IGNORED

Signs in the heavens, the earth, and the sea?

luigi

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,758
  • Content Per Day:  1.01
  • Days Won:  0

24 minutes ago, Who me said:

As always a verse without a context is a pretext.

Luke 21:1-36 covers the destruction of the temple and the return of Jesus. There is one truely terifing sight in v27 when Jesus returns and that will be the sight of him returning in his full glory, together with his angels and people.

Only one truly terrifying sight in verse 27 according to your claim; and yet people will be dying from heart attacks in verse 26, their recognizing the events in verse 25 will only become worse.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

9 minutes ago, justthefacts said:

Th earth is where Gods throne {Throne of David} is going to be for eternity.

He will not allow mankind to destroy it.

God Bless

jtf

But first he's gonna fry it. Solar flare? I dunno, but it's gonna be laid waste with fire. There will not even be any sea.

Rev 21:1 - Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.

FWIW, I see the "new heaven and new earth" not as a new planet, but as the surface of this planet being renewed along with it's atmosphere. Kinda like what happens in Genesis 1:1-2 and during the great flood. 

Age after age after age after age...

15 minutes ago, Still Alive said:

You're clutching at straws there, my man. I understand the scripture. I just disagree with your interpretation. There is no evidence of Anthropogenic Climate Change (ACC). Yes, man has an impact on climate, in the same way that a mouse in the corner of a high school indoor basketball court has an impact on the temperature of the room. But in both instances, the HVAC has been designed to be more than capable of handling it. 

So then your perspective is that the signs in the heavens, the earth, and the seas which will have people dying from heart attacks, with their realizing these signs will only get worse, are supernatural, and have nothing to do with mankind bringing them about as claimed in Revelation 9:20? If so, you still have not explained the original OP question, as to how would we recognize the difference between the supernatural and the ones the scientific consensus tell us are coming, which appear as those described in scriptures?

20 minutes ago, justthefacts said:

Please take note as pertaining to the earth in these times:

Unchecked Copy BoxGen 8:21 - And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.
Unchecked Copy BoxGen 8:22 - While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

Th earth is where Gods throne {Throne of David} is going to be for eternity.

God Bless

jtf

So if God will never again curse the ground (Genesis 8:21); the curse which goeth forth over the face of the whole earth (Zechariah 5:3), which curse (Isaiah 24:6), devours the earth (Isaiah 24:1-5), would have to be man made, as stated in Revelation 9:20?

Zechariah 5:3 Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it. 

Isaiah 24:6 Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

25 minutes ago, lovethelord said:

Hi Luigi,

I answered this with my first post. God will make it very clear that it is His hand that is causing the cosmic and ocean changes and not mans.

You are contradicting your earlier statement where you say people will not recognize the signs to be from God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

10 minutes ago, luigi said:

So then your perspective is that the signs in the heavens, the earth, and the seas which will have people dying from heart attacks, with their realizing these signs will only get worse, are supernatural, and have nothing to do with mankind bringing them about as claimed in Revelation 9:20? If so, you still have not explained the original OP question, as to how would we recognize the difference between the supernatural and the ones the scientific consensus tell us are coming, which appear as those described in scriptures?

I'm saying we don't know. Nobody does. All of biblical prophesy - ALL OF IT - is only understood after the fact. Not a single human being predicted the coming of Christ in the way it played out. In hindsight it is easier to see, but even Jewish bible scholars STILL don't see it. 

It's one of those things I've studied for decades and have come to this perspective: By all means, study it. Watch and wait. And be prepared to be blown away, because it will not happen the way you thought it would, no matter how you thought it would happen. But you'll know it when you see it. :)

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, justthefacts said:

God Bless

jtf

Revelation 11:18 clearly describes certain individuals destroying the earth. The Lord will put an end to their destroying the earth at the conclusion of the beasts 42 months.

The beasts termination also appears in Daniel 7:26. 

Revelation 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth. 

Daniel 7:26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end. 

5 minutes ago, Still Alive said:

I'm saying we don't know. Nobody does. All of biblical prophesy - ALL OF IT - is only understood after the fact. Not a single human being predicted the coming of Christ in the way it played out. In hindsight it is easier to see, but even Jewish bible scholars STILL don't see it. 

It's one of those things I've studied for decades and have come to this perspective: By all means, study it. Watch and wait. And be prepared to be blown away, because it will not happen the way you thought it would, no matter how you thought it would happen. But you'll know it when you see it. :)

Stillalive,

The data presented to Daniel about the end times is to be unsealed at these end times, with our understanding their meaning increasing (Daniel 12:4 & 9).

Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

38 minutes ago, luigi said:

Yes, interglacial events as we are currently in last for approximately 12,000 years, and temperatures should have started to cool about now, and not increase as they have been doing. I wonder if the industrial revolution had not commenced by this time, if the little ice age starting in 1850 would still be with us, and even colder now?

I don't think so..  The sun is doing some strange things for the past three years that I am aware of and is affecting our magnetosphere....   we'll have to see where that leads.  That may have more to do with Luke than what man is doing anywhere....      China, Asian countries and parts of Africa and dumping a lot of plastic into the ocean which isn't good, but the problems of pollution are largely problems created by other countries for the last 40 or 50 years.

9 minutes ago, other one said:

I don't think so..  The sun is doing some strange things for the past three years that I am aware of and is affecting our magnetosphere....   we'll have to see where that leads.  That may have more to do with Luke than what man is doing anywhere....      China, Asian countries and parts of Africa and dumping a lot of plastic into the ocean which isn't good, but the problems of pollution are largely problems created by other countries for the last 40 or 50 years.

Yeah, I've been hearing about how the North pole is picking up speed, moving about 34 miles annually I think.