• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  212
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Tampered With said:

This vision of the millennial reign of Christ is not an illusion but a promise of reality. Jesus Christ will return to earth to spiritually transform its people and establish utopia, a paradise on earth. The combination of removing Satan’s influence, giving humanity God’s Spirit and teaching the world the laws and ways of God will produce 1,000 years of peace and a society blessed beyond its wildest dreams.

You are wasting your time. I'm not interested in man's opinions. Since Jesus never once mentioned that He will return to micromanage the earth for 1,000 literal years, there is no need to manipulate, twist and distort what He didn't say and what the NT is completely silent about. 

The fact is that when Jesus ascended to the throne in heaven, He sat down at the right hand of God having all authority in heaven and on earth which means He reigns from heaven forever and ever (Mat. 28:18, Eph. 1:20-23).  After all, did you forget that Jesus is God Almighty, creator, redeemer and King of the nations?  

You have a political view about the end times that has nothing to do with the scriptures. Repent from looking at the scriptures from a fleshly view. God is holy and your Israel was done with 2,000 years ago when they got rid of their Messiah while God judged them by burning their city.

There are no promises to the land in the NT and no promises to physical Israel. The promises of God were made for a people of faith, not for the ungodly and the unbelieving (Ro. 9:6-8). 

Get over it. 

1 hour ago, Tampered With said:

You contradict G_d's word as stated in Scripture. Who gives you that right? I have posted scripture that does state He does come to earth and reign as I have posted above and in other places on this website you just refuse to read or accept them. 

Don't waste your time pasting articles that I won't read. It is you that contradicts the scriptures because Jesus never once promised an earthly kingdom. The so called Millennium is MAN-MADE, not GOD-ORDAINED, therefore is false from the get-go. 

John 18:36 is clear, so if you have an issue with that, go to the Lord and demand an explanation.

Let's see how far you get! :D:teeth_smile::D

By the way, did you know that God dwells in unapproachable light? 

1 Timothy 6:16 (NASB95)

16 "who alone possesses immortality and dwells in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see. To Him be honor and eternal dominion! Amen."

How in the world do you expect Jesus, God the Son, the Son of God, Lord of creation, redeemer and King, to come in His holiness and His radiant glory that surpasses the biggest star of the universe and not incinerate the entire earth?

Have you ever thought about that?  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

HAHAHA! I just read the title of this thread after a rather large lunch. :D

• Haha 2

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

23 minutes ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

Since Jesus never once mentioned that He will return to micromanage the earth for 1,000 literal years, there is no need to manipulate, twist and distort what He didn't say and what the NT is completely silent about.

Jesus apparently had much that was withheld from His disciples, prior to the ascension. And then when the Holy Spirit came upon them on the Day of Pentecost, a whole new understanding was revealed, and came into being. I never considered the Millennial Reign to be a micromanagement. A global event couldn't be miniscule. The Revelation was revealed to John as he was the last disciple living. What was written down in account can't be discredited.  

• Loved it! 1

32 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Jesus apparently had much that was withheld from His disciples, prior to the ascension. And then when the Holy Spirit came upon them on the Day of Pentecost, a whole new understanding was revealed, and came into being. I never considered the Millennial Reign to be a micromanagement. A global event couldn't be miniscule. The Revelation was revealed to John as he was the last disciple living. What was written down in account can't be discredited.  

How convenient. God reigns in heaven and Jesus is God. Shall I add more to that? 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

4 hours ago, Still Alive said:

HAHAHA! I just read the title of this thread after a rather large lunch. :D

It is funny, the link you Posted quoted Matthew 10:28, But left off most of the verse. Here is what they posted to...

"Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body..." (Matthew 10:28)

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. (matthew 10:28)

I wonder why that was left off? HMM?

Whom do you believe and why?

I Believe In the Words of Jesus.... He Was Jewish, right?

And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal. (Matt. 25:46)

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

There is no future Millennium. Jesus is not a local king that will need to physically micromanage sinners all over again. He reigns from heaven. No scripture in the NT mentions that Jesus Christ, Lord of heaven and earth, will come down to reign earth for 1,000 literal wretched years. 

God has always reigned from heaven. Jesus is God Almighty, not your average king. 

As for the meek Jesus meant us. We will inherit all that Jesus has conquered as long as we remain faithful to Him (Phil. 3:20-21). 

Your denying what Jesus said.. The Meek shall inherit the EARTH.. And Jesus will be here on earth with us..  Don't you know about the great city He has prepared a place for us. The New Jerusalem where we shall live with Him forever more... Where do you think that city will be in eternity?

Revelation 21: KJV

1 "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. {2} And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. {3} And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God."

Our Eternal Home is going to be leaving heaven and coming down to us on the New Earth and God will dwell with us... 

Philippians 3: KJV

20 "For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: {21} Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself."

This verse does not say anything about where our eternal home shall be.. it simply states that we converse with Jesus who is currently in Heaven and that He shall transform us on the day of the reasurection..

1 hour ago, dhchristian said:

It is funny, the link you Posted quoted Matthew 10:28, But left off most of the verse. Here is what they posted to...

"Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body..." (Matthew 10:28)

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. (matthew 10:28)

Whom do you believe and why?

I Believe In the Words of Jesus.... He Was Jewish, right?

And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal. (Matt. 25:46)

I don't understand that post. Sorry.

1 hour ago, dhchristian said:

I'll take a stab at it: Whoever posted that was discussing the implications of the last part and not discussing the first part, which tells us some can only kill the body. They were probably pointing out that God doesn't just kill the body. He kills the soul too. They were probably, like me, an annihilationist. And, of course, if destruction of both the body and soul is your punishment, it is indeed eternal. It's "eternal punishment". You are gone. Dead. wiped out. And yer never coming back. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

Just now, Still Alive said:

I'll take a stab at it: Whoever posted that was discussing the implications of the last part and not discussing the first part, which tells us some can only kill the body. They were probably pointing out that God doesn't just kill the body. He kills the soul too. They were probably, like me, an annihilationist. And, of course, if destruction of both the body and soul is your punishment, it is indeed eternal. It's "eternal punishment". You are gone. Dead. wiped out. And yer never coming back. 

Yeah, Its from the link at the bottom of your comments, that's on all of them, and yes I disagree with you on this.