• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  212
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

17 minutes ago, Tampered With said:

I follow Scripture. Paul in the New Testament has refuted much of what you have posted such Paul did in Romans Chapter 11 so I point out your error. While both Jesus and Paul rejected the Jews that rejected G_d's plan they both did not reject the Jewish race as a whole as you have stated. 

If you followed scriptures, you would have recognized that it was the Jews who rejected Christ not the other way around. It was the Jews who killed God's prophets and who at the end planned to kill the Son of God by stealth. Yet, the Lord gave them a change to come to Christ even after that, and thousands of Jews came to the Lord in Acts 2-9 and became part of Christ's body, the church or the "called out ones."

The error is not mine but yours. Romans 11 refers to old covenant Israel, not the secular nation of today. God never works outside of Christ because the cross is and will always be at the center of God's eternal plan of salvation for everyone, regardless or race, nationality, language or culture. 

1 hour ago, Tampered With said:

Your prejudice against Jews blinds you to the fact that all the disciples were Jews, most of the members of the Jerusalem Church before Jerusalem was destroyed in 70AD were Jews, most of the Church leaders for the 1st Century were Jews. throughout history there has always been faithful Messianic Jews as part of the Faith in Yeshua HaMashiach (Jesus Christ). If you studied scriptures you would understand that "no one" killed the Son of G_d. He laid down His life for the sins of mankind. No one could hold Him on that cross! It is "blood libel" to accuse anyone of killing our savior. If you must accuse someone then look in the mirror as He died for your sins. Both Old and New Testament verses proclaim that Israel at His Second coming will be redeemed whether you like it or not. So study to show your self approved. Romans Chapter 11 for your information is in the New Testament and refers to Jews in the New Covenant time. Study deeper as many have!

It is because of this Jew hate that the European church (both Protestant and Catholic) failed to stand against the evil of Nazism. It is a cancer that must be removed from within the Church. 

I have spoken the truth. If you don't like the truth I wonder if you would get offended by reading 1Thes. 2:14-16. I will quote for you so that you may be scandalized. 

1 Thessalonians 2:14–16 (NASB95)

14 "For you, brethren, became imitators of the churches of God in Christ Jesus that are in Judea, for you also endured the same sufferings at the hands of your own countrymen, even as they did from the Jews,

15 who both killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets, and drove us out. They are not pleasing to God, but hostile to all men,

16 hindering us from speaking to the Gentiles so that they may be saved; with the result that they always fill up the measure of their sins. But wrath has come upon them to the utmost."

Do you think Paul the apostle, a Jew was also prejudiced like me? LOL! 

By the way, I love the fact that there are about 500,000 Jews that have bowed the knee to Christ. They are my brethren in the Lord. My issues is not with them but with the church that continues to elevate unconverted Jews that hate the Lord just because they are Jews.

I can provide a ton of scriptures where the Lord Himself announced that the Jews were trying to kill Him. Let me now if you are interested. 

Edited by Gentle-Warrior

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, iamlamad said:
, before he can enter the temple in Jerusalem, he must first ARRIVE in Jerusalem.  He will arrive with Gentile armies. This is shown in Rev. 11: 1-2.

Not necessarily with armies, Jerusalem may be made an international city as AC comes with peace

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

48 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:
8 hours ago, iamlamad said:
, before he can enter the temple in Jerusalem, he must first ARRIVE in Jerusalem.  He will arrive with Gentile armies. This is shown in Rev. 11: 1-2.

Not necessarily with armies, Jerusalem may be made an international city as AC comes with peace

The peace deal will likely contain a rebuild of the Temple, But because it will share the temple mount with Muslim sites it will not have an outer court Per se. The Gentiles will trample that area. 

• Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.06

47 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

The peace deal will likely contain a rebuild of the Temple, But because it will share the temple mount with Muslim sites it will not have an outer court Per se. The Gentiles will trample that area. 

Rev 11 says The holy city shall they thread underfoot for 42 months.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

6 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

Rev 11 says The holy city shall they thread underfoot for 42 months.

But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months. (Rev 11:2)

My thinking is that there will be some sort of provision in the deal that will allow the temple to be built, minus the outer court. The deal will involve international control over Jerusalem, the city, and an allowance for the Palestinian capital to be located there. 

2 hours ago, Tampered With said:

Gentile-Warrior: you have eyes but do not see, ears but not hear and you refuse to understand. We will have to agree to disagree as I am talking past you without you understanding what I am saying.  Oh and I love the Truth but not half-truths that do not cover all of G_d's word on the subject. Nice try though.

How long are you into the faith?

Do you believe in the Second Coming of Jesus Christ and His reign upon the earth (you ignored everything I posted in JESUS AND ISRAEL didn't you)? 

Of course I believe in the Second Coming of Jesus where He will judge the living and the dead. What I don’t believe is in the theory of God the Son coming down to earth when He clearly said that His kingdom is not of this world (Jn 18:36).

Jesus reigns in heaven over all creation right now and forever (Mat 28:18, Eph. 1:20-22).

Jesus is Lord NOW, not some in intergalactic age of the future.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

25 minutes ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

Of course I believe in the Second Coming of Jesus where He will judge the living and the dead. What I don’t believe is in the theory of God the Son coming down to earth when He clearly said that His kingdom is not of this world (Jn 18:36).

Jesus reigns in heaven over all creation right now and forever (Mat 28:18, Eph. 1:20-22).

Jesus is Lord NOW, not some in intergalactic age of the future.

Where does the doctrine of a future millenium reign of Jesus on earth state that Jesus is NOT LORD NOW ??????   Nowhere..

When He responded to Pilate that His kingdom was not of this fallen corrupt world He was telling the truth...

But that was not Him saying that He would never rule forever and ever on a New earth... 

Matthew 5: KJV

5 "Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth."

When do you think the MEEK shall inherit the Earth???  Never in your theology.. 

9 hours ago, Adstar said:

Where does the doctrine of a future millenium reign of Jesus on earth state that Jesus is NOT LORD NOW ??????   Nowhere..

When He responded to Pilate that His kingdom was not of this fallen corrupt world He was telling the truth...

But that was not Him saying that He would never rule forever and ever on a New earth... 

Matthew 5: KJV

5 "Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth."

When do you think the MEEK shall inherit the Earth???  Never in your theology.. 

There is no future Millennium. Jesus is not a local king that will need to physically micromanage sinners all over again. He reigns from heaven. No scripture in the NT mentions that Jesus Christ, Lord of heaven and earth, will come down to reign earth for 1,000 literal wretched years. 

God has always reigned from heaven. Jesus is God Almighty, not your average king. 

As for the meek Jesus meant us. We will inherit all that Jesus has conquered as long as we remain faithful to Him (Phil. 3:20-21). 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

After reading Richard A. Cohen's paper, I hang my head in shame. It falls upon all of us to understand this. I am part Israeli and am particularly sensitive to the anti Israeli 'feeling' that I sense so often all around me. I am English and American, yet can see that great divide that separates Christians from Israelis. I constantly belabor the point of early antisemitism in Christian Doctrine, and also down thru the ages. Our doctrines seem oblivious to this fact and so many people are insensitive to this aspect of a believer's life.

It is an excellent paper and ought to be read in all churches. Often.

Edited by Justin Adams