• Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,772
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Shalom everyone,

This is an interesting article ... and what do you think your "score" would be for posting about our beliefs on a Christian forum?  I find it as a "sign of the times" as the "Orwellian system" giving people a "social credit" score.

This is a few snippets from the article ...

Have you heard about China’s social credit system? It’s a technology-enabled, surveillance-based nationwide program designed to nudge citizens toward better behavior. The ultimate goal is to “allow the trustworthy to roam everywhere under heaven while making it hard for the discredited to take a single step,” according to the Chinese government.

In place since 2014, the social credit system is a work in progress that could evolve by next year into a single, nationwide point system for all Chinese citizens, akin to a financial credit score. It aims to punish for transgressions that can include membership in or support for the Falun Gong or Tibetan Buddhism, failure to pay debts, excessive video gaming, criticizing the government, late payments, failing to sweep the sidewalk in front of your store or house, smoking or playing loud music on trains, jaywalking, and other actions deemed illegal or unacceptable by the Chinese government.

Source -- Fast Company

So what do you think?

God bless,

George

• Thanks 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  539
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,741
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  221
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

well I guess I would end up confined to my home or sleeping on the street ...I don't smoke , play loud music, jaywalk, do any video gaming, have debts, I always pay bills before they are due, BUT I am guilty of not cleaning in front of my house ( we get all sorts of rubbish from a local fast food shop and because people are too lazy to take the rubbish to the nearest bin but if I clean it up then I don't have enough " allowance " for my own rubbish when it comes to collection day since we are only allowed to put 3 bags of rubbish out every other week ) and guess they wouldn't like my singing hymns or proclaiming how great God is and they certainly wouldn't like me failing to " worship " our local government officials or telling them exactly how wrong they are :whistling:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

I would not support it. Although it may come off as as interesting it is worldly and high technology. These things can be deceiving. 

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

10 minutes ago, George said:

So what do you think?

Even in the darkest of Pits, we are free to approach His throne by the Blood of the Lamb. Even in the most extreme prisons and bonds, we are free. The More Satan persecutes the church, the closer she comes to God, and the more she learns to trust in his provision. He has tried before to persecute the church, and failed miserably, He is now trying to seduce the church, and ultimately this system is a seduction, Take the Mark of the beast and live a prosperous life, do not take the mark of the beast and death and prison ensue.

but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. Jos. 24:15b

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5,608
  • Content Per Day:  2.84
  • Days Won:  33

Well I'm with @ladypeartree

I wouldn't do that well either.

Roll on Jesus' return. There's no compassion left in this world we live in.

This world expects us to be perfect and if not it will come down on you like a tonne of bricks.

Jesus knows we're not perfect and is full of grace and mercy, helping us through all our situations as we travel through this life.

I know who's Kingdom I'd rather live in! 

Praise the Lord for our future in Him and NOT in this brutal world.

Becky.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

Oh my, that sounds really severe. Leave it to the Chinese to come up with a system only bolstering their already harsh ways of doling out punishment. Right now there's still on-going pandemonium in Hong Kong. I saw some more coverage this morning of what has already been viewed. And it is extremely disturbing. As George is indicating on the commentary posted, it's just a sign of the times for some of today's societies. I'd say it's about time to vacate this planet. Just my personal feelings. 

Edited by BeauJangles
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  0

that's preety shocking & scary

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Mark my words any such system linked to the world ,    will not tolerate one who is not all inclusive .     Just watch what will happen .

Lambs will be forced out , but then it makes sense if we read revelation .    Such a system can and will get worse .    If we don't support rainbow parades ,   if we don't

call and accept everyone by their pronoun .  IF we say JESUS is the ONLY WAY .    You all watch what is going to happen in the days and times ahead .

This will climax .   Anyone not in , anyone not in such said system ,  Well they wont even be able to buy or sell .  EVENTUALLY IT WILL GET that bad .

Outcasts .     Not to mention ,  read revelation .    And no man could buy or sell , save HE that had the mark of the beast .    The system is getting made ready .

And it is why the secular and all religions have been finding common ground and unity, because minds are being molded to eventually be as one   AND GUESS who

they will follow .     NOT GOOD .     

5 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

Oh my, that sounds really severe. Leave it to the Chinese to come up with a system only bolstering their already harsh ways of doling out punishment. Right now there's still on-going pandemonium in Hong Kong. I saw some more coverage this morning of what has already been viewed. And it is extremely disturbing. As George is indicating on the commentary posted, it's just a sign of the times for some of today's societies. I'd say it's about time to vacate this planet. Just my personal feelings. 

You mean the Chinese TESTED the system .     This  idea wasn't born in china .  

Govts communist , or govts democratic will all go under the system .     Here in America the only difference is , THEY ALWAYS Sing it to our emotions .

Why you think they been singing the song ,    Imagine a chip in your hand ,  you wont need a wallet ,  you wont need a phone ,  YE can wave ya hand and be ya own KING>

THEY SELL IT to  our emtions man ,  WE BEING DUPED TOO folks .   Just watch what will happen .     And then when said system gets enough folks in it

DOWN COMES THE IRON CURTAIN .    

Edited by frienduff thaylorde

5 hours ago, shortangel said:

that's preety shocking & scary

Let me put your mind at ease .    Whether we live or die , WE ARE HIS .     Folks we read the good book ,    These days had to come eventually .

Let all go out faithful to the LORD and in all that we do or say may it honor HIM .     I will sing in prison or on the run ,  I will sing FOR I follow the KING

and no matter what comes against me ,   It all works to good of those who loved and love HIM .    To absent from the body IS only to be present with the LORD .

If they beat us ,   we will sing that we have been counted worthy to suffer shame for HIS NAME ,  if they cast us in prison WE WILL SING for the LORD is with US .

And if they even kill us ,  DEATH cannot separate us FROM THE LORD .      TOTAL PEACE MY MIND HAS ,  FOR THE LORD is my HOPE and HE ALONE IS ALL I NEED .

That we may BODLY SAY I shall NOT FEAR what man can do to me .  THE LORD is my HELPER .      FOLKS feast on them BIBLES and love EVERY WORD .

• Thumbs Up 1