisions. As you've admitted you aren't entirely sure on some of his foreign policy setups. So perhaps we should avoid such absolutes, especially with politicians. There may be some things about Trump that you like but I would hesitate to support all of his policies especially if you haven't read up on them. For example, as you may be able to guess I don't support Trump's policy with regard to the Saudis. However, I am grateful that he is keeping to his promises to avoid armed conflict especially with regards to Iran and North Korea. Despite his verbose language he does not seem inclined towards military intervention in either case which I believe is a good thing.   

I am learning a little more about the war in YEmen but still not enough to comment except that I have never felt very friendly toward Saudi Arabia esp since 15 of the 19 (I believe that is correct) terrorists in the 911 attack were from there. Then there was that WAPO reporter being murdered.. 

in any case, no country not run in a more/less Christian (or wanna be Christian ) fashion can be t rusted. I don't care if people call me racist or whatever but Muslim countries cannot be trusted.

What kind of religion believes in killing all your enemies?

and that Ilhan Omar congresswoman.. OMG! One thing I always thought the Muslims were is pro life, against abortion for just about any reason. Yet she is in the party of baby killing----------

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,026
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,355
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

7 hours ago, createdequal said:

except that I have never felt very friendly toward Saudi Arabia

We actually have a member from Saudi Arabia.   He is now a Christian, although he has to remain hidden.   I just got an email from him....he mentioned that he loves President Trump very much, that the President is a hero to him..    Saudi Arabia is also one of our allies.   So please remember not all Saudis are terrorists. 

best-bible-verse-1.jpg.dc1bbe5ce84ee1511f8845743e0ac958.jpg

• Group:  Catholic
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  591
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, Debp said:

We actually have a member from Saudi Arabia.   He is now a Christian, although he has to remain hidden.   I just got an email from him....he mentioned that he loves President Trump very much, that the President is a hero to him..    Saudi Arabia is also one of our allies.   So please remember not all Saudis are terrorists. 

notice I said I have never been overly fond of Saudi A, or however I said it. I never said that all Saudis were terrorists

I just said muslim countries were not trustworthy

which is saying NOTHING because no human being is trustworthy, much less a whole country of humans.