• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, other one said:

you haven't really watched the movies or especially read the books so I think I can tell you that you don't know what you are talking about.....  it is not compromising anything...  it actually has nothing whatsoever to do with my faith...   and I think I am a much better judge of the subject considering I am very familiar with it as you are not.

But oo is Harry Potter a boy warlock( a witch)?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  38
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  8,700
  • Content Per Day:  3.91
  • Days Won:  64

2 hours ago, other one said:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,124
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

7 hours ago, missmuffet said:

But oo is Harry Potter a boy warlock( a witch)?

only in a fantasy way...   was the lady who played Bewitched or the three that played in Charmed....      were all these some evil conspiracy to entrap people in witchcraft?   You are making too much out of them.  None of them worship any spiritual being that I have seen...     I haven't seen any of them dancing nude under the high full moon...    they really do not represent anything like reality.....    it's just a fairy tail story about good vs evil...   and the good always wins.  I've seen Oprah Winfrey broadcast TV shows that are more dangerous than these.

As I said in my first post, I would not recommend children reading or watching without parent supervision and talking about it during reading or after watching for it is a good time to discuss reality that does exist...    but many of you guys are making much more out of this than should be.

If you want to worry about something worry about Marianne Williamson becoming president. her ideas are much more dangerous.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

45 minutes ago, other one said:

I haven't seen any of them dancing nude under the high full moon...

Hopefully not. These movies are geared towards a younger audience. Yes, I have seen a majority of them. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

6 hours ago, other one said:

only in a fantasy way...   was the lady who played Bewitched or the three that played in Charmed....      were all these some evil conspiracy to entrap people in witchcraft?   You are making too much out of them.  None of them worship any spiritual being that I have seen...     I haven't seen any of them dancing nude under the high full moon...    they really do not represent anything like reality.....    it's just a fairy tail story about good vs evil...   and the good always wins.  I've seen Oprah Winfrey broadcast TV shows that are more dangerous than these.

As I said in my first post, I would not recommend children reading or watching without parent supervision and talking about it during reading or after watching for it is a good time to discuss reality that does exist...    but many of you guys are making much more out of this than should be.

If you want to worry about something worry about Marianne Williamson becoming president. her ideas are much more dangerous.

Like I said life is full of choices. I do not agree as a born again Christian and servant to God. 

Edited by missmuffet